Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

I noticed on your blog you mentioned GroovyLock. Does that mean I can use this with Groovylock instead of LockHTML?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    AHA!!!! Now I get it!! User error again.. Isn't it always.. I was hitting the wrong close.. Thank you sir!!! You've really laid this out well, June.. But with multiple things saying 'close' - that just confused me.. All good now. Appreciate your attention!!
    This was also mentioned from one other user (about hitting the wrong close). Since I move the z-index when the widget is placed, I must have a button that closes it. There could be a better way of handling this, but i'm unsure atm.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-12 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    This was also mentioned from one other user. Since I move the z-index when the widget is placed, I must have a button that closes it. There could be a better way of handling this, but i'm unsure atm.
    Yeah.. And what's weird.. I just opened my phone -- AND IT'S BACK!! I chose to get rid of it.. But it keeps reappearing? Do I need a 'resrpring', sir?

No respring needed

http://youtu.be/q_JC-qPoINc
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-12 at 07:45 AM.

June is this compatible with GroovyLock so I don't have to purchase lockHTML?

At this time there is nothing that allows full screen touch besides LockHTML3.

Cydgets should in an update, but I dunno when it will be updated.

GroovyLock doesn't support touch at all.

How long does it take to get access to the download on cydia? I sent a donation and my UDID. No rush just asking.

If I'm awake, and you send the correct UDID then no more than 30 minutes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ofm05 (2014-02-12)

Yeah you already took care of it thanks!

Thanks

Nvm
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-02-12 at 08:44 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-12)

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant or simply just not paying close attention but before I decide to purchase Lockbuilder.. What is the difference between ConceptLs and Lockbuilder? Is Lockbuilder just an enhanced version of ConceptLs? I was under the impression that ConceptLs can also be customized to the users liking?

Paid four dollars sorry my English is very bad

and what is udid?

cydia account ?
    Last edited by akira35745; 2014-02-12 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akira35745 View Post

and what is udid?

cydia account ?
    No. Not Cydia account. Go into Cydia - and search for any tweak... then.. where it says contact author - in the email window that opens.. your UDID number is right after your Phone type identifier code.. It's a very long number. That's your UDID number. Copy it - then discard the email you were about to send to the tweak author -- then paste it into the "additional message" window in PayPal payment window..
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-02-12 at 05:56 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

akira35745 (2014-02-12), Hip5 (2014-02-13)

Thanks

June,
    The weather walls are not updating without a respring. Why would this be? The weather wall stayed as a nighttime pattern all the way to 1 PM today and only changed after I respring.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

No. Not Cydia account. Go into Cydia - and search for any tweak... then.. where it says contact author - in the email window that opens.. your UDID number is right after your Phone type identifier code.. It's a very long number. That's your UDID number. Copy it - then discard the email you were about to send to the tweak author -- then paste it into the "additional message" window in PayPal payment window..

in mail confrmation number?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

and what is udid?

cydia account ?
    Or you can do it through iTunes. Launch iTunes, click on device. Click on "Summary" tab, you will see your device serial number, click on serial number, it will appear.
    Then you can go to "Edit" tab, it will give you an option to copy it.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-02-12 at 08:21 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-02-13), June'sIphone (2014-02-12)

Thanks

in mail confrmation number?
    June does not use an email confirmation. Within 30 minutes of receiving your donation.. If he's not sleeping your UDID will be added to a database and you can add the repo where LockBuilder exists. Read post # 1 of this thread. All questions answered there.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-02-13), June'sIphone (2014-02-12)

June,
    The weather walls are not updating without a respring. Why would this be? The weather wall stayed as a nighttime pattern all the way to 1 PM today and only changed after I respring.
    Thanks Grant, will look into why they are not changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod33084 View Post
    Forgive me if I'm being ignorant or simply just not paying close attention but before I decide to purchase Lockbuilder.. What is the difference between ConceptLs and Lockbuilder? Is Lockbuilder just an enhanced version of ConceptLs? I was under the impression that ConceptLs can also be customized to the users liking?
    Watch the video on the first post. I'm guessing you have ConceptLS? Now that i'm non a mac, I can explain the differences.

ConceptLS is not near as editable as LockBuilder. You cannot move anything around in ConceptLS. LockBuilder you can move, scale, and rotate just about everything. Another big difference is CLS uses Weather.com as a weather source, LB uses Yahoo. They are nothing alike as far as code, both are completely written different.

LB also adds widgets, HTC Clock, 5 Day Forecast, and uniAW by Ian Nichol. CLS uses cydgets, and is coded to only use the lower part of the screen for touch. LB uses LockHTML3 and has full touchscreen support. This allows you to move items anywhere on the screen.

Other differences CLS didnt have Hi, Low, Humidity, TextTime, Update info, date, or Radar.

It also didn't have the ability to Change fonts, Choose between different weather icons, Place icons anywhere on the Lockscreen, Support for dynamic wallpapers, or the ability to change any color of all text and add shadows.

There is a huge difference in between the two. ConceptLS was meant for a concept of a lockscreen. LockBuilder gives you the ability to create your own concepts.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-12 at 09:52 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-02-13)

Look at this just smooth you crazy june !! ImageUploadedByModMyi1392236771.369926.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrod For This Useful Post:

I have tested all functions of the weather. Interval for update works as it should. Why this image isn't changing i'm unsure of. Its hard for me to test this as i'm respringing all day. If you can add this code to the weather.js and see if there is a change that would be great.

Code:
        //document.getElementById("weatherIcon2").src="../Private/IconSets/"+iconSet2+"/"+MiniIcons[obj.icon]+iconExt2;
        bigicon="../Private/IconSets/"+iconSet2+"/"+MiniIcons[obj.icon]+iconExt2;
        document.getElementById("weatherIcon2").innerHTML = ' src='+bigicon+'>'
    Should be around lines 158 or so in LockBuilder/Private/js/weather.js

All this changes is instead of changing the source I just force it to rewrite whats in the html. Not sure if it will fix, but at this time I cannot find an issue.

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast