Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Quote Originally Posted by Syncere_010 View Post
    June, how do I get my icons blue?? Saw a few screenshots on ur twitter with blue icons..
    Wait until its in cydia bud. They are included in that package. After it is live i'm sure you will see alot of icons to use.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    Would you mind replying in the Cydget thread that June linked, above, indicating that you're seeing it, too? It would help, I think, if they see more than one person complaining. LOL
    Don't mind at all, hopefully it will be noticed and fixed in an update. 👍

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-06)

I have tried reinstalling I even installed Icleaner pro, and disabled all mobile substrates , I have even went into Ifile and deleted the tutorial file lol. I've never had a problem with anything I have downloaded from you. Hope you can help me fix it 👊

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I know it doesn't matter how many times i did a reset but that's the amount of time i did it because i tried to use a different lock from the "load from file" and everytime i was getting the same result so i reset . I'm having the same problem with all the locks except "Line" i tried them all .
    This is simply the new theme loaded. Lines doesn't have the "issue" because lines doesn't have city, temp, etc. the elements you see are elements included in that themes plist. And with loaded plists you can remove items, rearrange them etc. I hope this makes sense. Here's an example freshly loaded red honey ImageUploadedByModMyi1394066833.569284.jpg red honey after removing a few itemsImageUploadedByModMyi1394066856.415604.jpg
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-03-06)

Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    I have tried reinstalling I even installed Icleaner pro, and disabled all mobile substrates , I have even went into Ifile and deleted the tutorial file lol. I've never had a problem with anything I have downloaded from you. Hope you can help me fix it ��
    How do you expect me to help you fix? There is no problem. I have talked to a lot of people that are using this, and none have your issue. It has gone through very rigorous testing, so I am sorry but its only on your end. I have explained how it saves local storage. It has nothing to do with substrates, and I never even mentioned you doing that.

1. What device do you have
    2. What OS do you have
    3. What other things have you installed since last working version
    4. What happens when you click skip tutorial

Help me help you, because this is not an issue for me and many others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update*
    Still working on "bugs" even though I have uploaded i'm still finding little things. This is ok, but if you see something please let me know. Just a reminder that even though this has been uploaded i'm still not finished

Fixed date blur when widgets were selected
    Fixed Wallpaper jump when load
    Fixed Choose Files button being under weather icon
    Added dynamic wall button to settings
    Fixed 3 weather icons in stardock set (on server so you already have this fix)

I have found battery percent and if phone is plugged in or not. Implementing items is no small task, but I do plan on adding these.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-06 at 02:31 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (2014-03-06)

i remember before in milock you had overlays, am curious if this is something that will find its way into lockbuilder too

great job on the lockbuilder, as always you push the bar higher

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394069612.514762.jpg

Pulled this from the first post. Please someone, tell me how to create a lockscreen like this? I have lockhtml3 installed already. Do I need to install anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by blkmini View Post
    i remember before in milock you had overlays, am curious if this is something that will find its way into lockbuilder too

great job on the lockbuilder, as always you push the bar higher
    Use GroovyLock for overlays. If you test BlueGlow2 it uses a GL overlay also Minimal does too. *edit I don't think you have these, but they are included in the release coming to cydia. It should be up tomorrow or the next day.

Basically any LockScreen in var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock will display over the wallpaper much like an overlay. Only difference is now you can include a weather widget, touch events, or just a wallpaper. It is a lot more advanced then just an image overlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjari View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394069612.514762.jpg

Pulled this from the first post. Please someone, tell me how to create a lockscreen like this? I have lockhtml3 installed already. Do I need to install anything else?
    That lockscreen will come preinstalled with the cydia version. HTML3 is not needed. Cydget is.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-06 at 02:41 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Kenjari (2014-03-06)

I have an iphone
    Last installed: Icleaner pro

Oh, and every time I click skip, it's fine. But every time I open my device it starts at the tutorial again.

I have an iphone
    Last installed: Icleaner pro

Oh, and every time I click skip, it's fine. But every time I open my device it starts at the tutorial again.
    Obviously it is an iPhone.... What iPhone

Then the localStorage isn't setting. If you run icleaner it more than likely clears localstorage. If you go to settings/Safari/Advanced is Javascript turned on? Do you know html?

If you click skip tutorial, then move an item is the item set to where you moved it?

1. Iphone 5 lol.
    2. JavaScript is on
    3.No I don't know HTML
    4. It is not set, every time I open my device it's almost as if it resets...

1. Iphone 5 lol.
    2. JavaScript is on
    3.No I don't know HTML
    4. It is not set, every time I open my device it's almost as if it resets...
    That is impossible. Unless you have something turned on that stops from saving HTML5 LocalStorage. Which is standard on every iOS7 device.

Are you using cydget? Do you have HTML3 installed too?

I am using cydget, and I do have html3 but it is not enabled.

I am using cydget, and I do have html3 but it is not enabled.
    Delete it and try. can you record and send a video?

Yes
    Did you delete HTML3? It has an option to retain settings and even though it is disabled doesn't mean its off.

Should I upload vid to twitter? Btw my phone is at 6%

Plug your phone in? I don't need a video yet. I need you to follow my instructions or I will stop replying.

Did you delete HTML3?

Put this file in your phone. Replace the tutorial file that is there now. I figure you know where it is since you deleted it earlier. Respring your device and record the popups so I can find out whats going on.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tx...6/tutorial.zip
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-06 at 03:19 AM.

At work..., and yes I did delete html

I recorded the pop ups. Where do I post vid?

Btw driving home. If my phone dies I'll be back in probably like an hour.
    Last edited by AleciPhone; 2014-03-06 at 03:19 AM.

At work..., and yes I did delete html

I recorded the pop ups. Where do I post vid?

Btw driving home. If my phone dies I'll be back in probably like an hour.
    I'm guessing that didnt fix the issue? You can post screenshots of the popups here.

Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast