Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech7 - Now On Cydia!

Oh, you misunderstood my previous instructions. Please read again

Maybe that's my fault? Perhaps I should have said Toggle OFF both Slider options?

In the SubtleLock settings, make sure there's no green on the Slider options toggles.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-03-24 at 01:22 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-24)

With both toggles off I get this:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395616980.277340.jpg

I checked Winterboard and have no conflicts there.

As for Forecast, there are no options within it's settings panel for moving it. I could try manipulating it's position in it's file contents in iFile however I'd need a helping hand in pointing to which file to manipulate.

Ah, I can't say - I'm not good with widget stuff. You can always ask the author

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

recklesstryg (2014-03-24)

Will do! Thanks J! As always you're the man! 😃

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DrMegaverse For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-03-24)

Okay, this is still kind of bothering me, lol. When the "Slider" option is on in SubtleLock, it puts the slider in the exact same position that you showed in your first picture.

What happens when you uninstall SubtleLock? Does the slider reappear?

I was actually using SubtleLock without Forecast before and it was working just fine. Once Forecast was installed things got wonky and I ended up installing JellyLock to restore the slider to some sort of normality. So the issue seems (logically anyways) to be with Forecast.

Honestly Forecast and JellyLock were just too much for my poor tweak and theme laden phone to take and I wasn't super sad to lose them. However, I was also having issues with WeatherLock an alternative weather LS tweak which was sort of similar. After activating SubtleLock the WeatherLock icon would move off screen in a similar fashion, so perhaps the issue IS SubtleLock...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DrMegaverse For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-03-25)

Hmm, I'm not sure what's to blame there - my bet is that SubtleLock is not as compatible with other tweaks as it should be. When SubtleLock first came out it put my iPod into a boot loop, so it's not made very well I'd imagine. It works just fine on its own, but more advanced devs try and make their tweaks super-compatible with other tweaks.

I've tried contacting the SubtleLock dev in the past but haven't heard from him. 90% of all the devs I try and contact never respond to me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-25), recklesstryg (2014-03-25)

Kinda seems like a good percentage of the developers do stuff for the jailbreak community in their spare time and can be hard to get in touch with. Which is a shame because SubtleLock is a really good idea and seems to be very popular.

I'll keep hoping there will be an update (and a NT CK hehe) but if there is one thing iPhone modding has taught me its patience lol, I can wait it out 😜 lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DrMegaverse For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-03-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello Mr. J. I have an issue with the Dynamic Lockscreen for this theme. I'm not sure if this is something related to the theme or winterboard, but whenever I enable the DL through WB and respring, nothing happens. Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Akw6190 View Post
    Hello Mr. J. I have an issue with the Dynamic Lockscreen for this theme. I'm not sure if this is something related to the theme or winterboard, but whenever I enable the DL through WB and respring, nothing happens. Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?
    To enable the dynamic lockscreen you need to select it in WinterBoard, plus turn it on in Settings->Wallpaper & Brightness. You'll see the option for it - you can choose between Dynamic and Stills. Choose one of the dynamic wallpapers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    To enable the dynamic lockscreen you need to select it in WinterBoard, plus turn it on in Settings->Wallpaper & Brightness. You'll see the option for it - you can choose between Dynamic and Stills. Choose one of the dynamic wallpapers.
    See I tried that but it's not showing up in the list of dynamic wallpapers. Just the default apple ones. The regular theme wallpapers show but not the dynamic ones. Does it need to be in a specific priority in WB? Btw I really do appreciate your help.

I'm not sure how to theme the dynamic wallpaper thumbnail images in Settings->Wallpaper, but if you choose one it will still work, provided you have it selected in WinterBoard, as well

All the backgrounds are the same in the Neurotech dynamic wallpaper, so choose which one you want by the color of the spots in the thumbnail

(this will make more sense once you get it working, lol)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm not sure how to theme the dynamic wallpaper thumbnail images in Settings->Wallpaper, but if you choose one it will still work, provided you have it selected in WinterBoard, as well

All the backgrounds are the same in the Neurotech dynamic wallpaper, so choose which one you want by the color of the spots in the thumbnail

(this will make more sense once you get it working, lol)
    Man I feel dumb. Thanks, Jay. You're the man.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akw6190 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-26), Jahooba (2014-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Akw6190 View Post
    Man I feel dumb. Thanks, Jay. You're the man.
    No worries! WinterBoard can be... quirky

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

If you use Eclipse: The knobs on settings look like big white blobs.
    Use these file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzl...it?usp=sharing
    Replace the files in the UIImages folder.
    Then you can see thru the knobs

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-27), Jahooba (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27)

Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post
    If you use Eclipse: The knobs on settings look like big white blobs.
    Use these file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzl...it?usp=sharing
    Replace the files in the UIImages folder.
    Then you can see thru the knobs
    Thanks, Tryg!

I'm on the fence about offering an official fix for that - it seems like a glitch in Eclipse. I'll contact the author about it.

I use UIColors, myself - it has a much, much better color-picking system. I recommend that to users if they're wondering which UI color-changer they're thinking of purchasing

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

recklesstryg (2014-03-27)

I use UI Colors also.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

ArChAnGeL_ (2014-03-29), Jahooba (2014-03-27)

I know you know what's up, King. That's why you're the King

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks, Tryg!

I'm on the fence about offering an official fix for that - it seems like a glitch in Eclipse. I'll contact the author about it.

I use UIColors, myself - it has a much, much better color-picking system. I recommend that to users if they're wondering which UI color-changer they're thinking of purchasing
    I like black. Almost all my stuff all black. I might try UI colors.

Update:
    Eclipse is gone, UIColors is installed. Long Live UIColors.
    Last edited by recklesstryg; 2014-03-27 at 11:03 PM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-03-27)

Hey man! Love the theme. I was wondering if you would be able to send me the galaxy jellylock wallpaper design but with a transparent background. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast