Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech7 - Now On Cydia!

Thanks

Finally got off my butt & JB'd my 5s. The first theme I wanted back again straight up was Neurotech.
    I am gobsmacked at the effort you have put into recreating this beast Jahooba. Simply amazing!

There are some minor images I think I preferred from the ios5 version so may try edit them into it later but first off I need to know, how do I buy this awesome theme again?
    When I try to buy it in Cydia it says it is not supported on my version of ios
    I am running 7.1.1 & the version of Neurotech7 on Cydia is 1.1.2
    I was able to download the dynamic ls & loading screens without problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jsnx View Post
    Finally got off my butt & JB'd my 5s. The first theme I wanted back again straight up was Neurotech.
    I am gobsmacked at the effort you have put into recreating this beast Jahooba. Simply amazing!

There are some minor images I think I preferred from the ios5 version so may try edit them into it later but first off I need to know, how do I buy this awesome theme again?
    When I try to buy it in Cydia it says it is not supported on my version of ios
    I am running 7.1.1 & the version of Neurotech7 on Cydia is 1.1.2
    I was able to download the dynamic ls & loading screens without problem.
    He actually never did any uppdate !!!!!! took the money and did RUN

Scam

Quote Originally Posted by jeriko2 View Post
    He actually never did any uppdate !!!!!! took the money and did RUN

Scam
    No, I'm still around. Life just hasn't been easy - each time I muster the motivation to update the theme there arises another reason to put it off and focus on other aspects of life. Neurotech (and art in general) has not been a priority for me lately. It would be difficult to explain even if I had the energy.

Things may be turning a corner for me soon, so I'm tentatively optimistic. Just know that Neurotech isn't dead - it just goes into hibernation sometimes.

Thanks for your patience

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-12)

Default iPhone 6!
    Hey guys, I went ahead and pre-ordered the iPhone 6! This will be my first iPhone. I waited (mostly patiently) for 7 years!

This iPhone has the right features, at the right price, at the right time. It was time to jump into the loop with you guys, at last!

I guess it should go without saying that Neurotech will certainly come to iOS 8 and these next-gen iPhones. iOS 8 is an evolution of iOS 7, so likely I'll get Neurotech running for you guys on iOS 8 at no charge to those that have purchased Neurotech7

Some of you may know I have a deep interest in displays and display technology - The new retina display on the iPhone 6 is gorgeous. Neurotech is going to look brilliant on it. I saw an image of someone holding up an iPhone 5s to the iPhone 6 and the iP5 screen was visibly washed out looking compared to the deeper blacks and richer coloring of the iP6 (and the iPhone 5 display is wonderful in itself). I wish I could find that image again. Take this for what you will, but I also read on one site how the iPhone 6 on the display table after the keynote totally looked 'fake', like they were just display models like you find in stores that just have a picture glued to it. I don't know about you, but I've been fooled by those display phones more than a handful of times, much to my disappointment that such a nice looking display does/ did not exist.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-09-13 at 05:24 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-13), Jato_BZ (2014-09-19), Nayan712 (2014-09-14), recklesstryg (2014-09-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Nayan712's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to veer too off-topic, but it's been a while since I came back to themes on iOS, and I've only ever used Neurotech, anyways, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing significant battery drain on iP5 running 7.1.2 while using this (or any other) theme through Winterboard? I hoping, and personally don't think the theme itself would be the cause since I've had it before on other iOS and devices and it was fine... maybe it's the current version of Winterboard? Anyone have any recent similar experiences?

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey guys, I went ahead and pre-ordered the iPhone 6! This will be my first iPhone. I waited (mostly patiently) for 7 years!

This iPhone has the right features, at the right price, at the right time. It was time to jump into the loop with you guys, at last!

I guess it should go without saying that Neurotech will certainly come to iOS 8 and these next-gen iPhones. iOS 8 is an evolution of iOS 7, so likely I'll get Neurotech running for you guys on iOS 8 at no charge to those that have purchased Neurotech7

Some of you may know I have a deep interest in displays and display technology - The new retina display on the iPhone 6 is gorgeous. Neurotech is going to look brilliant on it. I saw an image of someone holding up an iPhone 5s to the iPhone 6 and the iP5 screen was visibly washed out looking compared to the deeper blacks and richer coloring of the iP6 (and the iPhone 5 display is wonderful in itself). I wish I could find that image again. Take this for what you will, but I also read on one site how the iPhone 6 on the display table after the keynote totally looked 'fake', like they were just display models like you find in stores that just have a picture glued to it. I don't know about you, but I've been fooled by those display phones more than a handful of times, much to my disappointment that such a nice looking display does/ did not exist.
    Congrats... and ABOUT TIME!!!!! With that, excited to see N-Tech will continue. Any chance for a NextGenUI version? Would love to see what you would do with that platform!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-17), Jahooba (2014-09-18)

Android is in trouble this year: Apple's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: The reviews are in - Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Nayan712 View Post
    Not to veer too off-topic, but it's been a while since I came back to themes on iOS, and I've only ever used Neurotech, anyways, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing significant battery drain on iP5 running 7.1.2 while using this (or any other) theme through Winterboard? I hoping, and personally don't think the theme itself would be the cause since I've had it before on other iOS and devices and it was fine... maybe it's the current version of Winterboard? Anyone have any recent similar experiences?

I couldn't say what the problem is. Actually, iOS 8 has a feature where the device will monitor battery drain so you can see which programs are using the most battery life. I know that doesn't help you on 7.1.2, but one day they'll have an iOS 8 jailbreak and hopefully modders will be able to use that feature to their (and our) advantage.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (2014-09-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Congrats... and ABOUT TIME!!!!! With that, excited to see N-Tech will continue. Any chance for a NextGenUI version? Would love to see what you would do with that platform!
    Do you have an iPhone 5?
    I had the same problem and replaced the battery, then found out the apple was replacing batteries for the iPhone 5 because of battery issues.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (2014-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Thanks! I know, right?

I'd like to make one for NextGenUI - it just never ran right on my iPod Touch, but should run buttery-smooth on the iPhone 6. Judging by this chart, it looks as though the iPhone 6 is around 42x faster than my iPod Touch 5's A5 chip (same as iPhone 4s)! 70x faster graphics rendering! (*up to* - so under certain circumstances, but still!)

Attached Images Attached Images

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-18), Nayan712 (2014-09-18)

Oops, I just realized I got my math wrong in the previous post. I used the multiplier of the original iPhone. Dividing the iPhone 6 performance by the 4s performance would not be as dramatic an increase in performance, but still four or five times faster. And considering the iPod Touch 5 runs at a slower clock speed than the 4s... well, you get the point - huge difference in performance.

Anyway, just got my tracking number! It says my iPhone will be delivered tomorrow

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-18)

Oops, I just realized I got my math wrong in the previous post. I used the multiplier of the original iPhone.
    Yeah, I dunno why Wpple compares the performance of their latest device with the first one they produced a decade back.

Anyway, just got my tracking number! It says my iPhone will be delivered tomorrow
    Happy for you, J !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-09-18)

Thanks, Alfroggy

The only downside is that my iPod and iPad are leaving for the great Amazon in the sky tomorrow. They will be missed

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-19)

Thanks, Alfroggy

The only downside is that my iPod and iPad are leaving for the great Amazon in the sky tomorrow. They will be missed
    The iPhone 6 Plus is the micro iPad.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-09-20)

Okay, after playing with my iPhone 6 for a good 12 hours straight ( ), here are my impressions:

• It's beautiful - The way the edges of the screen curve down give the illusion that the screen extends all the way to the edge (at least on the space grey one I have).

• It's heavy, but in a good way - I didn't expect it to be as heavy as it is - it makes it feel expensive! It instantly reminded me of the way that a nice watch feels: dense, and cool to the touch.

• The buttons have a nice click to them. The sleep button is positioned smartly (finally).

• It's FAST. Way faster than any of my other iDevices.
    • It's large in the hand - The perfect size for me, really. The way it feels in my pocket is great. No regrets with skipping on the Plus!

• iOS 8 is kinda broken - Lots of weird quirks and bugs need to be ironed out. Lots of apps need updating, too - I think I've run into bugs with everything I've tried so far. Not worried about it, though. It still makes calls and I'm patient

• I'm shopping around for a case - I'm leaning towards the black leather Apple case, but it just seems a bit silly to put this amazing machine in a case. For one, cases can trap in heat and heat can damage electronics. Two, just 'shopping' for a case feels like I'm looking for clothes for a doll. Wrapping it in leather feels like dressing up a doll in a tiny leather jacket or something. I think I'm just going to keep it naked and just never take it out of my pocket unless I'm particularly low to the ground at that moment.

• I have one pixel on my screen that is bleeding light. I think it's a pixel, I don't know - it glows white but only when something white is on the screen directly over it. It may go away on its own, I hear, but if it doesn't I'll simply exchange the phone for a new one. Not a problem.

• I really can't imagine how a phone could be much nicer than this. It's almost not even a phone any more - it feels like... I don't know. It feels and looks like nothing I've ever owned. I'm sort of dazzled by it - like it's an alien artifact from some future world.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-09-20 at 05:38 AM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-20), Nayan712 (2014-09-22), recklesstryg (2014-09-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Would u ever consider an emoji theme for NeuroTech8 since emoji themeing is possibly via BytaFont?

I'd be interested in seeing what you could do. There are 4 sets of 846 in the 8X emoji ttf file.

Set 1 - iPhone/iPad text input emoji
    Set 2 - iPhone Keypad emoji
    Set 3 - iPad Keypad emoji
    Set 4 - iPhone 6 Plus Keypad emoji

Or as per below Set 1 Far left, Set 4 far right.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1411442715.356540.jpg

Set 1 & 2 require exact measurements for each emoji & it varies!
    Set 3 & 4 are 96x96px & 160x160px so easier to batch process...

Something to think about anyways.

Here's a Robocop emoji set Chris Graphix did & I recompiled to give u an idea...

ImageUploadedByModMyi1411442865.197979.jpg
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-23), Jahooba (2014-09-24), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-23)

Thanks Jato!

I saw your post and marveled at how good you've gotten at all this!

I would have liked to try this under different circumstances but I recently sold my iPod and iPad to get the iPhone 6.

Speaking of which, I'm about to send out my iPod Touch 5, but if anyone wants to buy it please speak up now! It's 32GB, in mint condition, space grey. I even have the box, all the cords, and the headphones (unused).

$160 (free shipping) - And you can tell your friends it's the exact birthplace of Neurotech7

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-24), recklesstryg (2014-09-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

... And you can tell your friends it's the exact birthplace of Neurotech7

You need to sign it... as an artist and developer ... If you sell it to a fellow Jailbreaker.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-25), Jahooba (2014-10-07)

Default Neurotech7 on 7.1.2
    Hey guys, today I'm going to open up Neurotech7 to downloads for those of you on 7.1.2. For those that are interested, it will be available today from 12:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern.

This is NOT an update, I'm simply flipping a switch that will tell Cydia your device is compatible. I've never had 7.1.2 so I can't say how compatible it is, but you can find out! All the artwork is there for those of you that would like to test it out or even fix it if you know how.

I'll keep it open for a few hours today then close it back up again. Or, if you'd like it now you can just contact me or 'donate' a couple bucks to my Papal account and I'll gift it to you (once you own it, themes can be re-downloaded despite your iOS version).

Let me know if you have any questions!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-17), Krima (2014-10-18), Nayan712 (2014-10-18)

Hi,

somehow I couldn't get the slider to work. It just don't show up on the lock screen no matter what I do. So, I'm currently using neurotech jellylock7 to fill in the hole on the lock screen. Anyone have any idea what i'm missing for the slider to show up? I check and drag the slider option on the way to the top in winterboard, also the tweak that I have which affect lock screen is jellylock7 and suble lock.

Thanks,

35. The Following User Says Thank You to winter2502 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-10-20)

Hey Winter

Try this:

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAnGeL_ View Post
    If you using SubtleLock, then within the menu of SubtleLock (in Settings app) you have to disable the Slider option.
    This will prevent SubtleLock from affecting the slider. In theory this should allow JellyLock to work properly.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-10-20 at 01:18 PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-20), recklesstryg (2014-10-21)

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast