Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loop : a fresh and coloured iOS Theme by Zoostar

Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    I always enjoyed the look of this theme. My problem was it dropped like bird ****. I am all in if we can keep it going with support this time.
    I didn't dropped nothing, the theme was updated for iOS 7. I then had priorities in my life that have made that I did not continue to work on it or update it to iOS 8 . The evidence I'm still not jailbroken since purchasing my iPhone 6 on october. I intend to do it soon because theming misses me and I want to gratify all Loop users

Graphic Designer - iOS Modder - iOS Themer
    Visit my Website - Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Tumblr

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoostar For This Useful Post:

dapes (2015-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoostar View Post
    I didn't dropped nothing, the theme was updated for iOS 7. I then had priorities in my life that have made that I did not continue to work on it or update it to iOS 8 . The evidence I'm still not jailbroken since purchasing my iPhone 6 on october. I intend to do it soon because theming misses me and I want to gratify all Loop users
    I will update it if you dont lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

Beta19 (2015-02-12), dapes (2015-02-10), Pois0nDF (2015-02-10)

@zoo, if your not jailbroken yet, I think you still can. Update to the latest software and then downgrade to 8.1.2 to jailbreak.

I meant no disrespect, what I meant was shortly after the release, the theme stopped moving. I remember someone asking for a psd to make icons, and there not being one. Shite happens man I get it. I would love to see you and this theme get a move on. You have to take care of yourself and family first brother. Let's get loop going again.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Since there was talk about maybe porting this theme to ios8.I went back to the theme and started renaming the all the icons that didn't theme. I remember now why I enjoyed this theme so much. UI Is gorgeous, so are the icons.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423712692.367307.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

Beta19 (2015-02-12), dapes (2015-02-12), Zoostar (2015-02-12)

Since there was talk about maybe porting this theme to ios8.I went back to the theme and started renaming the all the icons that didn't theme. I remember now why I enjoyed this theme so much. UI Is gorgeous, so are the icons.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423712692.367307.jpg
    Woow awesome man ! Thanks for sharing this beauty lol

Graphic Designer - iOS Modder - iOS Themer
    Visit my Website - Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Tumblr

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoostar For This Useful Post:

Beta19 (2015-02-13), Pois0nDF (2015-02-13)

Woow awesome man ! Thanks for sharing this beauty lol
    I have been renaming for personal use. Until you get the chance to do it. Could you please take the image of Twitter, there are other elements that belong to other paid themes. I just don't want to show any disrespect to the other creators.

I could use some more icons here, I have renamed some about 40. Anyone out there make icons for this theme? Zoster can you still make icons and maybe we could name them.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423795002.601623.jpg

Mostly loop on this one. Credit to tung for the sbhtml

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

Beta19 (2015-02-13)

I could use some more icons here, I have renamed some about 40. Anyone out there make icons for this theme? Zoster can you still make icons and maybe we could name them.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423795002.601623.jpg

Mostly loop on this one. Credit to tung for the sbhtml
    Looks great btw. I sure hope the thread takes off.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920