Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech7 - Now On Cydia!

Default Iconoclasm 5x7 Layout
    I took a little time today and created a 5x7 Iconoclasm layout for iPhone 6 that aligns perfectly with BetterFiveIconDock!

I had to create a fancy grid in Photoshop for the alignment. It was kinda fun, a little tedious, and of course totally worth it! It really bothers me when icons don't align properly

The packaged is uploaded to Cydia and awaiting publishing, but if you'd like to try it now you can get it here.

Just drop this plist in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and then activate in Settings->Iconoclasm->Layout

BetterFiveIconDock can be found free by adding this repo: //repo.rpdev.info/
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-11-20 at 07:02 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-20)

Default Neurotech7 - Now On Cydia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I took a little time today and created a 5x7 Iconoclasm layout for iPhone 6 that aligns perfectly with BetterFiveIconDock!

I had to create a fancy grid in Photoshop for the alignment. It was kinda fun, a little tedious, and of course totally worth it! It really bothers me when icons don't align properly

The packaged is uploaded to Cydia and awaiting publishing, but if you'd like to try it now you can get it here.

Just drop this plist in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and then activate in Settings->Iconoclasm->Layout

BetterFiveIconDock can be found free by adding this repo: //repo.rpdev.info/
    Dropbox image links edited : 'www' changed to 'dl' and the '/dl=0' removed.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-11-20 at 05:56 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-11-20)

Did you put IconBundles in the root of the theme folder (NOT in themes/yourtheme/Bundles)?
    Okay it works now but is not very nice.

-img_0052.jpg

Looking for this what I had.

-img_0053.jpg
    Last edited by Chakamad; 2014-11-22 at 12:43 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakamad For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-22), Jahooba (2014-11-22), recklesstryg (2014-11-22)

Your best bet to achieve this is with a custom assets file out in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Your best bet to achieve this is with a custom assets file out in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/
    How does one make a custom assets file? Is this achieved with that Mac-only program i keep hearing about? Thememaker, or something?

How does one make a custom assets file? Is this achieved with that Mac-only program i keep hearing about? Thememaker, or something?
    Yep. Same as you : got a Mac, but no Ps.

I would love to make a digital watch face. Only problem is I don't own a digital watch so there's no way to test it. Download Free Smartwatch Faces for Moto 360, LG G Watches and Samsung Gear Watches | FaceRepo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

Winterboard Updated for iOS 8
    A lot of stuff works some doesn't. Light Header items work, dark header items doen't seem to work.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-27), Jahooba (2014-11-26)

Yeah, just noticed the update - woo!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-27)

It's a pleasure to see you guys back here again. Unfortunately this time around, I don't know how much of a help I can be, as my time is rather limited (School. :l ). Best of luck sorting out the issues, and J, good luck with the theming of new things. :P

I don't know if this has already been answered, but J, do you have any plans for doing a Ntech8 for the 6+ in @3x? (I'm guessing this will probably have a similar response to my iPad question last year, but I can hope. :P)

~Lawzi

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-27), ArChAnGeL_ (2014-11-27), Jahooba (2014-11-29)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    I
    I don't know if this has already been answered, but J, do you have any plans for doing a Ntech8 for the 6+ in @3x? (I'm guessing this will probably have a similar response to my iPad question last year, but I can hope. :P)
    Hey Lawzi !

Well it's not the same situation as porting for the iPad market : the 6+ makes a broader target.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-11-29), TheAmazingLawzi (2014-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    It's a pleasure to see you guys back here again. Unfortunately this time around, I don't know how much of a help I can be, as my time is rather limited (School. :l ). Best of luck sorting out the issues, and J, good luck with the theming of new things. :P

~Lawzi

I've been doing a lot of thinking about Neurotech and I may keep the name and create a new style; take Ntech in a new visual direction. I changed it up a little bit with Neurotech7 - I worked a lot with layers in photoshop and experimented with a few different styles, and that was pretty fun. For the next time around I'd like to work more in 3D, I think, with shadows and textures (I recently learned how to do normal mapping, which could be handy). I'd also like to have a mix of custom and auto-skinned icons because doing them all by hand is not very rewarding, mainly because most of them I'll never see.

Creating a theme from scratch is no easy task, but I have some good ideas for the style I want. With my experience in 3D it should look unlike any other theme out there, but will totally appeal to the Star Wars/ Destiny art-style lovers

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-29), ArChAnGeL_ (2014-12-01), metaserph (2014-12-13), Nayan712 (2014-11-29), pioneer88 (2014-12-12), TheAmazingLawzi (2014-11-29)

Great job Jahooba
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2014-11-29 at 07:04 AM.

Default Neurotech7 - Now On Cydia!
    Looking forward to it! Love your futuristic stuff.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

@Jahooba
    Seriously, you need to look into a NextGenUI version.
    GroovyCarrot is updating Ngui for ios8, NTech would look amazing!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-12), ArChAnGeL_ (2014-12-14), metaserph (2014-12-13), Nayan712 (2014-12-14), TheAmazingLawzi (2014-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    @Jahooba
    Seriously, you need to look into a NextGenUI version.
    GroovyCarrot is updating Ngui for ios8, NTech would look amazing!
    Okay, let me know when it's updated (I don't follow it so I may miss the announcement).

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-14), gdd2010 (2014-12-15)

Hi guys,

Does anyone know the new location of the slide to unlock arrow file in IOS8? aka "[email protected]"
    I tried to find the location of it to change the slider of neurotech but it's not in the same location as IOS7.

Hope some1 can help.

Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by winter2502 View Post
    Hi guys,

Does anyone know the new location of the slide to unlock arrow file in IOS8? aka "[email protected]"
    I tried to find the location of it to change the slider of neurotech but it's not in the same location as IOS7.

I'm not sure where the original file is, but it goes here: ThemeName/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit

• UIGlintyStringViewChevron.png
    • [email protected]
    • [email protected]

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-31), winter2502 (2014-12-31)

Thanks Jahooba, you are the best )

I'm not sure where the original file is, but it goes here: ThemeName/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit

• UIGlintyStringViewChevron.png
    • [email protected]
    • [email protected]

33. The Following User Says Thank You to winter2502 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-31)

So pumped to have my iPhone 6 jb'd after living for what seems like an eternity without a jb. The first thing I did was download winterboard. 2nd was NTech7 ;-P.

Is there an iOS 8 update in the works?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Damada For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-06-27)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast