Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IveOS7 (The way iOS7 icons were intended to look!)

Default IveOS7 (The way iOS7 icons were intended to look!)
    Hello, sweet children. Been working on this for a while now!

IveOS7 is loosely based on the promo material for WWDC last year. The stacked icons on that promo material were translucent, which created depth and I was disappointed when I saw that the actual iOS7 icons did NOT look like the ones I had imagined...and that's the concept I carried over to this theme. I meticulously crafted every icon. No two icons are exactly the same color or shade, I did not take the easy way out like a lot of these themes do. I did it the way I wish Mr. Ive did it!

The beauty of it is that if you change your background, it brings the icons to life in a whole new, exciting way as the colors from the background change the colors of the icon due to the translucency! Truly a beautiful thing to witness as you can see in the screenshots.

Only $0.99 and should be in Cydia within a few days. I can provide the PSD for anybody interested in creating new icons, as well but will need a payment confirmation in order to do so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3.png   -2.png   -1.png  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thebrightestdarkestlight For This Useful Post:

Arabology (2014-02-01), lostinthemes (2014-02-01), Q_bAn_b (2014-02-02)

Or better yet, post the PSD without your themes icons in it and possibly a modder could create some icons and get this theme some attention. Not coming off rude but that's what typically happens. Just trying to get you some help

Couldn't people potentially just recreate the whole thing with the PSD template?

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Couldn't people potentially just recreate the whole thing with the PSD template?
    He would just be posting the .psd of the icon template without any images/icons on it. So it'd probably be like a blank icon with styles on it. It's more like posting a layer style I think. People can still edit and add stuff to it though to make their own icons. To recreate the whole theme with an icon .psd is a lot of work.

Well if anybody is interested, I'll put it out there.