Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1514

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

  1. #261
    After you PM him, share with the rest of the thread.

  2. #262
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    After you PM him, share with the rest of the thread.
    I didn't want to spam your thread. I know u like to keep it support only.

  3. #263
    Fair enough. I do know how much it is a pain going through a thread, then seeing something you would like to do, and someone said pm them about it.

    imo you spammed my thread just by mentioning it, but i'm not upset about it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-14 at 06:35 AM.

  4. #264
    I don't believe it

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I don't believe it
    Believe what?

  6. #266
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    imo you spammed my thread just by mentioning it, but i'm not upset about it.
    It's your thread so I should respect your wishes. I have nothing to offer because I like the freedom to go off topic sometimes and to get in side conversations. This to me is what keeps threads going and creates an inviting and collaborative atmosphere.

    My words seem to always be taken negatively by you and you have questioned my intentions and character on several occasions. Which is fine, we are adults here but I do not wish to be misrepresented by you anymore so I'll leave all your threads from now on.

    I wish you success June.

    P.S. GPS option would be really cool though. Ok, ok, that's the last time. .

  7. #267
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    P.S. GPS option would be really cool though. Ok, ok, that's the last time. .
    I'm gonna put GPS in it for him.. ..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    taykiin (2014-02-14)

  9. #268
    is it possible to show how much snow is expected?

  10. #269
    You are something else Krima. Bye

    PS I told him to mention it after the pm so this was an open invitation to go off topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    is it possible to show how much snow is expected?
    Not that I'm aware of

  11. #270
    Weather description still isn't updating to math forecast description (

  12. #271
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392362913.783157.jpg
    Not to be a pain , but I had a question ... Is the white border in my screen shot normal ? Or is it a setting that I didn't get set ?

  13. #272
    hello everyones.
    Junes this is perfect with translation. thank

    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-02-14)

  15. #273
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392364209.473657.jpg
    I cannot access menu. I have 1.6, and have lockhtml3 settings as described in earlier posts. Status bar is off, disable Edit mode is on, coordinates are 0. Lockbuild ios7 selected in lockhtml3 widget. I reinstalled LB, still no menu.
    Last edited by k12s; 2014-02-14 at 09:15 AM.

  16. #274
    Don't know if it's a bug or not but when I hit the Instagram icon it opens up the QC for bitesms. Am I posting this in the right section or do you have a designated area for things like this?

  17. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by k12s View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392364209.473657.jpg
    I cannot access menu. I have 1.6, and have lockhtml3 settings as described in earlier posts. Status bar is off, disable Edit mode is on, coordinates are 0. Lockbuild ios7 selected in lockhtml3 widget. I reinstalled LB, still no menu.
    Have you try to reboot?
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  18. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Have you try to reboot?
    Yes, rebooted several times.

  19. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by k12s View Post
    Yes, rebooted several times.
    thin ah. It's still strange. In at least it worked once you friend??
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  20. #278
    Found the menu. I mistook the horizontal menu line for NC! Doh!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to k12s For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-02-14)

  22. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by k12s View Post
    Found the menu. I mistook the horizontal menu line for NC! Doh!
    well then it's all good now
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  23. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392362913.783157.jpg
    Not to be a pain , but I had a question ... Is the white border in my screen shot normal ? Or is it a setting that I didn't get set ?
    Looks as if you didn't turn on the switch that disables edit mode. Now you need to go into LockHTML3 settings and zero out the coordinates and turn this switch on to disable edit mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by rick81 View Post
    Don't know if it's a bug or not but when I hit the Instagram icon it opens up the QC for bitesms. Am I posting this in the right section or do you have a designated area for things like this?
    This is a bug, which icon did you press? Meaning which style icon was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones.
    Junes this is perfect with translation. thank
    I am glad, you're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    Weather description still isn't updating to math forecast description (
    Noticed this with mine this morning. At this point I do not think its my code. I dunno what it is tbh, very strange it is pulling and old XML file that contains this data. This makes me think it has something to do with LockHTML3. If you leave the lockscreen on for 10 minutes it pulls the new XML when weather refreshes. If you open in ifile it pulls new when it loads (as it should) If you open in safari its correct as well. Gonna do some more test today, but the code is correct. Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-14 at 01:52 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (2014-02-14)

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •