Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Anyone?

Also, June is it possible to add "neighborhood" code to gps location? I use with widget weather etc and it's perfectly accurate but my city is wrong with lock builder. Tia and excellent work
    I just removed neighborhood to put city. Don't think I'm going back. Guess I can't please everyone. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by derpitts View Post
    I tried to go through most of the 63 pages before I asked any questions but, I'm at work and I probably should have started at 63 and went backwards. . . but anyway, sorry if this has been covered !

I've Dl'd Lockbuilder GPS onto my iPhone 5 S - 7.0.6
    I have weather Icons on with time and date on, forecast widget on, weather background applied, now the issue. . . .when i try to put icons on the lock screen (Twitter, Messenger, Email) 2 things happen (or don't happen) 1.) they seem to lock up my phone when i press it more than 3 times ? Nothing happens when i press it once ? now and then it will take me to "create a new message" and 2.) If I get a call, text, or email, it doesn't show on the LS icons that i have missed it or whatever /

Sorry for the long post, but i did read in a lot of these post that all the info possible was helpful
    This is long. Are you trying to say you cannot add icons or you can't use icons?

Badges do not show on the LockScreen. They show if selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    How do you show youre battery like this?
    https://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-new-skins-themes-launches/834515-lockbuilder-youre-not-going-believe-%thread_page%-print.html post 1,132 has info on this.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-25 at 09:53 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

derpitts (2014-03-27), Hipperd (2014-03-25), Splatty79 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7049577]I just removed neighborhood to put city. Don't think I'm going back. Guess I can't please everyone. Sorry.

Hmm fair enough, would u be able to help me with the code so I can just mod my version? Tia

[QUOTE=Splatty79;7049581]
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I just removed neighborhood to put city. Don't think I'm going back. Guess I can't please everyone. Sorry.

Hmm fair enough, would u be able to help me with the code so I can just mod my version? Tia
    If you know code just pull the neighborhood from the XML instead of city. You may have to convert woeid to zip code first then retrieve an XML. Yahoo has plenty of urls for this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Splatty79 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7049586]

If you know code just pull the neighborhood from the XML instead of city. You may have to convert woeid to zip code first then retrieve an XML. Yahoo has plenty of urls for this.
    I know a bit but not really sure on that. Thanks tho

[QUOTE=Splatty79;7049598]

I know a bit but not really sure on that. Thanks tho
    Thats a shame. I just put a lot of time in the update. I need to move to the regular version instead of adding more to the gps. As I mentioned it is already uploaded to macciti. What is your lat and long. I will keep neighborhood in mind on the next time I open that code.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Splatty79 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7049603]

Thats a shame. I just put a lot of time in the update. I need to move to the regular version instead of adding more to the gps. As I mentioned it is already uploaded to macciti. What is your lat and long. I will keep neighborhood in mind on the next time I open that code.
    No worries thanks for your reply. I'll have a go myself and speak to the uniaw guys if I get stuck. Cheers mate

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7049603]

Sorry mate, last question: which .js file is the correct one for the location? Cheers
    Last edited by Splatty79; 2014-03-25 at 10:41 PM.

[QUOTE=Splatty79;7049607][QUOTE=June'sIphone;7049603]

No worries thanks for your reply. I'll have a go myself and speak to the uniaw guys if I get stuck. Cheers mate

Sorry mate, last question: which .js file is the correct one for the location? Cheers
    hmm uniAW thread? Wow ok. There is 3 files that pull "correct" location as there is 3 weather widgets.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Splatty79 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7049612][QUOTE=Splatty79;7049607]

hmm uniAW thread? Wow ok. There is 3 files that pull "correct" location as there is 3 weather widgets.
    Sorry I am new to all this, don't want to step on any toes and I'm learning as I go.

Just the normal city text from the weather menu please

Weather.js you can go to uniAW (not stepping on toes). Just surprised they know anything about LB.

--------

GPS v1.1 is live.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-25 at 11:26 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-03-26), Splatty79 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

Weather.js you can go to uniAW (not stepping on toes). Just surprised they know anything about LB.

--------

GPS v1.1 is live.

Awesome! Nah, more just about neighborhood and weather script. Cheers

Sorry . . . . I could add them, but they were not working, i've reset them a couple times since, and changed to "Style LB" Icons now the Twitter icon will take me to the Twitter "compose" page and the Email icon will also take me to the "compose an email" page, but the SMS doesn't seem to work ? but I'll keep playing with it

The notifications are working now too ??

Is there a way to set the icons so when i say press the twitter icon, it would take me to my home page rather than a compose page ?

Anyway, thanks so much for this, it's amazing !!!

Quote Originally Posted by derpitts View Post
    Sorry . . . . I could add them, but they were not working, i've reset them a couple times since, and changed to "Style LB" Icons now the Twitter icon will take me to the Twitter "compose" page and the Email icon will also take me to the "compose an email" page, but the SMS doesn't seem to work ? but I'll keep playing with it

The notifications are working now too ??

Is there a way to set the icons so when i say press the twitter icon, it would take me to my home page rather than a compose page ?

Anyway, thanks so much for this, it's amazing !!!
    It uses urlSchemes to open apps. Apple set these to open compose on sms, and email. Twitter opens my Timeline with twitter app and Tweetbot. You could adjust these to open different pages I believe. (Not sms or email) First post has a link where I talk about changing what icons do. SMS opens messages, or if you have biteSMS it will open quick reply. Not sure why yours is different.

The notifications are not working "now" they have always worked. Go to weather items click the arrow. This will take you to the notification menu.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

derpitts (2014-03-27)

Mech
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395805862.472929.jpg

Pages
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395805901.722710.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395805979.812384.jpg

@splatty79 please do not post code from a paid package throughout ModMyi just because you want neighborhood added. That's not the way to go about it. I have already told you after I get done with the non GPS version I would look at it. Sorry if I'm not quickly to implement this just for you. I have other things taking priority.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-26 at 06:46 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-03-26), Splatty79 (2014-03-26)

Thanks

@splatty79 please do not post code from a paid package throughout ModMyi just because you want neighborhood added. That's not the way to go about it. I have already told you after I get done with the non GPS version I would look at it. Sorry if I'm not quickly to implement this just for you. I have other things taking priority.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough bro. sorry, and thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-26)

@splatty79 please do not post code from a paid package throughout ModMyi just because you want neighborhood added. That's not the way to go about it. I have already told you after I get done with the non GPS version I would look at it. Sorry if I'm not quickly to implement this just for you. I have other things taking priority.
    Fair enough bro. sorry, and thanks[/QUOTE]

If you missed my reply above, which I think you did. "What is your lat and long. I will keep neighborhood in mind on the next time I open that code." You never replied with your lat or long.

Thanks

I am using the GPS version, so moving around but my home is

37.9170 S, 145.0900 E - Oakleigh South, Vic, Australia

Cheers

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-26)

LB Patchwork

Just a question, June : When I click on the mail icon, it opens the application in a new message. Is it possible to open this, but seeing the list of mails instead?
    Last edited by Ramses2; 2014-03-26 at 07:49 AM.

Ramses read 4 posts above yours
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Ramses read 4 posts above yours
    Sorry, many thanks

LB Squared - inspired by an android theme

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-26), NewD (2014-03-26), Ramses2 (2014-03-26)

Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast