Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 174

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ULTIMATE Widgets

  1. #61
    Thanks Blue! Awesome work as always!!

    I put my own pics in the slideshow. Works perfect.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phillies20 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-02-08)

  3. #62
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Is there anyway to stretch iwidgets? I love the clear clock it's just a bit small for my setup, lovely widgets though.
    Just one problem, the big one with the photo when the weather says partly cloudy the manual refresh button is behind and the text clashes over it, anyway to remove the manual refresh button on the plist? Will it still auto update?
    Thanks
    I will add a larger transparent clock. You can also stretch graphics at the widget code

    I will reposition the refresh buttons. The manually refresh button works independently from timed auto-update or GPS. Just a nice feature to update immediately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillies20 View Post
    Thanks Blue! Awesome work as always!!

    I put my own pics in the slideshow. Works perfect.
    Nice to hear. I'll add this info to the FAQ.

    Quote Originally Posted by gogi6 View Post
    Nice!White weather widget....please
    So this can be made very quickly, the problem is this: At least the complete 77 weather icons set must be reworked from white to black.

    I have tons of requests ("Can you make this widget in this color and that size with this transparency")

    I can not promising anything, to not get mad sometimes my answer is simple: make your own widgets

    But, I'll think about that
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-02-08 at 03:18 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-02-08)

  5. #63
    It worked Blue thanks!

  6. #64
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Okay, looking good, comes to the next update. I've also changed the position of the refresh button for longer weather descriptions




    Last edited by Blue; 2014-02-08 at 04:37 PM.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    gogi6 (2014-02-08), Laxu (2014-02-08), ruedi04 (2014-02-09), Steph53940 (2014-02-08)

  8. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I will add a larger transparent clock. You can also stretch graphics at the widget code

    I will reposition the refresh buttons. The manually refresh button works independently from timed auto-update or GPS. Just a nice feature to update immediately.
    Thanks I guess I still like a touch of android on my iphone, loving the widgets though good work.

  9. #66
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Already finished this

    Think this size is good ?, you can place icons all around the clock


  10. #67
    how do i scroll the rss feeds ? i can only read the first
    iPad mini 2 ios 7.0.4

  11. #68
    I don't think you can. It's set to change story after 15 minutes.

  12. #69
    but im using yahoo news and i get 1.5 story .. and when it refresh i get a new one .. maybe a fix might help ..

  13. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Already finished this

    Think this size is good ?, you can place icons all around the clock

    Yeah that looks great that and if there's a widget which is the weather in text form that would look good underneath the clock as a separate widget, the text like thisImageUploadedByModMyi1391882425.964325.jpg

    Excuse the crappy phone, just trying to recreate my old android simple homescreen but with the functionality of a iphone, this is what I'm rocking at the mo, will change icons when I get home.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391882536.532375.jpg

    Thanks
    Tony

  14. #71
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aniket1 View Post
    how do i scroll the rss feeds ? i can only read the first
    iPad mini 2 ios 7.0.4
    The RSS readers don't have a function for manually scrolling.

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Yeah that looks great that and if there's a widget which is the weather in text form that would look good underneath the clock as a separate widget, the text like thisImageUploadedByModMyi1391882425.964325.jpg

    Excuse the crappy phone, just trying to recreate my old android simple homescreen but with the functionality of a iphone, this is what I'm rocking at the mo, will change icons when I get home.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391882536.532375.jpg

    Thanks
    Tony
    Sorry man: I won't ever make you a personal Android mod.

    But what's useful for all other users will be added
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-02-08 at 07:40 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-02-08)

  16. #72
    Is there a widget available where I can use a photo from my camera roll? Basically, a widget that is a picture frame with a personal photo in it.

  17. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The RSS readers don't have a function for manually scrolling.



    Sorry man: I won't ever make you a personal Android mod.

    But what's useful for all other users will be added
    Haha no worries I didn't mean make one I got one from somewhere else, don't worry iPhones still way better than Android I've had both I just get bored

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-02-08)

  19. #74
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by itstony View Post
    Is there a widget available where I can use a photo from my camera roll? Basically, a widget that is a picture frame with a personal photo in it.
    As far as I know iOS saves your photos some kind of encrypted so it's impossible for a HTML widget to read and display photos directly from your camera roll.

    So anyway, 29 Widgets now....and counting:


  20. #75
    works on ipad mini retina?Any weather widget that work on ipad?

  21. #76
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
    works on ipad mini retina?Any weather widget that work on ipad?
    If the Tweak iWidgets works on your device than:yes, why not ?

  22. #77
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Okay, looking good, comes to the next update. I've also changed the position of the refresh button for longer weather descriptions




    Did you just make that uniaw widget have a transparent background? Because that was what I was hoping for when I bought the package. I can't make the image bigger on my phone.

  23. #78
    There seems to be a lot of unused space in the RSS widget.

    Is there any way to fit more in?

    -lotsa-space.png

  24. #79
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by remf View Post
    There seems to be a lot of unused space in the RSS widget.

    Is there any way to fit more in?

    -lotsa-space.png
    This depends on the rss Feed you're using. With the build-in feeds the space is mostly right. I can not guarantee this for any feed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Did you just make that uniaw widget have a transparent background? Because that was what I was hoping for when I bought the package. I can't make the image bigger on my phone.
    Yes, a transparent and a white version.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-02-09 at 11:01 AM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-02-10)

  26. #80
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    is there a way to get the sun and moon animations on the mini uniaw widget, also on 77lock1 ?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •