Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD 7

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Little help guys. Every time I restoring for any reason. It completely resets the favorites and games folder to default. Is there a way to save my changes so they don't reset? Thanks for the help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Little help guys. Every time I restoring for any reason. It completely resets the favorites and games folder to default. Is there a way to save my changes so they don't reset? Thanks for the help.
    Install dreamset on cydia that will work.

Any chance of getting a version without the RSS widget? I don't use any RSS feeds. Also, any way of getting a version without the first page (with the Facebook, Google, and Twitter widgets)? I don't use Facebook or Twitter, and if I'm going to do a Google search, I would just open Chrome.

Thanks!

Can anyone post a tutorial on how to make own icons using the PSD - if you could show using GIMP in Linux would be best! Cheers!

Or someone please make:
    BBC
    Imgur

Hej ... loved the theme on older iOS versions and dreamboard

I nearly lost my Jailbreak while testing Dreamboard BETA on my iOs 8.1.2 - black screen all the time after respring or reboot (could rescue myself via Filza).

Nevertheless I tested Boxor HD7 on my device ... After the black screen I decided to deinstall Dreamboard.

Nevertheless (#2) I had changed my Winterboard setup to Boxor HD 8 ( ergo running the theme using winterboard).

Just playing a bit ...

The Theme is still under development but I also updated the standard HTC weather widget to

WidgetWeather 2
    (one more time thanks to all guys and girls who supported the WW2 project). Love it.

ahh ja ... some pictures and an old video (before changing the widget to WW2)..

cheers

WidgetWeather 2 included

and old screens:

Cheers

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2015-06-04), golfpro (2015-06-04), Mary48336 (2015-06-05), metaserph (2015-06-04), san3ar (2015-06-04), uhoffi (2015-06-09)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234