Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Destini Cydget "Step by step, but ever forward"

Change the opacity to 0.4 or 0.6 to make it darker. You can go all the way up to 1.0.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrod For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-27)

Menu opacity thing isn't working for me. LS is just solid black.

Great tweak if it wasn't for the loading problem.. Takes a second before the cydget kicks in and before that i only see my original lockscreen wallpaper.. One second to much so i'll probably wait for a fix if you ever fint it
    Using another until then

I haven't found how to show the notifications. I turned on the notifications option in the Destini Cydget settings, but still no go.

Also, is there a way to use non-US locations for the weather? Ideal would be to do this via GPS, but if it can be done with Yahoo code this is OK too. When I put in my location code from Yahoo (1118370 for Tokyo, Japan), weather section just stays blank.

What am I missing? iPhone 5s with TouchID set up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sole2000 View Post
    I haven't found how to show the notifications. I turned on the notifications option in the Destini Cydget settings, but still no go.

Also, is there a way to use non-US locations for the weather? Ideal would be to do this via GPS, but if it can be done with Yahoo code this is OK too. When I put in my location code from Yahoo (1118370 for Tokyo, Japan), weather section just stays blank.

What am I missing? iPhone 5s with TouchID set up.
    Hello, i had the same issue all day..until i found the code i needed..i am from northern ireland and my code was something like UK358765. I went on to yahoo weather, then extended forecast and copied the last 8 characters from the URL. Hope this helpsImageUploadedByModMyi1393536540.124117.jpg

Is there a reason why i cannot see email or messages title? Below my city?

Thanks
    Last edited by Jodydoc; 2014-02-27 at 10:31 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodydoc For This Useful Post:

sole2000 (2014-02-27)

Worked perfectly, thanks! Now I have to see the notifications issue and I'm all good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodydoc View Post
    Hello, i had the same issue all day..until i found the code i needed..i am from northern ireland and my code was something like UK358765. I went on to yahoo weather, then extended forecast and copied the last 8 characters from the URL. Hope this helpsImageUploadedByModMyi1393536540.124117.jpg

Thanks

Thats good glad it worked it had me stumped all day lol. Let me know if u can fix the notifications problem.

Turn notifications on. If you have a unread email or SMS they will show.

To open the menu on the lockscreen press the arrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Hey June, don't know if you had discuss this before but could you add miss call notification ?.

Where would you like this to be placed? I was going to add, but it seemed to make the lockscreen cluttered.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

It could be place just below the other two, it doesn't look clutter to me and it depends on the font too . Here is my lock screen, i love the way it looks :-

Add another screen shot to show that there's still some space after both notifications .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-03-01 at 12:39 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-02-28), metaserph (2015-02-01)

That does look great. I will see what I can do in the next day or two.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-02-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Bro june i just wanna ask if its possible.as you can see in this screenshot its already 7pm but the weather icon is still with sun.is it possible to set it so that the weather icon would also coincide with the sunrise sunset schedule?tia bro
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393587395.734059.jpg

Why time will disappear ???

hey boys & girls...I am having issues w weather showing? have correct woied plugged into settings also run widget weather

TIA

oops used to using that...it's the number I got from yahoo weather...also I installed this from official release only do I still need to add the repo?

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    oops used to using that...it's the number I got from yahoo weather...also I installed this from official release only do I still need to add the repo?
    What is the weather code I'll try it. Only the official release is needed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast