Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    I do have another question...why do I occasionally spot an app icon flash on/off when I switch into the LB Cydget? There aren't any apps stored in that layout...Most of the apps in the selection aren't apps that I have installed or use, so I don't other with the app icons, but as you see in this video, one pops up and then disappears, and I can't explain it.
    It's because it takes longer on the i5 to load LB. I will look into fixing that. I really do not want to update my i5 to iOS7. Although it would help me test, but all my themes work on it Decisions decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by guero2284 View Post
    Hello friend still can not download it even appears that you do me a donation
    Email me with the paypal receipt

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    Hey June, every time I turn on my device, the tutorial pops up, and I have had LB for almost a month now, and this hasn't happened once.
    Thanks
    [email protected]
    Press skip tutorial
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-05 at 07:57 PM.

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I can change cydgets fine when music is playing? I still don't understand.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUs7rcQKZ88
    Do you have Lockscreen Tool and/or Lockscreen Extender installed? I have both...wonder if one or the other is causing my issue.

    Time to test.

  3. #683
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Lockbuilder keeps showing stuff i had from previous setup over the lock screen i load from file . How do I clear it comeplety so this doesn't happen ?. I look in iFile to see if there's a current.plist but there's non .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-03-05 at 08:58 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-03-06)

  5. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    Do you have Lockscreen Tool and/or Lockscreen Extender installed? I have both...wonder if one or the other is causing my issue.

    Time to test.
    I have Lock Screen tool. Lockscreen Extender I dont have. LB has this feature built in.

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Lockbuilder keeps showing stuff i had from previous setup over the lock screen i load from file . How do I clear it comeplety so this doesn't happen ?.
    I am not sure what you mean exactly. You press reset to clear everything from LB then start fresh.

    Here is the PDF http://JunesiPhone.com/LockBuilder/LockBuilder.pdf it explains everything about lockbuilder.

  6. #685
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have Lock Screen tool. Lockscreen Extender I dont have. LB has this feature built in.



    I am not sure what you mean exactly. You press reset to clear everything from LB then start fresh.

    Here is the PDF http://JunesiPhone.com/LockBuilder/LockBuilder.pdf it explains everything about lockbuilder.
    I reset about 3 times and i'm still see previous icons, widgets etc . This is what happen when i select "RedHoney"
    and is the same with all other that i selected



    See twitter widget , State and other stuff that i had set up on another lock .

  7. #686
    If you are on the current version reset clears all LocalStorage. There is no way it can keep a setup after reset is pressed. Sorry.

    If you load a plist then it loads that layout. go to another plist and it loads that layout. RedHoney was from an early beta. There should be only 3 themes included in LB now. I would trash RedHoney until the update is posted


    Reset used once or three times it doesnt matter. If you press reset it resets. Like now if you go to the menu and click reset your screen goes blank and only shows weather wallpaper. Does this not happen?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-05 at 09:17 PM.

  8. #687
    I press skip tutorial, the tutorial keep re-opening

  9. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    I press skip tutorial, the tutorial keep re-opening
    When you press skip tutorial it sets storage to not play the tutorial again. If you press this button then there is no way it does something else. Maybe reinstall because mine works fine as does others.

  10. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have Lock Screen tool. Lockscreen Extender I dont have. LB has this feature built in.
    I'm at a loss...I've disabled EVERY mobliesubstrate tweak I have, except for CydgetLoader, via iCleaner Pro, and I'm still experiencing the same behavior.

    CRAP!!!
    Last edited by Freakdog; 2014-03-05 at 09:40 PM.

  11. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    I'm at a loss...I've disabled mobliesubstrate tweak I have, except for CydgetLoader, via iCleaner Pro, and I'm still experiencing the same behavior.

    CRAP!!!
    Must be an i5 issue with cydgets then. Have you tried that toggle feature in cydget for music playing?

  12. #691
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you are on the current version reset clears all LocalStorage. There is no way it can keep a setup after reset is pressed. Sorry.

    If you load a plist then it loads that layout. go to another plist and it loads that layout. RedHoney was from an early beta. There should be only 3 themes included in LB now. I would trash RedHoney until the update is posted


    Reset used once or three times it doesnt matter. If you press reset it resets. Like now if you go to the menu and click reset your screen goes blank and only shows weather wallpaper. Does this not happen?
    I know it doesn't matter how many times i did a reset but that's the amount of time i did it because i tried to use a different lock from the "load from file" and everytime i was getting the same result so i reset . I'm having the same problem with all the locks except "Line" i tried them all .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-03-05 at 09:51 PM.

  13. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I know it doesn't matter how many times i did a reset but that's the amount of time i did it because i tried to use a different lock from the "load from file" and everytime i was getting the same result so i reset . I'm having the same problem with all the locks i tried them all .
    I'd reinstall.

    Does anyone else have this problem? I don't and the alpha testers don't. I can't advise if I can't replicate.

  14. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Must be an i5 issue with cydgets then. Have you tried that toggle feature in cydget for music playing?
    The "Now Playing" option? Yup...have that enabled as we speak. Also have the Away View set to first in the Cydget order, just in case.

    The only time it doesn't lock me into the now playing screen is if I start music playing with LB active on the screen. If I start playing music from anywhere else (Away View, Control Center, music app, bluetooth control while the screen is locked and off), when I get to my lock screen, I get locked into the music view unless I unlock my phone.

    Maybe it is a Cydget issue on the i5...weird.

    Update...if I have a notification on the lockscreen and start music via bluetooth, then when I pull down the notification center to clear the notification from teh lockscreen, then things work normally within LB/Cydget.

    I'm going to have to email Saurik, I think...not sure if one report will make a difference, but it's worth a try.
    Last edited by Freakdog; 2014-03-05 at 10:12 PM. Reason: New discovery

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakdog For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-03-06)

  16. #694
    I am almost positive it is an issue with cydget on i5, just because I can still switch cydgets while the music is playing on 5s. Maybe a couple others will post and we can know for sure.

    You could also post your issue here with Britta on the Cydget thread http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...l-cycript.html

    You dont have anything set with activator on the home button for music do you?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-03-05 at 10:17 PM.

  17. #695
    June, how do I get my icons blue?? Saw a few screenshots on ur twitter with blue icons..

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Syncere_010 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-03-06)

  19. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I am almost positive it is an issue with cydget on i5, just because I can still switch cydgets while the music is playing on 5s. Maybe a couple others will post and we can know for sure.

    You could also post your issue here with Britta on the Cydget thread http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...l-cycript.html

    You dont have anything set with activator on the home button for music do you?
    Nope...the only thing on the home button is a triple press to activate "RecordMyScreen". Maybe I'll try moving that...nope...that didn't fix it either. <sigh>

  20. #697
    It's a cydget issue with i5 post on the cydget thread to make it a known bug.

  21. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    It's a cydget issue with i5 post on the cydget thread to make it a known bug.
    Just did. I should probably link my video in that post, too.

  22. #699
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    2,769
    Thanked 749 Times in 352 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    It's a cydget issue with i5 post on the cydget thread to make it a known bug.
    Yeah just tested on my i5 and having the same issue.

  23. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    Yeah just tested on my i5 and having the same issue.
    Would you mind replying in the Cydget thread that June linked, above, indicating that you're seeing it, too? It would help, I think, if they see more than one person complaining. LOL

Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •