Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 127

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAWScroller_4.0 LOCKSCREEN for Cydget

  1. #101
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    Hello. Yes, why not we can add the neighborhood in the city. Try Below the date is the saint of the day in France.
    Hey. I am not sure how to add it. I want to keep the city name in the bottom right of the screen and then add the neighbourhood at the top.

  2. #102
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    I look and I try to send you the change
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  3. #103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    update of "UniAWScroller for Cydget" available on cydia!
    new version for LockHTML3 available on cydia "UniAWScroller for LockHTML3"
    Thanks
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2014-02-04), nik1975 (2014-02-05), Steph53940 (2014-02-04)

  5. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey. I am not sure how to add it. I want to keep the city name in the bottom right of the screen and then add the neighbourhood at the top.
    Look in my signature .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    signori (2014-02-05)

  7. #105
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    update of "UniAWScroller for Cydget" available on cydia!
    new version for LockHTML3 available on cydia "UniAWScroller for LockHTML3"
    Thanks
    Can't find we're the LockHTML version is installed after installing from Cydia, it's not in LockHTML and i've searched all through iFile .

  8. #106
    merci l'ami et bon courage
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-02-05), Marmoul (2014-02-05)

  10. #107
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Can't find we're the LockHTML version is installed after installing from Cydia, it's not in LockHTML and i've searched all through iFile .
    Looks like it installs to the winterboard folder. Still not showing up for me in lockhtml either though.

    Edit: Ok, doesn't install to winterboard folder, it is getting installed to var/stash/Themes, whereas winterboards folder is at Library/Themes.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-02-06)

  12. #108
    Yeah I had to cut/copy it from the stash folder and move it to lockhtml folder.

    Works but did give me safe mode crash.

    I like the scroll

  13. #109
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    So Marmoul how this version works?

  14. #110
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    Sorry, I can no longer help you. I went to work abroad and I am no longer available ... Sorry
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2014-02-05)

  16. #111
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Anyone else getting an issue with the scroller? Really jerky and in resonsive for me?

  17. #112
    My lockscreen with this theme become too slow, impossible to use...
    Iphone 5 with ios 7.0.4

  18. #113
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    When i install this all i'm getting now is a html file in the folder nothing else. so it's not working .

  19. #114
    hello. ok i take 5s and its impossible to install uniawscroller. je pensais que tu avais corrigé le soucis mais on dirait que non. bonne journée l'ami
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-02-07), Marmoul (2014-02-07)

  21. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello. ok i take 5s and its impossible to install uniawscroller. je pensais que tu avais corrigé le soucis mais on dirait que non. bonne journée l'ami
    Hi Steph the new UniAwScroller theme is now ported in a new Folder inside

    Actually it create 1 more time the Folder "Themes.XxX" you can double check, works fine for me ( you will find your cydget widget in there )

    var/stash/Themes.Xxx

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2014-02-08), Marmoul (2014-02-07)

  23. #116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    Salut steph. Quel version ?
    Merci

    Hi steph. What version?
    Thank you
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  24. #117
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    On 5s 7.04
    It crashes sometime, scrolling is buggy sometime i Can scroll up and Down,sometime i Can only scroll up
    Hope it wil get fixed it is very beautiful and just what i want on my lockscreen

  25. #118
    Bonjour les amis.
    J'ai bien vu que le widget de marmoul faisait un autre fichier thème.
    Le soucis c'est que même en le transférent sue lockcydget il n'apparaît même pas.
    De plus quand je le charge sur cydia il mets un temps fou et à la fin j'ai ce bonsang de message: espace de stockage saturée alors qu'il m'en reste.
    Je n'ai que groovylock d'installé et 2 thèmes plus iwidget et rien qu'avec ça j'ai 3,10 ga dans la partie autre d'itunes de bouffé.
    Mince quand j'ai acheté mon 5s à la base il contient 16 ga mais quand je le mets sur itunes il n'y a que 12,9 ga.
    Et sans jailbreak juste avec une vingtaines d'application cela me prends déjà pas loin de 2ga dans cette partie autre.

    Si quelqu'un à une solution pour ces messages d'erreures et cette partie autre ce serait vraiment tip top.

    pour marmoul c'est ta dernière version.
    Un screen de mes tweaks///


    Hello friends.
    I saw the widget marmoul was another theme file.
    The trouble is that even in the transfer sue lockcydget it does not even appear.
    More when I load cydia it put a lot of time and at the end I Bonsang this message: storage saturated while I still.
    I have only installed groovylock and 2 topics iWidget and nothing more than that I ga 3.10 in itunes other part eaten.
    Thin when I bought my 5s at the base contains 16 ga but when I put it on itunes there is 12.9 ga.
    And without jailbreak just with scores application that already take me not away in this part of 2ga other.

    If someone has a solution for these from errors and other messages that part that would really tip top.

    for marmoul is your latest version.
    A screen of my tweaks

    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  26. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Bonjour les amis.
    J'ai bien vu que le widget de marmoul faisait un autre fichier thème.
    Le soucis c'est que même en le transférent sue lockcydget il n'apparaît même pas.
    De plus quand je le charge sur cydia il mets un temps fou et à la fin j'ai ce bonsang de message: espace de stockage saturée alors qu'il m'en reste.
    Je n'ai que groovylock d'installé et 2 thèmes plus iwidget et rien qu'avec ça j'ai 3,10 ga dans la partie autre d'itunes de bouffé.
    Mince quand j'ai acheté mon 5s à la base il contient 16 ga mais quand je le mets sur itunes il n'y a que 12,9 ga.
    Et sans jailbreak juste avec une vingtaines d'application cela me prends déjà pas loin de 2ga dans cette partie autre.

    Si quelqu'un à une solution pour ces messages d'erreures et cette partie autre ce serait vraiment tip top.

    pour marmoul c'est ta dernière version.
    Un screen de mes tweaks///
    effectivement l'ami, tu as raison à propos du storage, j'ai le même problème aussi mais après la modification de marmoul avec le mise à jour du cydget widget,maintenant tout es fonctionelle de mon coté.. le problème vien pas du widget mais plutot du tweak cydget qui est placé dans le dossier du system et il consomme la memoire

    -------------------------------------

    you right for the storage issue my friend, i got the same problem has you, but since marmoul did a update on his cydget widget, now everything works pretty well on my side.. the problem is not the widget, but more cydget, because it's in the system folder and he take all the momery

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2014-02-08)

  28. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    effectivement l'ami, tu as raison à propos du storage, j'ai le même problème aussi mais après la modification de marmoul avec le mise à jour du cydget widget,maintenant tout es fonctionelle de mon coté.. le problème vien pas du widget mais plutot du tweak cydget qui est placé dans le dossier du system et il consomme la memoire

    -------------------------------------

    you right for the storage issue my friend, i got the same problem has you, but since marmoul did a update on his cydget widget, now everything works pretty well on my side.. the problem is not the widget, but more cydget, because it's in the system folder and he take all the momery
    OUI perso j'ai viré cydget pour le moment. je pense le mettre à jour en 7.0.5 et voir ce que ça donne après le jailbreak.///
    Personal YES I turned Cydget yet. I think the update to 7.0.5 and see what happens after the jailbreak.

    Romy toi tu as combien dans ta partie autre sur itunes???

    Romy how thou hast in your party other on itunes??
    Last edited by Steph53940; 2014-02-08 at 08:23 AM.
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-08)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •