Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4 You 2 [iOS7 Theme]

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Will you include the awesome loaders you've done ?
    Haha....nudge nudge. I see the last few ninja drops of both our screens have had glimpses of the UI. I've not decided if the UI will be included, or a separate download. I think the later, but I'm up for suggestions. Maintenance would easier if separated, as the UI and icon additions won't always correspond. I'm quite impressed with the way the animations turned out, but it's always appreciated to get feedback just to make sure it's not just me Thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-21), lion19 (2014-03-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Haha....nudge nudge. I see the last few ninja drops of both our screens have had glimpses of the UI. I've not decided if the UI will be included, or a separate download. I think the later, but I'm up for suggestions. Maintenance would easier if separated, as the UI and icon additions won't always correspond. I'm quite impressed with the way the animations turned out, but it's always appreciated to get feedback just to make sure it's not just me Thank you.
    Ok, yep, a separate package with the badge sounds like a good idea

The loaders work perfectly on the iPad too btw !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

lion19 (2014-03-01), Sk37cH (2014-02-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Hi guys. I'm sorry this package fell behind in terms of updates. The UI mentioned above has been added to the "3 4 All" theme, and kinda had a few alternates, so I ran out of time. Thank you to Alex and David for all the great help with testing across several themes and platforms. iPhone6+ support isn't in the works, as we're just finishing off the Public "3 4 All [iP6+]" testing.

Upon request, the "4 Iconomatic" update has been submitted to Modmyi, or you can download the package below if you don't wish to wait for the fix. Thank you.

!!Instructions!!
    -Requires Winterboard, 4 You 2 [iOS7][Icon Theme], and Iconomatic [Beta].
    -Download and install THIS package to "var/stash/Themes/"
    -Apply "4 You 2 [iOS7][Iconomatic]" above any active icon themes in Winterboard.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-28), dmick89 (2014-12-28)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12