Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Circly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, can you share your wallpaper on the screenshot please, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cja92240 View Post
    Hello, can you share your wallpaper on the screenshot please, thank you
    Sure

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ujsr.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenzodragon View Post
    Sure

Thx...

Is this dead already?

icon request

biteSMS

Icon name = [email protected]
    CFBundleIdentifier = com.bitesms

iFile

Icon name = [email protected]
    CFBundleIdentifier = eu.heinelt.ifile

Mobile Terminal

Icon Name = [email protected]
    CFBundleIdentifier = com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal

thanks
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-02-09 at 02:32 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

yukikenzo (2014-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Is this dead already?
    Err... no? Just RL stuff going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    icon request

biteSMS
    iFile
    Mobile Terminal

thanks
    Can you post the BundleIdentifier and the icon names for these? Or sent me the 'Info.plist' zipped up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-02-09)

Cool. I understand real life and that is always more important than any theme.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Cool. I understand real life and that is always more important than any theme.

Take care.
    Still I'm working on the update. Don't you dare think of me giving up on this project

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-02-09), metaserph (2014-02-09)

Update 1.0.1 submitted to MacCiti. Added the first batch of Icons, you guys need to request more 'cause I don't know what apps you use on your devices.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-02-09), metaserph (2014-02-09)

If you don't know what icons to add, look at other themes. Here are some icons you might want to add if you haven't yet. I don't own the theme, but I love your concept so I think it would be great for others to be able to enjoy your theme. I think once the theme is more complete an iPad port might be possible? Maybe, I hope so.

iFile, Pandora, Rdio, Last.fm, iheartradio, WeChat, LINE, iTunesU, iBooks, Google Drive, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Flappy Bird, Netflix, Google Maps, Pinterest, Adobe Reader, Dropbox, Tweetbot, yelp, 4square, flickr, LinkedIn, vimeo, amazon, activator, iCleaner, IMDb, evernote, f.lux

WeChat and LINE probably aren't apps you have to theme because most people here use WhatsApp, but being Chinese-American a lot of people I know use WeChat. lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joythewizard For This Useful Post:

yukikenzo (2014-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Joythewizard View Post
    (...) iFile, Pandora, Rdio, Last.fm, iheartradio, WeChat, LINE, iTunesU, iBooks, Google Drive, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Flappy Bird, Netflix, Google Maps, Pinterest, Adobe Reader, Dropbox, Tweetbot, yelp, 4square, flickr, LinkedIn, vimeo, amazon, activator, iCleaner, IMDb, evernote, f.lux

WeChat and LINE probably aren't apps you have to theme because most people here use WhatsApp, but being Chinese-American a lot of people I know use WeChat. lol
    I need the Info.plist (at least the BundleIdentifier and the Icon names) for Pandora, iheartradio, Netflix and Tweetbot 'cause I can't get them in my region and I don't wanna use/buy Tweetbot. iFile, iBooks, yelp and LINE were updated in 1.0.1 already

A lot of Asian people also use Viber, I know some who use LINE and WeChat but everybody else uses WhatsApp here.
    Last edited by yukikenzo; 2014-02-11 at 11:38 PM.

This theme is very clean and it makes most icons look great. The icons that have words cut off or the outside circle is dotted with different colors, like Amazon, should have custom icons. Here are the ones I'm requesting.

Amazon
    Settings (The current icon has too much whitespace. Just that little bit of green shows any detail. My opinion of course)
    Activator
    iBlacklist
    Audible
    Clash of Clans
    Tweetbot
    Netbot

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeStorm For This Useful Post:

yukikenzo (2014-02-12)

this might help you kenzodragon
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

yukikenzo (2014-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    This theme is very clean and it makes most icons look great. The icons that have words cut off or the outside circle is dotted with different colors, like Amazon, should have custom icons. Here are the ones I'm requesting.

Amazon
    Settings (The current icon has too much whitespace. Just that little bit of green shows any detail. My opinion of course)
    Activator
    iBlacklist
    Audible
    Clash of Clans
    Tweetbot
    Netbot
    Yeah, theming typography stuff is sometimes a pain in the butt, nuff said :/
    Also I need the BundleIdentifier and icon names of Amazon, 'cause I can only get the German app here.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    this might help you kenzodragon
    Know this site for a while Anyway thanks!
    Last edited by yukikenzo; 2014-02-12 at 11:45 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-02-12)

Default Amazing!
    I love this theme! I love the circle colors around the icons. Does it help to have icon0matic or does it not matter?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

yukikenzo (2014-02-13)

mod edit, link removed

Copy it to /var/stash/Themes.xxxx apply in Winterboard and respring it!

Enjoy!

The author of this theme is a dumbass. When I went to twitter to praise his theme, he said "is this a kind of begging", he thought I was praising the theme to beg him LOL. It's the most funny thing I've ever heard. Is this the way you answer your customer, Kenzodrangon? And for your assumption that I were a beggar. I do promise to share and distribute this theme over whenever you get new release.

Regards,

Tuan
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-02-13 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    I love this theme! I love the circle colors around the icons. Does it help to have icon0matic or does it not matter?
    Circly doesn't need icon0matic, it only depends on Winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelato View Post
    This theme (latest version) can be downloaded for free here: --

Copy it to /var/stash/Themes.xxxx apply in Winterboard and respring it!

Enjoy!

The author of this theme is a dumbass. When I went to twitter to praise his theme, he said "is this a kind of begging", he thought I was praising the theme to beg him LOL. It's the most funny thing I've ever heard. Is this the way you answer your customer, Kenzodrangon? And for your assumption that I were a beggar. I do promise to share and distribute this theme over whenever you get new release.

Regards,

Tuan
    Hey why do you still tell lies? You were banned from Twitter because you insulted others, being a racist yourself and pirated stuff.
    You started begging by asking me if I betray my own country Vietnam. Yeah, I am a Vietnamese, but born and raised in Germany which makes me technically German 'cause it is my nationality. Instead you are blabbering about Vietnamese pride and all that sh*t, insulting my mother. You tried to take advantage of my origin. Its a shame for me being Vietnamese talking to people like you. We are all humans, everybody deserves to be the same. Nobody is getting stuff for free for being preferred over others.
    A lot of people saw what you posted on Twitter, thats why you were banned for racism and pirating stuff which isn't even yours. You bought it? For your own possession, not to distribute it just because you can't live with the truth.

You will get banned for sure. On every forum when you post pirated stuff, well maybe not on your pirate forums where you get your stuff anyway.
    I don't care what you do but it's just pitiful and childish. Learn to grow up. People buy my theme to support me.

*Edit:
    Thanks to the Mods!
    Last edited by yukikenzo; 2014-02-13 at 07:34 PM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ortiz197832 For This Useful Post:

IRoyxx (2014-02-22), metaserph (2014-02-22)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast