Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

I think I find a bug at least is something happening to me when I am on my LB screen to get down the menu I have to touch several times so I can bring it down and sometimes it doesn't come down is this an aware bug? TIA bless!

Quote Originally Posted by APOTL View Post
    I think I find a bug at least is something happening to me when I am on my LB screen to get down the menu I have to touch several times so I can bring it down and sometimes it doesn't come down is this an aware bug? TIA bless!
    Fixed in the next version.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

APOTL (2014-02-19), Hip5 (2014-02-19), NewD (2014-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Fixed in the next version.
    Oh ok! It just that everything else is working perfectly :-) bless!

Just saw the destini cydget thread, is that the little brother of LockBuilder (using the same concept where users can customize their lockscreen)? Or is it an entire new baby?

Total different animal. Everything is set as you see. With options to toggle certain things on/off. Don't get me wrong it is filled with options. Some options hardly seen on many lockscreens. (Most which will be implemented in LockBuilder) Just not a "Create your own lockscreen deal" It's created for the simple user
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-19 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Total different animal. Everything is set as you see. With options to toggle certain things on/off. Don't get me wrong it is filled with options. Some options hardly seen on many lockscreens. (Most which will be implemented in LockBuilder) Just not a "Create your own lockscreen deal" It's created for the simple user
    Thanks for the clarification, it means that LockBuilder is more for power users who love to customize their own lockscreens & talented ones amongst us can probably create their own 'destini cydget' since most if not all, options included in destini will be implemented in LockBuilder as well.

Case in point, is there plans to add more widgets to LB other then the 3 pre-installed ones? If only we can easily add springboard widgets from theme threads into LB widget library, it'll be awesome

Just saying...

You can do this now by adding any lockscreen to var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock (besides cydgets)

If you don't have this folder just create it.

As long as the HTML of the lockscreen you put in there is LockBackground.html LB will pull it and set it as the background layer.

Other widgets are planned I've been updating an analog clock now that can be added and moved around. Only thing that's been requested as far as widgets are concerned.

Yess my analog clock<3<333 I love you dude haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-19)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just curious. I'm going to have to restore and want to make sure I'll be able to get Lockbuilder again. Will I get a new udid? It's really the only thing I'm worried about getting back.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p0mccla View Post
    Just curious. I'm going to have to restore and want to make sure I'll be able to get Lockbuilder again. Will I get a new udid? It's really the only thing I'm worried about getting back.
    All will be fine. I recently did a fresh dfu restore just to rid my phone of some old/broken files. After doing so, I reinstalled LockBuilder with no issues, and as far as I know, your udid remains the same.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

p0mccla (2014-02-19)

Default Nooo
    Nooooooo Juney baby!! How could you do this to me?! you make destini lock weather.com but not this? Makes me want to cry <33.. How's the clock going ?

Haha sorry I really would add it if it wasn't such a big deal. Maybe one day.

Clock is done. Graphics aren't, but the clock is

LockBuilder is going through changes. Weather, clock time, Celsius, and languages are all going to be set in settings. Along with anything else I can stick in there.

No sense in putting them in a menu if they only need set once. This also cuts out a lot of code. Which will lead to faster loading. Tbh it is a disaster right now haha, but will come back together in the next few days I'm sure.

Default Beautiful
    Sounds beautiful bro. if you need a tester I'm always here! You also have my email

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

I SO agree with your choice to put many things in a Settings config, June. Good move. Happy to test as well.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

I'm also happy to test June
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

wil it be posibel to change the language in a config file ? i am from denmark and wil translate it my self

Just a feature request, am i the only one having issues resizing/orientating the lockscreen elements even after watching the video tutorial?

I can resize & rotate the elements using gestures but it's tough 2 maneuver. When i try 2 rotate it 2 be vertical/ horizontal, i'll accidentally resize it; or when i wanna resize after settling on the orientation, i'll accidentally disturb the orientation.

I must admit i'm not blessed with the thinnest nor nimblest of fingers or thumbs 4 tt matter. Is it possible 4 June 2 simplify the resizing process via sliders, rotation via turn knob etc?

Alternatively, lock the elements from rotating when resizing & vice versa?

I really love what June has came up with, it's revolutionary & make masters out of noobs like us when it comes 2 customised lockscreens. Pls let me know if it's only me having these issues.

In which case, i'll just have 2 learn 2 have more dextrous fingers/thumbs.

I have had this request from a couple other peoples, but after explaining you only need to move one finger they got it.

At the beginning I am sure everyone has issues, but once they get the hang of how it rotates/scales they get it. I do not want to add sliders or a knob. I like the freeness of the way it rotates/scales now. Unless a bunch of people have issues I will not be changing it.

If you are placing both fingers and rotating both then you are doing it wrong.

I'll explain. Say you are rotating the temp. Move it to a spot where there are no items. If you have big thumbs better to move it to the center of the screen.

Place the right thumb on the item. Take your left thumb and move it up and down. This is how you rotate.

Place the right thumb on the item. Take your left thumb and move it left to right. This is how you scale.

If you want it to scale smaller move it to the far right of the screen. Once you touch an item you can place the left finger anywhere on the screen. So if you move the element far right of the screen, put your left finger on the edge of the left screen then move it toward your item this will achieve very small elements.

If you want huge elements move the element to the far left of the screen. Place left thumb on top of it but beside the right thumb. Drag the item away toward the right of the screen with the right thumb.

Advanced moving (once you get the above down)

To move elements on the right side, totally flipped vertically. Put the right thumb on the element, rotate your thumb clockwise around 45 degrees. Now keep the left thumb stationary and move the right thumb up and down. Easily scales.

The secret here is to have one thumb stationary. Doesn't matter which one, but if you are moving both you are just fighting yourself.

Hope this helps.

http://www.jqueryscript.net/demo/jQu...ents-touch-js/
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-21 at 02:52 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

rine5 (2014-02-21)

Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast