Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Destini Cydget "Step by step, but ever forward"

ok thanx June! I had put my zip in from the beginning but it kept showing my woeid so that's why I quit trying to put in zip.. it's working now & just our of curiosity what then is weather code? how do I find that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@June. Some observations/requests:

1. Noticed that AM or PM still shows when using 24hour time. Not required.
    2. The music player controls show in the background of the lock screen behind the weather icon and date/time. Is there a way to disable that permanently without having to use the home button double-tap?
    3. When receiving a text, mail notification, going to Notification Centre on the lockscreen does not give access to clear like it does in LockBuilder. I have to swipe over to access homescreen, then Notification Centre lets me clear.
    4. What line in the weather.css can I adjust the opacity for the Mail/SMS alerts?
    5. Where in the code can I change the text of the weather description to match that from the stock weather app. Fair=Mostly Sunny, etc.
    6. I'd like to use the IconSet2 that LB sources from JunesiPhone.com/weather/ in place of the ones in Destini so the themes match when I switch between widgets

Edit: Ref #2 - Found the switch in Cydget to force Away view with music player.
    Edit: Ref #3 - Ahh, I see what you've done. Pulling down the Notification Centre clears the SMS/Mail banner. I thought I had to scroll over to All/Missed. All good.
    Edit: Ref #4 - Found it in html.css - fixed
    Edit: Ref #6 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/8t...892gca7/mw.zip Thanks
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2014-03-20 at 12:43 AM.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-02-01)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2015-02-01)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678