Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

  1. #1001
    The Webapp now had 70 themes. All Free check it out Junesiphone.com/LockBuilder
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-03-29)

  3. #1002
    Last edited by dubailive; 2014-03-18 at 10:32 PM.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    J3T (2014-03-16), marco29 (2014-03-21), markotak (2014-03-17), mcooper (2014-03-29), metaserph (2014-03-16), rumcajs (2014-03-16)

  5. #1003
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    A question for the pros. The three green dots on my screen are icons that I want to use for apps. 1. Phone, 2. Mail, 3. SMS. I have the bundles in my icon set for 2, and 3, and they both function properly, but I don't know how to go about assigning #1 to invoke the phone app. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2014-03-16 at 01:20 AM.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

    marco29 (2014-03-21)

  7. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    A question for the pros. The three green dots on my screen are icons that I want to use for apps. 1. Phone, 2. Mail, 3. SMS. I have the bundles in my icon set for 2, and 3, and they both function properly, but I don't know how to go about assigning #1 to invoke the phone app. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

    Just change that icon to be the phone.

  8. #1005
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    The icon sets have 8 bundles. Maps, Mail, MobileSMS, Music, Instagram, Facebook, Tweetbot, and Whatsapp. There is no phone in the bundle. I don't understand what you mean by just change the icon.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2014-03-16 at 05:32 AM.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

  9. #1006

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Switchmonkey (2014-03-16)

  11. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    The icon sets have 8 bundles. Maps, Mail, MobileSMS, Music, Instagram, Facebook, Tweetbot, and Whatsapp. There is no phone in the bundle. I don't understand what you mean by just change the icon.
    I've tried as well June. I didn't see a phone client mapped in the script, but wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.
    Would definitely be a nice feature : )

  12. #1008
    I use URL schemes because there is a ton of obj-c already in the LS. If I add a phone and you click it. Then it will ask you for a phone number to enter. It won't open the app.

    Try this. Go to safari and type in tel:// without a number it shows null. With a number it will call that number. No direct access to the phone app.

    This is intended to be like this for websites with numbers. You click and it pops up to dial the number. You can do SMS:// Facebook:// WhatsApp:// and they open the app. This is the reason they are added.

    A very harmless way of opening an app. Same way I themed icons on iOS7 before it was jail broke.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-16 at 07:54 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-03-29)

  14. #1009
    In the next update, it would be possible to have the possibility to change the size of the font, the interface, rather than the fingers?

  15. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    In the next update, it would be possible to have the possibility to change the size of the font, the interface, rather than the fingers?
    That option is already included in version 1.2 on cydia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  16. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    That option is already included in version 1.2 on cydia
    For the font, i see only : Font Size, but for all text. I search, like "Notication Text" the possibility to change the size of the font for City, Date and time , only, for example

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-03-16)

  18. #1012
    That is why you can do it with fingers so all can be different. If you want all the same use option in settings app if not use fingers
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-03-16)

  20. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I use URL schemes because there is a ton of obj-c already in the LS. If I add a phone and you click it. Then it will ask you for a phone number to enter. It won't open the app.

    Try this. Go to safari and type in tel:// without a number it shows null. With a number it will call that number. No direct access to the phone app.

    This is intended to be like this for websites with numbers. You click and it pops up to dial the number. You can do SMS:// Facebook:// WhatsApp:// and they open the app. This is the reason they are added.

    A very harmless way of opening an app. Same way I themed icons on iOS7 before it was jail broke.
    I suppose the next best thing to the phone app would be Contacts?

    This one I will call Inspired. (although Dub may have used that one up already lol)


  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2014-03-16), GUNNY29 (2014-03-16), jawonder (2014-03-16), June'sIphone (2014-03-16), marco29 (2014-03-21), uhoffi (2014-03-17)

  22. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post

    This one I will call Inspired. (although Dub may have used that one up already lol)

    That's sik bro. Send it in to the webapp please
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2014-03-16), J3T (2014-03-16)

  24. #1015
    For me (inspired by 69 Theme). Made by me


  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2014-03-16), J3T (2014-03-16), June'sIphone (2014-03-16), uhoffi (2014-03-17)

  26. #1016
    I'll look into the contacts, and see if it has a URL scheme.

    No contacts, guessing it's a security deal.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-16 at 10:15 AM.

  27. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    If is possible to integrate the Battery Stats in LockBuilder, how can i make this ?

  28. #1018
    Yeah June has made it so you just call the info via a groovylock widget. Base code is all in lockbuilder just some script work needed to get the info
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    J3T (2014-03-16)

  30. #1019
    very nice !

    can you up to the web app ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    LBTheme BW + GROOVY Lock theme from dbar Team credits jeeepers7


  31. The Following User Says Thank You to benjy42 For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2014-03-16)

  32. #1020
    LBTheme Flappy Bird


    Download plist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dir988yol5...lappy-bird.zip
    Last edited by dubailive; 2014-03-18 at 10:31 PM.

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2014-03-16), jawonder (2014-03-16), marco29 (2014-03-21), uhoffi (2014-03-17)

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •