Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    You need to go to background/locks and choose mac one. In the LB menu on ls
    Ok so that means there should be a GrovyLock with the same name included in the download ?.

Edit : Found the GroovyLock, i'm downloading from my phone at the moment so things are not as clear .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-03-14 at 06:50 PM.

Yes there is.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-03-14), June'sIphone (2014-03-14)

Last edited by dubailive; 2014-03-18 at 10:50 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2014-03-14), J3T (2014-03-15), June'sIphone (2014-03-14), markotak (2014-03-15)

If themes don't look as they do in the screenshots you've seen. Check to see if a gl is in the menu or icons are in the menu
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-14)

LBTheme Tiley - (for Him)

LBTheme Tiley - (for Her)

Download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghbb0wlw9b...iley-light.zip
    Last edited by dubailive; 2014-03-18 at 10:50 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-03-15), markotak (2014-03-15), rumcajs (2014-03-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

With credit to Dubailive for the background 👍ImageUploadedByModMyi1394824653.087499.jpg

LBTheme BW + GROOVY Lock theme from dbar Team credits jeeepers7

Download plist : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4meedcfz50cnred/bw.zip

Download groovylocktheme: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ixasbyqdygso8s3/sOjV8uJvjo
    Last edited by dubailive; 2014-03-18 at 10:49 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-03-15), June'sIphone (2014-03-15), marco29 (2014-03-21), metaserph (2014-03-15)

Hey all,
    just purchased Lockbuilder from Cydia. I noticed there's an update on Cydia for lockbuilder, but says I need to donate for access. Was just wondering if anyone knew if I still need to donate if I purchased the program? Or do I just wait for access since I just purchased literally this morning.

Also, I'm having an odd issue where Lockbuilder doesn't show up in my LockHTML3 section "Select Widget"...I'm tried to reinstall both Lockbuilder and LockHTML3 but still a no go on that. Does anyone know how to get it to show? I'm thinking it's the reason I'm having bugs with the program. I can install certain features of Lockbuilder on my lockscreen, but when I try to select my own wallpaper and customize a LS, the wallpaper doesn't show up and just keeps going back to the default Lockbuilder wallpaper.

Any help would be appreciated thanks all!

Ethan, first off there is no need to send me an email and post here. I have received both.

Your issues.

LockBuilder does not work with HTML3. Cydget is all that is needed. It sounds like you have LockBuilder running now. Is this true?

I am unsure what update you are talking about. 1.2 is coming but isn't out.

Do you have the macciti version? Do you have passcode on? Does the popup show to pick wallpapers?

If you can provide more info we can help with these issues. Saying certain features doesnt really explain much, but I did understand you have an issue with picking wallpapers.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-14 at 11:30 PM.

Sorry about that. Wasn't sure if anyone else would be able to help, but I see that you respond promptly so I'll be sure to just use one means of communication next time. Noted and thanks for the quick response =)

As for my issues, I'm relatively new to all this. This is the first time i've jailbroken my phone. I was trying to follow the instructions here listed on page 2 of this thread (http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...believe-2.html). I've watched some videos on how to get up and running but the part of the directions where it says to go into LockHTML3 and enable HTML, which I did. But Lockbuilder doesn't show in the "Select Widget" menu. Since you say LockHTML3 is not needed, should I delete it?

I do not have a passcode on. I purchased the Lockbuilder for iOS7 Cydget so I don't believe its the macciti version. I'm not sure what you mean by popup but I do have Lockbuilder running and when I go to the menu for background, these are my options:

-photo-mar-14-2-42-24-pm.png

I select Camera Roll, choose my wallpaper. The program refreshes but does not show the selected wallpaper.

Sorry about that. Wasn't sure if anyone else would be able to help, but I see that you respond promptly so I'll be sure to just use one means of communication next time. Noted and thanks for the quick response =)

As for my issues, I'm relatively new to all this. This is the first time i've jailbroken my phone. I was trying to follow the instructions here listed on page 2 of this thread (http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...believe-2.html). I've watched some videos on how to get up and running but the part of the directions where it says to go into LockHTML3 and enable HTML, which I did. But Lockbuilder doesn't show in the "Select Widget" menu. Since you say LockHTML3 is not needed, should I delete it?

I do not have a passcode on. I purchased the Lockbuilder for iOS7 Cydget so I don't believe its the macciti version. I'm not sure what you mean by popup but I do have Lockbuilder running and when I go to the menu for background, these are my options:

-photo-mar-14-2-42-24-pm.png

I select Camera Roll, choose my wallpaper. The program refreshes but does not show the selected wallpaper.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Am I the only one whom is experiencing the bug that the Whatsapp shortcut on LockBuilder never works when I click on it?

Have tested this with my own lockscreen setup via LockBuilder & a few downloaded LB themes from cydia namely : 3bar, Abhi, Photofun.

Anyone else with the same bug?
    iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.6 btw.
    Be thankful. None of the app buttons work for me...on ANY theme.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2014-03-15 at 05:46 AM.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

... <- is quite a pet peeve I have. Only one period is needed right?

Where there supposed to be other words that you replaced with periods? Just wondering

Now to your issue. All apps work if that app is installed. If you have passcode set, these apps will not work.

Why? Well this is a security issue. If you have passcode set and someone gets your phone. Then hey there is an app on the lockscreen press it and boom instant access to your locked phone.

If you do not have passcode set, I need to know what version of LB you have also firmware and phone would be helpful.

There has been over 50 beta version of LB sent to my main testers. All Apps work if installed.

Thanks

LB Earth

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    LBTheme BW + GROOVY Lock theme from dbar Team credits jeeepers7

This is really nice!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2014-03-15)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

junes i tried everthing with they theme ifold but can not get they forecast to work

i have iphone 5 all other theme work with forecast but ifold i only get back ground
    i changed it in they js file just like all other themes with weather but don,t get it in ifold theme
    please help i love that theme

Quote Originally Posted by theone007 View Post
    junes i tried everthing with they theme ifold but can not get they forecast to work

i have iphone 5 all other theme work with forecast but ifold i only get back ground
    i changed it in they js file just like all other themes with weather but don,t get it in ifold theme
    please help i love that theme
    Nothing has to be changed in the JS file. Also the weather is carried over from the LB settings. If the weather is set in LB then the weather should work in iFold. What is your location code? I will try to test before I leave for the night.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nlxx0019 that is my code ....

so in weather .js i don,t have to change any thing

i installed they deb file if i open it in locks i get they background and date if i open they plist i get weather background that i can fold but no date no forecast nothing

This is what I did. Installed iFold from LBThemes

Loaded iFold plist and set a wallpaper. iFold loaded my location. I enter your location and I get Vlaardingen. Not sure if that is your location or not. I didn't edit any code.

One issue I do see is it isnt pulling a weather image behind the forecast. I will check this out later when I am able to test a few things. Is this your location?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes that is my location

i don,t get they forecast at all no images but will try again
    your way

Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast