Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Destini Cydget "Step by step, but ever forward"

Quote Originally Posted by TrailBlazer31 View Post
    Thanks June. That works I guess lmao. Never thought of that....

Now, is there someway to cache the cydget data so it doesn't take a couple seconds for all the data on the screen to populate including time temp location etc?

Also, any way to increase brightness of text for city etc?
    Find city in weather.css and change that value ....I have set to 0.7 you have 0.2

ImageUploadedByModMyi1393279618.538376.jpg

Thanks! That fixed the brightness issues! I out in my zip in the weather.js but it still takes a bit to populate images. Any idea how to speed this up?

Settings for weather are set from settings.app?

I also have no issue with loading.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Apart from Destini LS 0.7 that's attached to my account i'm seeing another one which is Destini 1.0 for $2.99 . What the difference ?.

0.7 is beta repo. 1.0 is official cydia release. Check your mail June has sent emails asking for cydia numbers
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-02-25)

I have sent all emails, if you haven't received anything, check your spam. Still nothing, then just shoot me an email. [email protected] please include transaction so I know who you are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-02-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have sent all emails, if you haven't received anything, check your spam. Still nothing, then just shoot me an email. [email protected] please include transaction so I know who you are.
    I looked at my the first email where i got the first beta from you and it contains my UDID and Cydia account number . I sent it to you again as i didn't see an email for Destini LS 1.0 .

Thanks I have multiple emails now, I will get through them as soon as I can.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

edconline (2014-02-25), jawonder (2014-02-25)

Thanks

Thanks I have multiple emails now, I will get through them as soon as I can.
    Ok i'm added to Cydia now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-25)

I am also having the delay issue with the lockscreen taking a while to load the info. Seems to be worse with certain Dreamboard themes running (EG Paragon)

Also, can you make an option so that the status bar doesn't flash then disappear, it's just gone?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by edconline; 2014-02-25 at 07:54 PM.

Do you have an iPhone5? If so this is why there really is nothing I can do about that.

The status bar will have to stay as is to work on all devices.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

edconline (2014-02-25)

I do have a 5. Why does that make it slower? Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    I do have a 5. Why does that make it slower? Thanks for the reply!
    i5 is an older device, and if you have iOS7 it was originally designed for iOS6.

By delay how much delay? 1 second or milliseconds?

Hi there, awesome app! I have a problem with using my own wallpaper and sometimes it blurs and sometimes it doesn't. Also I can't see to remove the notification down arrow. Now to the main problem, I have the weather all there, but at the feels like part it just has 2 dash like : --
    How do I make this work?

Edit: added picture, I noticed it doesn't show date either.
    http://m.imgur.com/ZMKQIcT
    Last edited by esdchan; 2014-02-26 at 05:15 AM.

Ok, yeah I do have iOS7. Delay is 1.5-2 seconds from the time I press the home button, to the time the status bar disappears and my tap to unlock text appears.

Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    Ok, yeah I do have iOS7. Delay is 1.5-2 seconds from the time I press the home button, to the time the status bar disappears and my tap to unlock text appears.
    The statusbar and unlock have to be delayed. This I think is an issue with cydget. If I run the code to hide the status bar it will come back a second later. I have tweaked it just enough where when it hides it hides for good.

The tap to unlock is the same way. running obj-c code through cydget has to be delayed this time. I could show the tap to unlock immediately, but if I do and you press it, it will freeze your phone. Both of these I have spend an upwards of 4 hours configuring and squeezed all I could out of it. I thought you meant delay for weather/wallpaper to load, which should be immediately.

The statusbar and unlock have to be delayed. This I think is an issue with cydget. If I run the code to hide the status bar it will come back a second later. I have tweaked it just enough where when it hides it hides for good.

The tap to unlock is the same way. running obj-c code through cydget has to be delayed this time. I could show the tap to unlock immediately, but if I do and you press it, it will freeze your phone. Both of these I have spend an upwards of 4 hours configuring and squeezed all I could out of it. I thought you meant delay for weather/wallpaper to load, which should be immediately.
    My weather/wallpaper blue takes 1-2 seconds to kick in. Iphone 5, iOS 7.

Nothing I can do about it sorry. Unless you would like me to remove everything but basic weather and make an i5 version. I cannot make your phones faster.

Can anyone send me a video?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-26 at 05:23 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

edconline (2014-02-26)

No worries, thanks for the reply. Awesome lockscreen either way!

To make the city little dark ImageUploadedByModMyi1393483700.956182.jpg how can i make? i check here ImageUploadedByModMyi1393483760.038391.jpg i m wrong?? Thanks

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast