Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 146

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Flawless HD

  1. #61
    springtomize..

    -springtomize.png -imgur.png
    Last edited by kai312; 2014-02-15 at 06:03 PM.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-15), azaleea (2014-02-24), Bacardi85 (2014-02-15), co.ag.2005 (2014-02-15), DaRock (2014-02-15), Fattone66 (2014-02-15), Jj2345 (2014-02-15), kristatos (2014-03-02), Laxu (2014-02-16), Mcvirk (2014-02-16), T76 (2014-05-17)

  3. #62
    biteSMS..

    -flawless.png


    imgur

    -flawless.png
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-02-15 at 06:03 PM.

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (2014-02-24), Bacardi85 (2014-02-15), co.ag.2005 (2014-02-15), DaRock (2014-02-15), Fattone66 (2014-02-15), Jj2345 (2014-02-15), kristatos (2014-03-02), Laxu (2014-02-16), Mcvirk (2014-02-16)

  5. #63
    Can I get a shazam,imgur,and pandora icons please?

  6. #64
    Fellas thanks a lot for making these extra icons,beautiful work indeed!!
    Is it possible to make a google drive,sky drive,my At&t and a verizon myfios icons?
    Last edited by Jj2345; 2014-02-15 at 06:49 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-15)

  8. #65
    Absolutely flawless...



    Nice update.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    Mcvirk (2014-02-16)

  10. #66
    Dumb question. How do I get these icons into the theme?

  11. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillies20 View Post
    Dumb question. How do I get these icons into the theme?
    Hi mate, here a quick tutorial that i did few weeks ago.. how to create Bundles & Folders for ios7 icons

    hope that could help you

    the reason i did this video is more for new people, and also will be less question lol

    Watch the video in HD mode

    How to Change Icons on iOS via iFile ( Bundles & Folders ) - YouTube

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-15), kai312 (2014-02-15), Nykoscn (2014-07-25), Phillies20 (2014-02-15), SHARON1O (2014-12-13)

  13. #68
    You could make me icons for PATH, SOTV, NAVIGON?

    thx

  14. #69
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 470 Times in 142 Posts

    Beautiful theme! Love the white icons mixed with colors. Definitely a theme well made. I'm still on ios6 but I always keep a lookout on wonderful themes like this. Hope this would be made available also for ios6 users like me.

  15. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunspeed View Post
    Beautiful theme! Love the white icons mixed with colors. Definitely a theme well made. I'm still on ios6 but I always keep a lookout on wonderful themes like this. Hope this would be made available also for ios6 users like me.
    why don't you update to iOS 7 before 7.1 comes out

  16. #71
    I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    7,098
    Thanked 478 Times in 228 Posts

    Very nice work...Hope for UI...

  17. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    Love that wallpaper. Care to share?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-02-15 at 11:29 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    Mcvirk (2014-02-16)

  19. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Laxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    3,869
    Thanked 145 Times in 88 Posts

    Missed white since Noki and this looks so promising! Great work!

  20. #74
    What do you pick for lets say the mobilesms app with many different icon names. Also where are you guys going to place the bitesms icon since the bata version doesnt theme the icon and going to bitesms app then into the info.plist (in ifile) doesnt have a icon name for it, only the bundle name is revealed, other then putting the bitesms icon into the mobilesms app folder in the bundles folder of this theme and replace the sms icon for the bitesms icon which is what i do but i feel thats a kind of the long way? (For those of you guys who will use the bitesms icon that was posted on here)

  21. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturp View Post
    What do you pick for lets say the mobilesms app with many different icon names. Also where are you guys going to place the bitesms icon since the bata version doesnt theme the icon and going to bitesms app then into the info.plist (in ifile) doesnt have a icon name for it, only the bundle name is revealed, other then putting the bitesms icon into the mobilesms app folder in the bundles folder of this theme and replace the sms icon for the bitesms icon which is what i do but i feel thats a kind of the long way? (For those of you guys who will use the bitesms icon that was posted on here)
    i use my brain lool

    it's logic 120x120 are ios7 icons 58x58 settings icons and also 80x80 for spotlight icons

    but be carefull some application didn't update there icon size.. so example if you don't see 120x120 in a application and you see 114x114

    this will work for ios6 & 7 but make sure you reseize for ios7 to 120x120 to get a clean setup

    for bitesms there is many way to change it.. without changing the icon from the application

    Option 1 :

    var/stash/Application/BiteSMS.app

    rename this icon to

    [email protected]

    backup your original one and put the new one instead

    respring via Winterboard

    or you can replace with your current ams icon

    Option 2 :

    var/stash/Themes.XxX/your theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileSMS

    backup your original icon

    [email protected]~iphone.png

    and rename the new one samething

    just put in the same bundle

    go to your SMS click settings/ More stuff

    select Apple Message

    Respring via Winterboard
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-16 at 05:47 AM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (2014-02-24), Mcvirk (2014-02-16)

  23. #76
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Got a feeling this theme is really going to take off. Love it.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-16), Jj2345 (2014-02-16), Mcvirk (2014-02-16)

  25. #77
    Thank you guys i will be adding shazam , Pandora, Droplr, mymail, bitesms and more icons in next update

    And imgur
    Last edited by Mcvirk; 2014-02-16 at 08:34 AM.

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mcvirk For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-16), azaleea (2014-02-24), bahamut17 (2014-09-01), co.ag.2005 (2014-02-16), Fattone66 (2014-02-16), Jj2345 (2014-02-16), Krima (2014-02-16)

  27. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    i use my brain lool

    it's logic 120x120 are ios7 icons 58x58 settings icons and also 80x80 for spotlight icons

    but be carefull some application didn't update there icon size.. so example if you don't see 120x120 in a application and you see 114x114

    this will work for ios6 & 7 but make sure you reseize for ios7 to 120x120 to get a clean setup

    for bitesms there is many way to change it.. without changing the icon from the application

    Option 1 :

    var/stash/Application/BiteSMS.app

    rename this icon to

    [email protected]

    backup your original one and put the new one instead

    respring via Winterboard

    or you can replace with your current ams icon

    Option 2 :

    var/stash/Themes.XxX/your theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileSMS

    backup your original icon

    [email protected]~iphone.png

    and rename the new one samething

    just put in the same bundle

    go to your SMS click settings/ More stuff

    select Apple Message

    Respring via Winterboard
    no disrespect bro,but why do all this when via com.bitesms bundle works theming the icon?at least on my 4s with bitesms icon selected in options in setting of bitesms app

  28. #79
    Wow .. another beautiful theme .. it's worth every dollar of it .. Keep it up

  29. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    no disrespect bro,but why do all this when via com.bitesms bundle works theming the icon?at least on my 4s with bitesms icon selected in options in setting of bitesms app
    after all my test bitesms bundle not working with winterboard due to the original info.plist from the original app

    the second option will auto-frame your bitesms icon

    my icon in my bundle is sqaure at 120x120 without the frame

    or maybe i missed the update.. if they fixed it

    i remember on twitter said that they will look at this issue.. but never get any news from them

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-16)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •