Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

I will be submitting the last few I've done shortly. Just need to tighten things up a bit.
    Hopefully by tomorrow if I have the time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

benjy42 (2014-03-28), June'sIphone (2014-04-01), mcooper (2014-03-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    In iCleanerPro click on the plus sign ' + ' at bottom left. Then click on Mobile Substrate Addons. In that window turn off every switch but Icon Support, MobileSafety, Libhide, Winterboard (if you have it) and Weather.

Respring. And put your phone to sleep then wake it. If crashing is gone - then you know it's a tweak causing the crashing. Then turn back on switches 1 by 1 and test for crashing. Takes a long time - but worth it.
    with this on, and all outer turn off the lockscreen doent work, am i missing something ??

Don't turn off cydgets
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-30)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    with this on, and all outer turn off the lockscreen doent work, am i missing something ??
    Sorry.. Don't turn off CydgetLoader. Turn that back on.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-29), mcooper (2014-03-30)

Thanks

Would there be any way to press the "missed calls:0" (for example) to open your phone app? I know the phone is a bit tricky tho so maybe for emails or SMS?

And can I change the sms icon action to open bitesms app and not quick compose?

Cheers guys

Yes, we can press text to access apps by placing transparent icons over the text.
    I just setup my theme with a random Winterboard icon theme (so I could see where to set my icons)
    then replaced the icons in that theme with transparent ones. worked fine.
    Probably not something you want to implement in any themes you would be sharing, since this sort of play could be confusing to some.

try pg 51 for your bitesms app question
    Last edited by J3T; 2014-03-29 at 04:28 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-30), Splatty79 (2014-03-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    No I fixed this issue, then overwrote the fix with an old file. Next one is almost done, planning to upload tonight/this morning.
    I run the update and the forecast is working 👍
    Great work, thanks.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hipperd For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-29), mcooper (2014-03-30)

Hi .. just bought LockBuilder and it's awesome. Only problem is that i am using iphone4s and the wallpapers alignment is out. Any way to rectify this or any location to download the wallpapers? thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iDuffy For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-30)

Quote Originally Posted by iDuffy View Post
    Hi .. just bought LockBuilder and it's awesome. Only problem is that i am using iphone4s and the wallpapers alignment is out. Any way to rectify this or any location to download the wallpapers? thanks
    We haven't received any 4s themes. All that is posted is i5 or 5s. Ramses has converted a few, but don't think he has posted any.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

iDuffy (2014-03-30)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    We haven't received any 4s themes. All that is posted is i5 or 5s. Ramses has converted a few, but don't think he has posted any.
    No i haven't post any 4 themes. But whether I can post

If the theme you are using pulls from GoovyLock, you can adjust the size in that themes HTML. I won't guess at your experience with ifile but if you need help there are many people on MMI that will be willing. Most can also assist in resizing i5 images to fit i4. Which themes or images are you wanting to use?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

iDuffy (2014-03-31), June'sIphone (2014-03-30)

Thanks

Anyone else having issues with weather elements not loading on lock/re-lock or is just me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with weather elements not loading on lock/re-lock or is just me?
    I have had that happen on occasion. I have disabled all and any combinations of mobile substrates and cannot pin down what causes it. I just press the home button again and wait. Sometimes it takes 3 or more pushes. No clue really. I'm on 5S, 5C, and 5. All the same, although random. I have heard that there is a way to run LB on something called Covergance, but I don't have it. I am sticking to Cydgets until something gives.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2014-03-31 at 03:17 AM.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Splatty79 (2014-03-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I have had that happen on occasion. I have disabled all and any combinations of mobile substrates and cannot pin down what causes it. I just press the home button again and wait. Sometimes it takes 3 or more pushes. No clue really. I'm on 5S, 5C, and 5. All the same, although random. I have heard that there is a way to run LB on something called Covergance, but I don't have it. I am sticking to Cydgets until something gives.
    Cheers man, happens to me quite a bit, will see if any tweaks conflicting.

Another design
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396237286.275903.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    If the theme you are using pulls from GoovyLock, you can adjust the size in that themes HTML. I won't guess at your experience with ifile but if you need help there are many people on MMI that will be willing. Most can also assist in resizing i5 images to fit i4. Which themes or images are you wanting to use?
    Thank you Cooper .. yes i do know a little about ifile. If i download a theme from lockbuilder itself, where does it store the wallpaper at? I believed if i can know the location, i can resized it to my liking .. there are too many awesome themes inside so i would rather do it myself then to trouble anyone ..
    Last edited by iDuffy; 2014-03-31 at 03:18 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iDuffy For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-31)

Thank you Cooper .. yes i do know a little about ifile. If i download a theme from lockbuilder itself, where does it store the wallpaper at? I believed if i can know the location, i can resized it to my liking .. there are too many awesome themes inside so i would rather do it myself then to trouble anyone ..
    If the theme pulls from GroovyLock, you will find those images in var/mobile/library/GroovyLock. But if its just a plist in the LBTheme those images are converted into a base64 text string. I figure a person could get the proper software to decode the string back into an image but it would be much easier to ask the theme creators if they will share the image with you. I have a few I'll zip up and send to you when I can get a chance.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

iDuffy (2014-03-31), J3T (2014-03-31), NewD (2014-03-31)

Great update June!

LB ProX. Inspired by Themer at MCS.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-04-01), mcooper (2014-03-31)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    Great update June!

LB ProX. Inspired by Themer at MCS.

Verry nice.
    Are you gone share this one😃

Yes, I have submitted all of my themes to be posted to the webapp.
    This one will be sent shortly.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2014-04-01), June'sIphone (2014-04-01), Splatty79 (2014-04-01)

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast