Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Quote Originally Posted by sambostyle View Post
    Nobody knows how to remove icons text like "whatsapp messenger" or "slide to unlock"?
    I have responded to that OP. It said nothing about slide to unlock. I don't think its a case that no one knows. I think you missed the reply.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7048293

All text for notifications and slide to unlock are done from the settings.app

Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    Here you go
    Lat=51.461626
    Long=5.611430
    Next update will fix this. Thanks
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-24 at 05:32 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hipperd (2014-03-24)

LB Energy (thanks for the creator) moded by me for my I4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have responded to that OP. It said nothing about slide to unlock. I don't think its a case that no one knows. I think you missed the reply.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7048293

All text for notifications and slide to unlock are done from the settings.app

Next update will fix this. Thanks
    Thanks

I want to insert the SMS icon. I clicked, but I can not see it. Is it possible to change its location directly in the plist file?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I want to insert the SMS icon. I clicked, but I can not see it. Is it possible to change its location directly in the plist file?

Yes
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Yes
    Thank you, but what is the topic has changed?

Thanks

long thread, any with the same problem as mine, when i press home to wake up the phone, it goes i safe mode every time.
    iphone 5s 7.05

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    long thread, any with the same problem as mine, when i press home to wake up the phone, it goes i safe mode every time.
    iphone 5s 7.05
    You have to tell us more.. First.. are you using a Lockscreen with animation? Are you using Apple's Passcode lock on your phone?

iphone 5s 7.05
    The newest update that is being tested at the moment has eradicated safe mode for me completely so far. I would imagine it won't be long until it is avaliable on cydia. Hopefully this also solves them for you.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-24)

Thanks

The newest update that is being tested at the moment has eradicated safe mode for me completely so far. I would imagine it won't be long until it is avaliable on cydia. Hopefully this also solves them for you.
    Safe mode in what? Cydgets? I've never had any Cydget crashing since before the earliest of days after jailbreak before Saurik updated it. After he updated WB - not a single crash with Cydgets.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You have to tell us more.. First.. are you using a Lockscreen with animation? Are you using Apple's Passcode lock on your phone?
    passcode on, using junes miWeather lockscreen, if i use the lockscreen on groovylock i have 0 crashes

Thanks

passcode on, using junes miWeather lockscreen, if i use the lockscreen on groovylock i have 0 crashes
    GroovyLock runs lock screens in background layer - no interference with Passcode lock. LockHTML3 runs locks in home screen layer which interferes with Passcode lock on iOS 7. No way to fix until we get a jailbreak for 7.1. Not June's fault.. Happens to all animated locks in LockHTML3 when Passcode lock is turned on. Turn Passcode lock off and crashing will stop.

To further this, there was many reports of safe mode. Many after 12 or more unlocks. I have moved a bunch of code out of the html and to the js file. Within doing this I found 3 bugs, and also determined the twitter widget was causing safemode. Once I moved everything, I would get safe mode every 3 unlocks. Removed twitter widget and no more. The twitter widget is gone, and bugs are fixed.

With the code being in a .js file it is now cached. Which has lead to a great speed increase. My Lockscreen on 5s running a full GL (Weather, Calendar, Icons, and animation) loads in under a second. .06 seconds to be exact. It raised the speed of loading a GL over 600milliseconds. As Gunny said it is being tested then I will upload.

Note this is only the GPS version. I will get the standard version next. More issues were reported with the GPS version.

I just tested with GroovyLock miWeather and no crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    All Icons when tapped will move to the top left. If you tapped once tap again.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-24 at 10:44 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2014-03-25), Hipperd (2014-03-24), J3T (2014-03-25), jawonder (2014-03-25)

All Icons when tapped will move to the top left. If you tapped once tap again.
    On my iphone 4, sometimes icons do not put the top down but see outside of the screen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0259.png   -img_0258.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    Submitted along w/ this one and a few others.
    LB DownTown: Bar in the middle is the Battery gauge which I'm thinking is pretty slick : )

Hey guys, amazing work. Just wondering if this theme will be posted anywhere?

Cheers

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

benjy42 (2014-03-25)

With the code being in a .js file it is now cached. Which has lead to a great speed increase. My Lockscreen on 5s running a full GL (Weather, Calendar, Icons, and animation) loads in under a second. .06 seconds to be exact. It raised the speed of loading a GL over 600milliseconds. As Gunny said it is being tested then I will upload.

Note this is only the GPS version. I will get the standard version next. More issues were reported with the GPS version.

I just tested with GroovyLock miWeather and no crashes.
    This is Great News!!

I'll call this LB Escape : )

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

blkmini (2014-03-25), June'sIphone (2014-03-25)

Love how unique that is Jeeepers. Great Job!!

Update for GPS version sent to macciti.

LockBuilder GPS for iOS7 Changes
    -Improved Loading
    -Removed Twitter Widget (Was causing safemode)
    -Added 30 new fonts (Yes 30)
    -Fixed 5 day and uniAW to show city

Doesn't seem like much, but I feel this is a huge update.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1395734662.223118.jpg
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-25 at 10:10 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-03-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hey guys, amazing work. Just wondering if this theme will be posted anywhere?

Cheers
    Anyone?

Also, June is it possible to add "neighborhood" code to gps location? I use with widget weather etc and it's perfectly accurate but my city is wrong with lock builder. Tia and excellent work

I tried to go through most of the 63 pages before I asked any questions but, I'm at work and I probably should have started at 63 and went backwards. . . but anyway, sorry if this has been covered !

I've Dl'd Lockbuilder GPS onto my iPhone 5 S - 7.0.6
    I have weather Icons on with time and date on, forecast widget on, weather background applied, now the issue. . . .when i try to put icons on the lock screen (Twitter, Messenger, Email) 2 things happen (or don't happen) 1.) they seem to lock up my phone when i press it more than 3 times ? Nothing happens when i press it once ? now and then it will take me to "create a new message" and 2.) If I get a call, text, or email, it doesn't show on the LS icons that i have missed it or whatever /

Sorry for the long post, but i did read in a lot of these post that all the info possible was helpful

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    LB Perspective

How do you show youre battery like this?

Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast