Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I have a weird problem, Last night I was changing mine, messing with the clock position and size. All of a sudden the clock widget disappeared off my screen.
    Tried a bunch of stuff, even deleting caches, deleting and re-installing everything. Still can not get the clock to show.

Only me would have an issue like this. lol

You must reset from the settings menu within LockBuilder. For some strange reason iOS7 doesn't clear localStorage or Cookies.

In the next release you will be able to hit the remove button, in the item select menu to reset each items position. This way you won't have to completely reset.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^Tried that a dozen times. No joy.

Hmm, try pressing 12hr in the settings menu see if it returns.

Is it possible that LockBuilder will have support for JellyLockClock7 in future? Currently, the clock does not appear even if no Groovy Lock widget is activated, just a simple wall from camera roll.

Does Unfold work with this? I havent been able to download lock builder yet... Waiting for my UDID to get cleared. But I really like the look of Unfold.
    I haven't jail broken anything in probably two years... What else do I need to install to get the same appearances as his screen shots? Looks like maybe UniAw? What about the widgets shown in the last image attached in the first post? I have iWidget installed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a beautiful day today
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393042520.863103.jpg

Not sure if its possible, but having the ability to import and export layouts would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kamilli0n View Post
    Not sure if its possible, but having the ability to import and export layouts would be awesome.
    This would be awesome. I will keep this in mind, and see if I can come up with a way.

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Is it possible that LockBuilder will have support for JellyLockClock7 in future? Currently, the clock does not appear even if no Groovy Lock widget is activated, just a simple wall from camera roll.
    I'll look at it, but If it don't show with the settings wall settings. Then I doubt it. I will download and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysaat View Post
    Does Unfold work with this? I havent been able to download lock builder yet... Waiting for my UDID to get cleared. But I really like the look of Unfold.
    I haven't jail broken anything in probably two years... What else do I need to install to get the same appearances as his screen shots? Looks like maybe UniAw? What about the widgets shown in the last image attached in the first post? I have iWidget installed.
    Nothing needs installed besides cydget and Lock screen settings, uniAW is built in. Widgets are installed and do not use iWidgets. No clue about unFold. this works on iOS7?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-22 at 07:23 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

rine5 (2014-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I'll look at it, but If it don't show with the settings wall settings. Then I doubt it. I will download and see.
    U'll need to add this repo to download JellyLockClock7 as this is still currently in beta. The repo is

HTML Code:
    http://repo.fortysixandtwo.com/

Oh I see. We'll it will have to be out of beta before I even try it.

How do I know if I have the latest version of LB?. The version I have says 0.2 don't know if that's the current version

If a new version is pushed it will appear in Cydia just as any update would
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    If a new version is pushed it will appear in Cydia just as any update would
    Ok, thanks

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Thanks June! With Lockbuilder I was able to create a LS that I'm satisfied with to complete my setup. Amazing concept. Also, is there currently any way to prevent lockscreen items from being moved once the lockscreen design is complete? I've accidentally swiped my city and temp a couple of times because of their positions at the bottom of screen. Thanks again to you and all the creators and contributors of the JB community.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ladycigar View Post
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Thanks June! With Lockbuilder I was able to create a LS that I'm satisfied with to complete my setup. Amazing concept. Also, is there currently any way to prevent lockscreen items from being moved once the lockscreen design is complete? I've accidentally swiped my city and temp a couple of times because of their positions at the bottom of screen. Thanks again to you and all the creators and contributors of the JB community.
    Bring up the drop down menu where you make all of your setting and on the bottom right corner it should say lock.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

Ladycigar (2014-02-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Hello Lady, in the bottom right corner of the LockBuilder menu is a "lock" button. In the event you want to change something afterwards, just triple tap the screen to unlock. I hope this helps.
    Edit: poolman beat me to it.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

Ladycigar (2014-02-23)

Thanks guys that did it!

not sure if it's because I updated to 7.0.6, but my menu button is barely working. I have to SPAM click for it to work, and sometimes that won't even work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    not sure if it's because I updated to 7.0.6, but my menu button is barely working. I have to SPAM click for it to work, and sometimes that won't even work.
    I have been having that problem to, hopefully it's something that June can fix in a future update.

Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast