Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Anyone's repo blank?

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I'm not having any major issues, sometimes running cydget version the menu doesn't want to open, but it's a fair trade, simply because ( for me) the lock HTML version continually sent my phone into safe mode. Thankfully, my lockBuilder is exactly how I want it ATM. June, your one of the smartest devs I know, this I'm sure will get ironed out and continue to be the best custom LS available.
    Thanks man, I have bunch more in store. Thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-16 at 08:12 AM.

I keep getting a size mismatch error trying to update the cydget version. Tried updating the repo using apt-get update in mobile terminal and it's stuck loading that repo forever (>10 min) so I stopped it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (2014-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Press refresh in cydia
    Just realised it was Primus.gunny29.com that's been giving me problems instead of Lockbuilder.gunny29.com. Removed primus repo and it works now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-16)

Hmm can you go to Primus thread and tell what problems and when please
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-16), pioneer88 (2014-02-16)

i have followed these steps and everything works fine, except when i lock the phone and leave it on stand by and after sometimes the phone crashes to safe mode any idea on how to fix this problem

You must have a tweak that is conflicting with either HTML3 or Cydget. You need to get iCleaner Pro from repo http://exile90software.com/cydia/

Go through and turn off mobile substrates until you find the issue.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-17 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shirahmad View Post
    i have followed these steps and everything works fine, except when i lock the phone and leave it on stand by and after sometimes the phone crashes to safe mode any idea on how to fix this problem
    Have you done a clean DFU restore since you first jail broke? Many of us had corrupt files left on our phones from early mid January that cause the random crashing - that 100% clears up when you do a full DFU restore and Set Up As New Phone. When was the last time you did a full restore?

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You must have a tweak that is conflicting with either HTML3 or Cydget. You need to get iCleaner Pro from repo Ivano Bilenchi's Cydia Repository

Go through and turn off mobile substrates until you find the issue.

sorry never used icleaner before,
    i downloaded it from the source you mentioned but there id no option to turn off mobile substrate, and in icleaner i i have the option to analyze or clean.

ohh there are two lockbuilder packages available from your private repo i have only installed the one that has lockhtml 3 in its title.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Have you done a clean DFU restore since you first jail broke? Many of us had corrupt files left on our phones from early mid January that cause the random crashing - that 100% clears up when you do a full DFU restore and Set Up As New Phone. When was the last time you did a full restore?
    no i havent done a clean restore, i never had a reason to restore as everything was running good, i even had lockbuilder before and had no issues until i updated lockbuilder from cydia and thats where my problems started
    Last edited by shirahmad; 2014-02-17 at 05:39 AM.

Download iCleaner Pro from the repo I posted.

Press the plus then click Mobile Substrates

Also there is two versions in cydia which one do you have? There is no need for you to restore. That's always last resort.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-17 at 05:44 AM.

ok i have these options-img_5009.png

yeah when i click on that it brings a list of all the tweaks i have installed, do turn off all of them or any one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by shirahmad View Post
    yeah when i click on that it brings a list of all the tweaks i have installed, do turn off all of them or any one in particular.
    I dunno which one is causing the conflict. You haven't even told me which version of LockBuilder you are running.

I turn all off but the one that is running the Lockscreen. Then start turning them on one by one until I get safe mode. Then you know what's causing the issue.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-02-18)

ok thanks will turn them off,

there are two versions lockbuilder available on your repo "lockbuilder for ios7" and "lockbuilder for ios7 HTML3"
    i have only installed "lockbuilder for ios7 HTML3" version 0.0.1

do i need to install both or just one is enough

21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-02-18)

June, do you think you can add a analog clock that's transparent and has the digital time in it ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

rbern3 (2014-02-17)

Clicked on the link that automatically adds UDID and wondering how long should I wait before I can download this beast

As soon as it said udid registered you can dl
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast