Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 397

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: VectrOS - THE theme which will let you left flat

  1. #221
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 195 Times in 155 Posts

    Can some one make this icons for vectros I want to use it pls http://i.imgur.com/9crDGPo.png
    http://i.imgur.com/QzQ83nG.png

  2. #222
    Moving right along I hope everyone is spreading the word about this theme... Xpprem has done a great job on this so I hope we can make it very successful

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    broodwar (2014-03-23), lasiaf (2014-03-23), Mary48336 (2014-03-23), TeddyDiesel (2014-03-23), xpprem (2014-03-23)

  4. #223

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (2014-03-23)

  6. #224
    Wow wow ividski can I please share the 2 widgets and the Ls wallpaper that is a stunning setup mate!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kris147 For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (2014-03-23)

  8. #225
    iPhoneaholic iVidski23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 323 Posts

    FinoS & Drawer Clock Mod..

    for Drawer Clock active with lockhtml3

    credit to Schnedi..



    https://app.box.com/s/ctppphw9e92pgk8ifj1c



    https://app.box.com/s/iv789x1ep7yhp9vklzdz
    Last edited by iVidski23; 2014-03-23 at 10:05 AM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (2014-03-23), Mr.Coffee (2014-03-28), xpprem (2014-03-23)

  10. #226

  11. #227
    iPhoneaholic iVidski23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 323 Posts

    Wallpaper LT & SB

    credit to creator




  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2014-03-23), nealh (2014-03-23), xpprem (2014-03-23)

  13. #228
    @Karoonchai where can i find this wallpaper
    Thanks in Advance

    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...psaa2bc9d7.png-img_5334_zpsaa2bc9d7.png
    Last edited by niharvj; 2014-03-23 at 11:27 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to niharvj For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2014-03-23)

  15. #229
    Is anyone else's keyboard theming? Mine is just like the normal keyboard except the shift delete and world icons has changed but it's not a solid colour. It's white in Safari and SMS but black on spotlight etc

  16. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to change my springboard font back to the original font I'm using? And why my phone, messages, and safari labels are missing?

    Does anybody know what for font this is thx
    Do it fast and clean and look for StreetRebels wheels

  17. #231
    It's the one that come with the theme

  18. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Is anyone else's keyboard theming? Mine is just like the normal keyboard except the shift delete and world icons has changed but it's not a solid colour. It's white in Safari and SMS but black on spotlight etc
    Color keyboard is already included

    Quote Originally Posted by Megagizmo89 View Post
    Can some one make this icons for vectros I want to use it pls http://i.imgur.com/9crDGPo.png
    http://i.imgur.com/QzQ83nG.png
    Bundles please!

    Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2014-03-23)

  20. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    Color keyboard is already included



    Bundles please!
    I know but it's not working for a few of us? Mine is still just the normal keyboard after activating the keyboard. Saving then respringing.

  21. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    I know but it's not working for a few of us? Mine is still just the normal keyboard after activating the keyboard. Saving then respringing.
    Probably you crack the colour keyboard.cuz before i do crack the color keyboard and select any theme on the theme section and nothing works so i decided to stop piracy and bought the tweak.and it works

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to SargeantGhost For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (2014-03-23)

  23. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by SargeantGhost View Post
    Probably you crack the colour keyboard.cuz before i do crack the color keyboard and select any theme on the theme section and nothing works so i decided to stop piracy and bought the tweak.and it works
    Bravo!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (2014-03-23)

  25. #236
    Oh this minimal outline make the VectrOS awesome! Very detailed work.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThemeiOS7 For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (2014-03-23)

  27. #237
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 195 Times in 155 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    Color keyboard is already included



    Bundles please!
    Sir I don't need the bundle all I need a fix for the icon it looks ugly for this theme look ImageUploadedByModMyi1395581957.877304.jpg

  28. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by SargeantGhost View Post
    Probably you crack the colour keyboard.cuz before i do crack the color keyboard and select any theme on the theme section and nothing works so i decided to stop piracy and bought the tweak.and it works
    I buy my themes and tweaks thanks and can show screenshot. My problem was I had adaptive keyboard activated u cheeky twat

    So if it's not working for you and you have adaptive keyboard installed turn it off and respring

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to kris147 For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (2014-03-23)

  30. #239
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    I buy my themes and tweaks thanks and can show screenshot. My problem was I had adaptive keyboard activated u cheeky twat

    So if it's not working for you and you have adaptive keyboard installed turn it off and respring
    Lmao this made me laugh, mum use to call me a cheeky twat when I was younger

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  31. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Megagizmo89 View Post
    Sir I don't need the bundle all I need a fix for the icon it looks ugly for this theme look ImageUploadedByModMyi1395581957.877304.jpg
    But I need the bundles to theme the icons

    Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •