Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 673 Posts

All working fine for me

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-29), It's Mi (2014-02-05), jawonder (2014-01-29), Om3r (2014-01-29)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Congrats man its awesome!
    Love this LS

-photo-jan-28-7-11-15-pm.png Heres my LS after a few small issues and thanks to Junes help
    Last edited by kingster18; 2014-01-29 at 02:17 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingster18 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-02-05), June'sIphone (2014-01-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Nice write up, congrats june .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

it didnt took a long time for redmondpie to notice this masterpiece,as expected...
    definitely one of the best LS as of today and i must say great job bro and congrats...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone else having the weather drop down work but the description of weather conditions not completely displayed? For instance, it might say "snow continuing until past midnight with scattered clouds until" and then that's it? It looks like there is more to read but you can't see it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jaywigley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Does Cydgets alone - make the LS dim go away? I was amazed watching the video how the LS never dimmed. Most of the buzz on the forum is that no tweak yet exists to delay LS dimming? In the video the friggin' LS was on for the whole video - like "2" minutes!!!! How is that accomplished????? Just a function of Cydget?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Does Cydgets alone - make the LS dim go away? I was amazed watching the video how the LS never dimmed. Most of the buzz on the forum is that no tweak yet exists to delay LS dimming? In the video the friggin' LS was on for the whole video - like "2" minutes!!!! How is that accomplished????? Just a function of Cydget?
    I coded it in this Cydget. It is not included in cydgets in general. Reason the thread is named like it is. Some things here don't exist on iOS7 without ConceptLS

Quote Originally Posted by jaywigley View Post
    Anyone else having the weather drop down work but the description of weather conditions not completely displayed? For instance, it might say "snow continuing until past midnight with scattered clouds until" and then that's it? It looks like there is more to read but you can't see it.
    Update will fix this. Now if it is big some overlaps. I'm actually removing this and adding a forecast in it's place. No way I can guess on how long these descriptions can be. So it must be removed.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-29 at 03:09 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jaywigley (2014-01-29)

Hey June thanks for all the help i have one question.. The music shortcut isn't working for me. Is that a known problem? Other than that everything id working flawlessly

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kingster18 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kingster18 View Post
    Hey June thanks for all the help i have one question.. The music shortcut isn't working for me. Is that a known problem? Other than that everything id working flawlessly
    Will look into it bud.

Will look into it bud.
    Alright man thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Phone crashing going to safe mode!!!
    I am using iphone 5s , i just uninstalled conceptls cydget, my phone is crashing and going to safe mode, what can i do now???? Please help.....

Thanks

I coded it in this Cydget. It is not included in cydgets in general. Reason the thread is named like it is. Some things here don't exist on iOS7 without ConceptLS
    Very cool, June. Always on that cutting edge.. Ya got my sale..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please let me know what should i do with my phone, its crashing and gonig to safe mood over and over again after uninstalling ConceptLS

Quote Originally Posted by talebtps View Post
    I am using iphone 5s , i just uninstalled conceptls cydget, my phone is crashing and going to safe mode, what can i do now???? Please help.....
    Well if you uninstalled conceptLS and it's crashing there is no need to come here and ask that question over and over. Something you have must be causing issues. Nothing to do with ConceptLS.

Quote Originally Posted by kingster18 View Post
    The music icon isn't working because it is opening tweetbot. This is an issue that will get fixed. Just replace that icon with the music icon again.

That sounds strange but whenever you change an icon it refreshes that url. Tweetbot was originally there. I was pretty sure I changed the url, but seems I didnt. Just tap hold on the music icon. Swipe up on the menu. Select music and you will be good to go.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-29 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks

Sorry, June. Same experience here.. ConceptLS, crash, crash, crash. Uninstall ConceptLS, Cydgets & Cyscripts and crashing all goes away.

The broken aspects of WebView in iOS 7.0.4, well documented by Apple is just making ANY advanced functionality on Lockscreens very unstable. It's a "buyer beware" situation in getting Lockscrens until iOS 8, bro. Cydgets is just as prone to the problems as GroovyLock and LockHTML3.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

even if i completely uninstalled it, the effect remains, i cant keep my passcode on, its crashing continuously ....any suggestion how can i remove all its components ...please help....thanks...

dude even if i uninstalled ConceptLS the components remains, whn i turn my passcode on, my phone starts crashing...tel me how to remove it completely....
    Last edited by talebtps; 2014-01-29 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks

even if i completely uninstalled it, the effect remains, i cant keep my passcode on, its crashing continuously ....any suggestion how can i remove all its components ...please help....thanks...
    When you go into Cydia and lookup the tweak - toward the bottom of any tweak's window you'll see Package Contents - in there you'll see all that a tweak installs and where.. In addition to removing ConceptLS you'll want to remove Cydgets and Cycrypt and then see how you're doing. Additionally add this repo to Cydia: exile90software.com/cydia/ and install the tweak iCleanerPro. Just let it do its cleaning routine and you should be back to where you were before the roller coaster ride.

In June's defense - this is not really his fault. Lockscreen widgets are pretty unstable in iOS 7 in general depending on what they're asked to do. But it also has to do with what all you have installed as June has also noted. If you run like 25-30 tweaks - you're gonna have troubles in iOS 7 in general and definitely with involved Locksceens like ConceptLS. It's just the "new normal", gang. The stability of iOS 5 and 6 days are gone forever - unless you run very few things...
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-29 at 05:44 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

talebtps (2014-01-29)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    When you go into Cydia and lookup the tweak - toward the bottom of any tweak's window you'll see Package Contents - in there you'll see all that a tweak installs and where.. In addition to removing ConceptLS you'll want to remove Cydgets and Cycrypt and then see how you're doing. Additionally add this repo to Cydia: exile90software.com/cydia/ and install the tweak iCleanerPro. Just let it do its cleaning routine and you should be back to where you were before the roller coaster ride.

In June's defense - this is not really his fault. Lockscreen widgets are pretty unstable in iOS 7 in general depending on what they're asked to do. But it also has to do with what all you have installed as June has also noted. If you run like 25-30 tweaks - you're gonna have troubles in iOS 7 in general and definitely with involved Locksceens like ConceptLS. It's just the "new normal", gang. The stability of iOS 5 and 6 days are gone forever - unless you run very few things...

thanks alot for your help, i am trying to follow your steps...i am not running that much tweaks...just 8...and all those never conflicted with anything....

-image.png

i have tried evrything but still when i turn my passcode on, it starts crashinh
    Last edited by talebtps; 2014-01-29 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks

thanks alot for your help, i am trying to follow your steps...i am not running that much tweaks...just 8...and all those never conflicted with anything....

-image.png

i have tried evrything but still when i turn my passcode on, it starts crashinh
    There's some other problem you're having there.. My pass code was on whole time.. As soon as I took ConceptLS off - all crashing stopped. Did you get rid of Cydgets, Cycrypt and ConceptLS?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast