Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Funny, the sym-link is working for me. I've been using it since day one!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi,

Quickly done a mode for myself (don't ask to share, like you know, it's a paid package).

- Change GPS to Widget Weather (i don't use anything else since a long time),
    - Include my latest version of animated weather, without any text (only the animations).

Credit to June for all the work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU9ktR7cG08

Dacal
    "don't ask to share, like you know, it's a paid package"

LockBuilder is designed to share creations/themes/setups. You can add your animated weather to any external lock for any user to add. It doesn't have anything to do with it being a paid package that you cannot share. Maybe the WW part, but they already have gps.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Funny, the sym-link is working for me. I've been using it since day one!
    Care to explain how you achieved this? Or could you at least show me a proof of concept so I don't spend more time trying something that don't work. I'm not talking about a normal package. I'm talking about a .cy file loading outside of the system folder.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-27 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I seen that to Grant no way could I ever have something that loads that slow. Also it's loading in convergence not cydget. Still cool though.
    Just did a little experimenting with your gps one on my 5s. Just have weather walls, a few weather details and the uniaw you have put into it. In cydgets takes just over a second to load initially, and then about the same everytime screen is turned on. Running it with convergence the initial load time was a bit longer for same exact setup, just over 2 seconds I would say. Once initially loaded in convergence there is no delay when turning screen off and on, so convergence keeps it loaded just like winterboard on iOS6 and groovylock and lockhtml3 on iOS7 (which is still better IMO, regardless of what Saurik thinks). So even with a minimal LB setup there is a small delay with LB running in cydgets and a slightly longer one with convergence, most likely due to the fact convergence itself has to load up all of its own features like the pull down widgets and swipe to right quick settings, and then load lockbuilder. Could help explain why Dacals one seems to take a while to initially load. It would probably come up faster using cydgets itself but I believe he has constant safe mode issues running LB with cydgets so runs it in convergence to stop those. Had similar issue myself just now trying to record these videos. Using LB in cydgets phone froze up on me twice where I had to hard reboot in a 5 minute span (can't remember the last time I had to do that). Didn't have any issues using it in convergence. Cydgets still seems to be a bit buggy for me.

In cydgets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkQ-vEji8s

In convergence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boRBsF_LrKM

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27), Krima (2014-03-27)

also with display recorder may be slower than it actually is.

Running an external ls, running weather.com weather with gps.

When font is selected it refreshes the lock. Load time is pretty instant, considering what it is loading.

Yes I have a bug somewhere that shows the time. Its very irritating. Yet to research been working on updates. And explaining why I do what I do.

If you want to talk about how to make LockBuilder better lets go. I'm not interested in this LockHTML3 or Convergence is better than cydget. To each his own. I have a link on the first post that has helped many with issues with cydgets. I have 0 safe modes since the last update. There was an instance of safemode due to the twitter widget which was removed. After many unlocks it would kick the phone into safemode, still dunno why. It was removed for this reason.

If you have had safe mode, then you should have let me know. Otherwise you can deal with the 2 second load time from convergence. Matts a good dude, nothing against him or his product which is great. Thinking loading something with thousands more lines of code will be faster than the original platform is well not true. Example LockBuilder doesn't load uniAw faster than the other platforms it has been made for, yet it does load GroovyLock miWeather faster than GroovyLock, but thats another story.

Thanks nice to see a video.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-27 at 07:08 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-03-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I have no issue with safe modes, mainly because I don't use Cydget. I have it installed mainly for just testing purposes. So didn't have any safe modes to report to you with LB because I never had them before, runs very well in convergence. I was just trying to help explain what may be causing Dacals extra load time in his video. Think we've established it now though so we can leave it at that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27)

Also if anyone wants to be beta testers, before packages are updated I would like to bring some on board. Its tough with the select few I have, to get everything tested. Betas are deb packages. -Goes for anyone in the thread. Need GPS and nonGPS users. PM Box has been cleared.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-27 at 07:27 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I've had safe modes all the time with Cydget, same as Dacal. I did my part and sent Saurik the syslog and crash report. The more options the better. I'm very happy with Convergance since it solved me and Dacals safe modes. The initial load time for me is acceptable since it doesn't require a reload everytime the device turns off but to each his own. I hope people check it out, Matt is a good dude and very nice to communicate with.

June, I'm always up to beta test. All on you though.

Sorry Krima would like to keep testers cydget users only. That is the majority who run LB use, but if i'm in need i'll keep you in mind.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Sorry Krima would like to keep testers cydget users only. That is the majority who run LB use, but if i'm in need i'll keep you in mind.
    I keep Cydgets installed to test other things but it's cool. I go back and forth to share my experiences with Matt but if u want only Cydget installed and not Convergance than no worries.
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-03-27 at 07:27 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-27)

I have a little problem. When I leave my I4 standby and every time I see the first screen defined in the settings, but then, before seeing my Lock, I see the image I used prev Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have a little problem. When I leave my I4 standby and every time I see the first screen defined in the settings, but then, before seeing my Lock, I see the image I used prev Lock

Set a black wallpaper in settings, the previous lock image will be cleared if you lock/unlock or by pressing weather. You are using a LockBackground to display that image, I would just add it to the wallpaper then select from camera roll. Should be a lot better, and act like your previous themes.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-27 at 07:36 PM.

Yes, but what I do not understand what is the appearance of the second image (my former LockScreen. I used it yesterday, before putting up the last (last picture)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Yes, but what I do not understand what is the appearance of the second image (my former LockScreen. I used it yesterday, before putting up the last (last picture)
    Because that is the last image you had set to the wallpaper. Try this, set another wall. It will lay under your html just as always. If you want to clear it press weather.

"don't ask to share, like you know, it's a paid package"

LockBuilder is designed to share creations/themes/setups. You can add your animated weather to any external lock for any user to add. It doesn't have anything to do with it being a paid package that you cannot share. Maybe the WW part, but they already have gps.
    Hi June, weather animations are already shared in WW thread. But to put it in replacement of uniAW 5.0 in LockBuider and change to WW, i have modified your code (mainly the weather.js, the main.cy and the plist file).

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-27), Krima (2014-03-27)

Hi June, weather animations are already shared in WW thread. But to put it in replacement of uniAW 5.0 in LockBuider and change to WW, i have modified your code (mainly the weather.js, the main.cy and the plist file).
    Cool thanks

Because that is the last image you had set to the wallpaper. Try this, set another wall. It will lay under your html just as always. If you want to clear it press weather.

I just changed my LockBackground in the settings. I see in the first picture and after that I still see my old plist file

Hi,

Quickly done a mode for myself (don't ask to share, like you know, it's a paid package).

- Change GPS to Widget Weather (i don't use anything else since a long time),
    - Include my latest version of animated weather, without any text (only the animations).

Credit to June for all the work.

Dacal
    Holy cow. Well done sir!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-03-27)

I just changed my LockBackground in the settings. I see in the first picture and after that I still see my old plist file. See my video

I experienced same behavior as Simon describes running the old ver of LB (Cydgets) Following the last LB update, along with uninstalling Springtomize3 (and avoiding the LB twitter option) I've had no issues. i5 7.0.4

27. The Following User Says Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Good! Simon, a fellow 5S user, has confirmed my experience of just over 1 second with LB running in Cydgets. And a little longer in Convergence. Exactly my experience.

@Krima.. Where did you read Dacal crashes "all the time" like you do with Cydgets? I've now discovered that crashing Cydget (all the time as you experience) is confined to non-ARM 64 phones. And a total of only 4 people have made such a report. Many on iph5 are running completely crash free. This proves either corruption or tweak conflict.. Agreed? A sys log will only report that something "has" crashed - not "why" it crashed. And often the presence of another tweak will make something crash.. So something else on your phone must be conflicting with Cydgets that makes it crash. If it was indigenous to Cydgets, Cydgets would crash on the majority of phones. And it doesn't. Still so curious about your phone..

Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast