Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

  1. #1441
    There coming guys. Just working on updating the apps appearance and functionality ATM
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-04-01), mcooper (2014-03-31), Poolman1 (2014-04-01), Splatty79 (2014-04-01)

  3. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    There coming guys. Just working on updating the apps appearance and functionality ATM
    Thanks for all you do for this amazing cydget Gunny. 👊
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2014-04-01), June'sIphone (2014-04-01)

  5. #1443
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    Hmm, quoting Manson.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

  6. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Hmm, quoting Manson.
    Truth is truth, no matter who speaks it.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  7. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Thanks for all you do for this amazing cydget Gunny. 👊
    +1

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2014-04-01)

  9. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Thanks for all you do for this amazing cydget Gunny. 👊
    Thanks man but it really is all Junes work 👊
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-04-01)

  11. #1447
    @anyone who may know; Is there a way to make the text align to the right or center instead of the left?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2014-04-01)

  13. #1448
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    @anyone who may know; Is there a way to make the text align to the right or center instead of the left?
    June showed us where to enter it in the code. I forget now. But I'm hoping, now with the GPS version, where the city name is changing all the time, that it's an option added to the settings menu or some menu. I love my setup - but I can only use city name on the left edge of the screen so the city name doesn't keep changing position. Good ask, mcooper!

    June?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-04-01)

  15. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    June showed us where to enter it in the code. I forget now. But I'm hoping, now with the GPS version, where the city name is changing all the time, that it's an option added to the settings menu or some menu. I love my setup - but I can only use city name on the left edge of the screen so the city name doesn't keep changing position. Good ask, mcooper!

    June?
    Thanks. I'll read through the thread again and see if I can find that convo.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  16. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Thanks. I'll read through the thread again and see if I can find that convo.
    Should already be set to align-left as I corrected it on the server when it was mentioned. You can find all the main elements in Lockscreen.css

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-04-02), NewD (2014-04-01)

  18. #1451
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Should already be set to align-left as I corrected it on the server when it was mentioned. You can find all the main elements in Lockscreen.css
    The only entry that has an text-align:left is #text container. The #city entry has no align left code. Does TextContainer - govern the City box as well?

  19. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The only entry that has an text-align:left is #text container. The #city entry has no align left code. Does TextContainer - govern the City box as well?
    My LockScreen.css has "text-align:center;" for #city.
    I'm running the non-GPS version though. Wasn't aware the .css files were different.

    LB Vert

    Last edited by J3T; 2014-04-02 at 12:33 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

    Ramses2 (2014-04-02), Switchmonkey (2014-04-02)

  21. #1453
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    My LockScreen.css has "text-align:center;" for #city.
    I'm running the non-GPS version though. Wasn't aware the .css files were different.
    Yes. They're different. There's no align-text property in the GPS version. I can add it I guess.

  22. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    My LockScreen.css has "text-align:center;" for #city.
    I'm running the non-GPS version though. Wasn't aware the .css files were different.

    LB Vert
    There is a js on the server that adjusts this on the gps version. This way I could update without doing a full update in cydia. Vert looks sick!

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Thanks man but it really is all Junes work ��
    You can't really say that. I haven't touched that web app since you took it over. Appreciate you and Rob handling it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-04-02 at 12:41 AM.

  23. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Should already be set to align-left as I corrected it on the server when it was mentioned. You can find all the main elements in Lockscreen.css
    Thanks.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-04-02)

  25. #1456
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Nvm
    Last edited by Splatty79; 2014-04-02 at 04:22 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-04-02)

  27. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    My LockScreen.css has "text-align:center;" for #city.
    I'm running the non-GPS version though. Wasn't aware the .css files were different.

    LB Vert

    Very nice,

    Can you share ?

  28. #1458

  29. #1459
    Anyone know the location of the LB Themes icon for customisation?

  30. #1460
    Icons used in LB are stored in Library/Themes
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •