Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Using icleaner, I disabled mobile substrate for the suspects. Seems that SafeHouse is the culprit. That's the app that disables the passlock when connected to your home wifi
    Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kwan For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    Just a heads up, Safe House update 1.1 no longer plays nice with LockBuilder.
    Was mentioned here, was killed by other information though. I will remove that from the first post. Thanks for looking into it.

Are we back live? Sh, i just threw out all my themes : )
    Hope everyone can get along (pls). So much talent here and too much ego.

I know, this is squashed and I am a nobody here, but have been around for awhile and can recognize a great thing when I see it.
    Just putting things into perspective, the difference between 1 and 2 second loading
    time on a lockscreen or 10 lines of code vs. 20 seems petty to me and not worth creating enemies.
    (Sorry, not one to ramble. But coming from a Fire/medic in a big city and see people die on a regular basis.)

We are all here for the same reason. To do what we love to do, help others figure sh out and most of all (as gay as it sounds), love each other despite our differences. Life's too short.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-03-28), June'sIphone (2014-03-28), mcooper (2014-03-28)

Back on track, I have a few betas out being tested now if you want on board. The new update in cydia breaks a few things. Mainly text rotating for Phone, Mail, SMS, and Messenger. I'm totally blame you for that. Just kidding, I have fixed these issues though, and have sent these debs to a few people to test before uploading something else that is broke. PM if you are interested ill be up a bit longer. Big day tomorrow.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-28 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks

after one week, still having crashes when i use miWeather lockscreen, have lockbuilder gps updated and no passcode on, it must be a diferent tweek that make the ip5s 7.05 go in safe mode. when i wake up the phone with home button it goes in safe mode.
    maybe i wil have to try turning thing of with icleaner pro, but doent know to turn them off with icleaner pro

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    after one week, still having crashes when i use miWeather lockscreen, have lockbuilder gps updated and no passcode on, it must be a diferent tweek that make the ip5s 7.05 go in safe mode. when i wake up the phone with home button it goes in safe mode.
    maybe i wil have to try turning thing of with icleaner pro, but doent know to turn them off with icleaner pro
    In iCleanerPro click on the plus sign ' + ' at bottom left. Then click on Mobile Substrate Addons. In that window turn off every switch but Icon Support, MobileSafety, Libhide, Winterboard (if you have it) and Weather.

Respring. And put your phone to sleep then wake it. If crashing is gone - then you know it's a tweak causing the crashing. Then turn back on switches 1 by 1 and test for crashing. Takes a long time - but worth it.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Care to explain how you achieved this? Or could you at least show me a proof of concept so I don't spend more time trying something that don't work. I'm not talking about a normal package. I'm talking about a .cy file loading outside of the system folder.
    I have mine setup like this June. This is a screenshot of how I have the symlink setup on my system partition. I then created a folder called LockCydgets in /var/mobile/Library/. I then cut and paste the Cydget in that directory.

And here is my cydget loading fine. I tested performance and nothing really noticeable. Not so much needed for these small cydgets but useful for larger ones like MJs.

Hope u don't mind me replying.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-28), King_O_Hill (2014-03-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I have mine setup like this June. This is a screenshot of how I have the symlink setup on my system partition. I then created a folder called LockCydgets in /var/mobile/Library/. I then cut and paste the Cydget in that directory.
    http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/509/a95c.jpg

Pretty much do the same thing. I keep the files in var/mobile/documents though.

My system/library/lockcydgets folder only has symlinks.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5422/1f4k.jpg
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-03-28)

Hey great work on this I really dig it! I have a link on my home screen for LB Themes and I have put it in my Cydia folder with other JB related apps. When I respiring another LB Themes short cut shows up on my home screen. Why is that??

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pilot370 View Post
    Hey great work on this I really dig it! I have a link on my home screen for LB Themes and I have put it in my Cydia folder with other JB related apps. When I respiring another LB Themes short cut shows up on my home screen. Why is that??

Thanks!
    Do you have both versions installed? (gps and non-gps). There is a LB theme link icon for each of them. Or if you have gridlock installed that can cause strange things like that to happen.

Noob question, if I've created a symbolic link as per you guys are doing, whenever there is an update to any of the symbolic linked cydgets, do I need to copy the cydget back to /System/Library/LockCydgets before upgrading via cydia?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/509/a95c.jpg

Pretty much do the same thing. I keep the files in var/mobile/documents though.

My system/library/lockcydgets folder only has symlinks.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5422/1f4k.jpg
    You actually don't need symlinks for all the Cydgets themselves. Only the enclosing folder called LockCydgets itself needs to be a Symlink. All items inside Will be seen as if they're sitting (in this case: on the system drive) in the target LockCydgets folder there.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-29), mcooper (2014-03-28), rine5 (2014-03-28), Simon (2014-03-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Noob question, if I've created a symbolic link as per you guys are doing, whenever there is an update to any of the symbolic linked cydgets, do I need to copy the file back to /System/Library/LockCydgets?
    Hmm, good question. I don't believe you have to copy it again. Being symlinked it "should" update fine and install to the location you symlinked it to. I am not 100% on that though.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-29), rine5 (2014-03-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hmm, good question. I don't believe you have to copy it again. Being symlinked it "should" update fine and install to the location you symlinked it to. I am not 100% on that though.
    No individual Cydget ever needs to be Symlinked.. Only the LockCydgets folder itself.

Create a folder called LockCydgets in mobile/Library. Place all Cydgets there. Then Edit/Copy that folder.. Then in /System choose Create Link and the symbolic folder will be where Cydgets expects it to be. Simple.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-03-28 at 06:53 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

rine5 (2014-03-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    No individual Cydget ever needs to be Symlinked.. Only the LockCydgets folder itself.
    Yup, that's the better way to do it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

rine5 (2014-03-28)

Thanks

Yup, that's the better way to do it.
    And it works completely - in that Cydia when it updates will find the Cydgets in their other locale..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Simon (2014-03-28)

Do you have both versions installed? (gps and non-gps). There is a LB theme link icon for each of them. Or if you have gridlock installed that can cause strange things like that to happen.
    Yes I do have both versions installed. No gridlock installed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pilot370 View Post
    Yes I do have both versions installed. No gridlock installed.
    That could be why then. I have two of those icons on my springboard. I think everytime I get an update it may move them out of a folder too.

LB BWU (Black and White United.) Thought it was fitting today : )

Last edited by J3T; 2014-03-28 at 09:29 PM.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

Hipperd (2014-03-28), June'sIphone (2014-03-28), mcooper (2014-03-28), Simon (2014-03-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    LB BWU (Black and White United.) Thought it was fitting today : )

Verry nice,
    Can you share pls

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast