Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [NextGenUI] _PUBLICBETA_ EM1TT3R

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi m4jn00,

In the same LockBackground.html file, edit the statement at line 584 as shown below,

document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempValu e+ "°F"; --->>document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempVa lue+ "°C";

i.e. Change 'F' to 'C' at the end of the statement.

Enjoy!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to revan91 For This Useful Post:

m4jn00 (2014-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by revan91 View Post
    Hi m4jn00,

In the same LockBackground.html file, edit the statement at line 584 as shown below,

document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempValu e+ "°F"; --->>document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempVa lue+ "°C";

i.e. Change 'F' to 'C' at the end of the statement.

Enjoy!!

thank you so much you are a Savior

Quote Originally Posted by guero2284 View Post
    Hello friends will notice that the Theme is now available for iPad in Cydia NextGenUI.

@ D1LL1NG3R friend would like to install the theme in my ipad Air I send my donation and my UDID? or as is done for the iPad? thanks

Attachment 661800
    As D1LL1NGER Already mentioned in some other post that EM1TT3R is not gonna be available for IPAD...... AS he needed to done some more work to make it available for IPAD and he Doesnt have time for that
    Last edited by m4jn00; 2014-03-15 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m4jn00 View Post
    hello guero2284

i really appreciate the work you have done for LS.....

i am posting some of my screenshots and i got a question for you... i could manage to change the temperature from Fahrenheit
    to Celsius.... But it still shows the ℉ sign.... although the temperature is in Celsius...... as you can see in the Picture
    hello friend likes good, right now I do not feel at home to post the picture but later when I get where indicated gladly change the temperature and the language of the week and month

Does anyone use this with LockBuilder and BiteSMS? I've had some serious crashing issues lately....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    WOW, nice theme, THX

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    Does anyone use this with LockBuilder and BiteSMS? I've had some serious crashing issues lately....
    BiteSMS does cause some crashing. This is known and not sure if they are working on it. Try to turn off any unnecessary tweaks. Even those in biteSMS that can load the system down.

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    BiteSMS does cause some crashing. This is known and not sure if they are working on it. Try to turn off any unnecessary tweaks. Even those in biteSMS that can load the system down.
    I think I may have finally found my culprit tweak that was causing my BiteSMS related crashes...I think it may have been CallBar. I disabled it via iCleaner Pro's Mobile Substrate toggle feature, and I've been crash and unexpected respring free, so far.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    biteSMS lost its crashing issues about four or five updates ago. There have been about 10-12 updates since January.. About I remember a phone call coming in causing crashing with bite.. and immediate crash into safe mode on a full reboot. These were both early biteSMS bugs. But I have had zero crashing with biteSMS installed for weeks now. So bite's clean now -- as far as crashing is concerned.. from my experience...

As D1LL1NGER Already mentioned in some other post that EM1TT3R is not gonna be available for IPAD...... AS he needed to done some more work to make it available for IPAD and he Doesnt have time for that
    But you can run the iphone themes for ipad, only more pixelated.
    But no problem ...

@ D1LL1NGER if you allow me I have the time to edit EM1TT3R for ipad Groovy just need to talk to me for a Key

How's everyone doing over here?

Is D1LL1NG3R even around these days? Still haven't gotten access to em1tter

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir93 View Post
    Is D1LL1NG3R even around these days? Still haven't gotten access to em1tter
    I'll text him tomorrow, he's been busy with his family.

Thanks mate,much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir93 View Post
    Thanks mate,much appreciated
    No problem

Hummm.....looking forward for ipad2 ;-)

Hello community, I show that if you can run the theme EM1TT3R on ipad, just need to fix a little background for this match rotating rings.

IMG_0057_zpsa8a1d890.jpg IMG_0058_zpsab2d0ab4.jpg

I'm working on the lockscreen that I did editing it for the ipad, I leave some photos taken horizontally and vertically

IMG_0059_zps83cc9570.jpg IMG_0060_zpsbae71ca0.jpg

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guero2284 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-17), Krima (2014-03-17)

Do LockHTML3 go well with NGUI? I keep getting random crashes when I enable both of them. Thanks in advance.

The random crashes happen to me as well. I'm typically in an application and then my iPad just resprings out of nowhere.

I'm still getting the one bug on the iPad where you're not able to open an application. You have to back out of the node and go back into it and then it will open. After this happens, a crash typically follows a few minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    The random crashes happen to me as well. I'm typically in an application and then my iPad just resprings out of nowhere.
    I can't speak to this with any authority, as I have not, yet, purchased NGUI for my iPad. However, having just gone through the process of narrowing down repeated crashing on my iPhone, and knowing that the NGUI code on my iPhone is pretty solid, I would suggest obtaining/using iCleaner Pro's ability to disable all of your Mobile Substrate tweaks and make sure that you don't crash/respring, anymore, and then re-enable one tweak at a time until you encounter your crash/respring, again, to determine what the actual conflict is.

As always, make sure that you aren't running any Springboard specific tweaks (Gridlock, etc). Winterboard should be fine for themes that really only impact status bar, keypads, other non-springboard elements.

I'm still getting the one bug on the iPad where you're not able to open an application. You have to back out of the node and go back into it and then it will open. After this happens, a crash typically follows a few minutes later.
    The node/app not starting bug does also occasionally happens on my iPhone 5...but the crash doesn't happen to me via that operation. I still recommend the Substrate troubleshooting task (be prepared...it can take all day if you have a lot of tweaks installed).

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakdog For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (2014-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    I can't speak to this with any authority, as I have not, yet, purchased NGUI for my iPad. However, having just gone through the process of narrowing down repeated crashing on my iPhone, and knowing that the NGUI code on my iPhone is pretty solid, I would suggest obtaining/using iCleaner Pro's ability to disable all of your Mobile Substrate tweaks and make sure that you don't crash/respring, anymore, and then re-enable one tweak at a time until you encounter your crash/respring, again, to determine what the actual conflict is.
    Thank you for this information. This is the first I've been told this and a realization just hit. I have the iPhone version my self and it doesn't run as smoothly as the iPad version. It crashes frequently and certain things don't happen.

Now that I know the conflicts were because of the tweaks I have enabled for springboard, I can finally try running NextGenUI without the tweaks and probably have a better experience with it on my iPhone and iPad.

As always, make sure that you aren't running any Springboard specific tweaks (Gridlock, etc). Winterboard should be fine for themes that really only impact status bar, keypads, other non-springboard elements.
    It's funny that you mention Gridlock, that's exactly what I'm running while running NeztGenUI, lol!

I still recommend the Substrate troubleshooting task (be prepared...it can take all day if you have a lot of tweaks installed).
    Oh trust me, I'm well aware the amount of time trouble shooting can take. I've spent many consecutive hours just doing nothing but resprings, reboots, etc., just to find where a conflict was happening if I had one.

Thanks again for all of the additional information, I do appreciate it.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2014-03-17 at 08:13 PM.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast