Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

Quote Originally Posted by JustMad3UMyBicH View Post
    It's compatible for iPhone 5s but you have to disable Touch ID, which that is a main feature for iPhone 5s
    Keep it up bro. Your doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by Drummer611 View Post
    That seems to work, thanks dude!
    Good deal, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.e.white View Post
    Ummm. June I've no idea how that 15gigs of ummmm adult videos got onto my phone. I swear.
    It only shows installed packages bro. Just a tool for devs is all.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Awesome!!! Can you explain what tweaks you were having issues with?

Um yes I have a full list of everything you have on your phone.. Because you emailed me from cydia. As a developer I get to see what you have just incase you didn't purchase my package. Also shows me whos package you did steal.

So yea no refund sorry. Maybe all that stolen stuff is causing you issues. who knows.
    I've never emailed you... I'm going to assume that's meant for someone else and move on, anyway I just don't like it that much but it seems a bit choppy, the tweaks I have installed as of now are cydget, winterboard, fancy, and message customizer

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Is the swipe up from bottom when in application mode to change to other apps working ?, i can't get it to .

Quote Originally Posted by Casey321123 View Post
    I've never emailed you... I'm going to assume that's meant for someone else and move on, anyway I just don't like it that much but it seems a bit choppy, the tweaks I have installed as of now are cydget, winterboard, fancy, and message customizer
    Yea same name also told them to post issues here. Emails stopped about the time you posted. sorry.

Message Customizer just received an update a couple days ago that messed up badly I remember cause every chick I know send me messages asking me if I knew why there phone was messed up. My thoughts are remove it or turn it off. Also try turning off fancy.

I would really like help figuring out what tweaks are causing issues. If you want a refund then asking on a forum is not a way to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Is the swipe up from bottom when in application mode to change to other apps working ?, i can't get it to .
    That is not the way to do it. tap hold on the icons, for this menu to popup. Please read my blog linked in the first post JaWonder.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not asking for a refund, nor do I want one as I support developers and their hard work, but this is not at all what I was expecting. I was expecting an innovative piece of art. Instead what I got was a buggy piece of . . . well, you get the point.

First of all, let me say that I do have Touch ID enabled and I must keep it on for work purposes, plus it's a main feature of the 5S, so I see no reason whatsoever why anyone would disable it to use a lockscreen tweak. Further, when I purchased it, NOWHERE on the Cydia description did it say that Touch ID should be disabled.

Secondly, as someone alluded to previously, the responsiveness of the tweak is poor at best. I click the right side of the screen, nothing. Left side, nothing. Finally I swipe and the right menu animates out . . . slowly. So I pull the right menu up and a message box pops up . . . cool. Swipe left and down to the other icons . . . nothing. I change icons for those 2 . . . nothing. So I click the home button to close the menu (because there seems to be no other way to close the menu) and the whole screen blinks. I swipe to open the left menu and it opens, except the Sounds don't work at all, the BG function freezes the phone to the point that I have to do a hard reset, and again I cannot close this menu.

Again, I don't want a refund (not like you'd give me one anyway seeing as the tweak 'functions' in your opinion), but I expect much better work from a well known developer such as yourself. Your customers provide you with good business, the least you could do is refund those who are unhappy with a poorly implemented tweak.

Yea same name also told them to post issues here. Emails stopped about the time you posted. sorry.

Message Customizer just received an update a couple days ago that messed up badly I remember cause every chick I know send me messages asking me if I knew why there phone was messed up. My thoughts are remove it or turn it off. Also try turning off fancy.

I would really like help figuring out what tweaks are causing issues. If you want a refund then asking on a forum is not a way to get it.

That is not the way to do it. tap hold on the icons, for this menu to popup. Please read my blog linked in the first post JaWonder.
    Who ever that was must of pissed you off... It's fine I guess it's just frustrating to me because it looks sooooo good but it's choppy, I have a 5 so my phone can maybe handle it lol idk what's going on

So you don't want a refund just want to publically put down my tweak? Ok fair enough. Half the issues you listed are non existent on what is now 100's of devices. I am sorry if you are having issues on your device.

This does not mean it happens on all devices. You expecting better work? I PROMISE THIS WORKS PERFECTLY ON MY DEVICE So i really don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey321123 View Post
    Who ever that was must of pissed you off... It's fine I guess it's just frustrating to me because it looks sooooo good but it's choppy, I have a 5 so my phone can maybe handle it lol idk what's going on
    Your phone can handle it fine. Look at the previous post. I do not pay these people to say it works. It just does, if it don't then something is causing a conflict.

I can't catch every bug. I stay as minimal as possible on tweaks. why I ask for help.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-28 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I'm not asking for a refund, nor do I want one as I support developers and their hard work, but this is not at all what I was expecting. I was expecting an innovative piece of art. Instead what I got was a buggy piece of . . . well, you get the point.

First of all, let me say that I do have Touch ID enabled and I must keep it on for work purposes, plus it's a main feature of the 5S, so I see no reason whatsoever why anyone would disable it to use a lockscreen tweak. Further, when I purchased it, NOWHERE on the Cydia description did it say that Touch ID should be disabled.

Secondly, as someone alluded to previously, the responsiveness of the tweak is poor at best. I click the right side of the screen, nothing. Left side, nothing. Finally I swipe and the right menu animates out . . . slowly. So I pull the right menu up and a message box pops up . . . cool. Swipe left and down to the other icons . . . nothing. I change icons for those 2 . . . nothing. So I click the home button to close the menu (because there seems to be no other way to close the menu) and the whole screen blinks. I swipe to open the left menu and it opens, except the Sounds don't work at all, the BG function freezes the phone to the point that I have to do a hard reset, and again I cannot close this menu.

Again, I don't want a refund (not like you'd give me one anyway seeing as the tweak 'functions' in your opinion), but I expect much better work from a well known developer such as yourself. Your customers provide you with good business, the least you could do is refund those who are unhappy with a poorly implemented tweak.
    I said the same thing about it doesn't state you need touch id disabled to make it work. But per June I guess it's common sense we lack cause we should of known it wasnt going to work properly because we have touch id on.

Thanks

So you don't want a refund just want to publically put down my tweak? Ok fair enough. Half the issues you listed are non existent on what is now 100's of devices.

Your phone can handle it fine. Look at the previous post. I do not pay these people to say it works. It just does, if it don't then something is causing a conflict.

I can't catch every bug. I stay as minimal as possible on tweaks. why I ask for help.
    I'd love a refund, but I know you won't give me one (based on what I'm reading here), and as I said, I do respect your work. What I don't respect is your attitude every single time someone complains about one of your tweaks not working as described.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (2014-02-03)

I'm going to stop replying now. It is very irritating. I will make a video to show you this problem only happens on your device. You don't want to help me figure it out fine. Figure it out on your own.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-28 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks

I'd love to help you, but please understand, when you give an attitude, expect one in return.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;6997115]My advice go spend time with your wife. Then come back tomorrow and we can start disabling tweaks. Did you read the first post. Seems like im repeating alot 'If you have an info.plist you need to turn it off'

I don't have this issue and many others don't either. So it is something installed on your phone.

I've read it all, was the first thing i did. the only active themes are yours (69) and I've edited the only info.plist in 69 Blue iOS7 to deem it void , is that what you mean?
    it didn't work anyway, hopefully when i wake tomorrow it might be solved

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin.e.white For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-28)

I'm going to stop replying now. It is very irritating. I will make a video to show you this problem only happens on your device. You don't want to help me figure it out fine.
    I've helped you out. I've sent you crash logs and described what's happening. I can't help it's not working on my device. I disabled groovy lock and it's still buggy. I don't use any other lock screen tweak. I purchased this cause it said it was compatible for my device, but which it clearly is not because I have to disable the key feature in iPhone 5s.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMad3UMyBicH For This Useful Post:

GroovyLock , slo-mo and SBrotator7 were what I found disabling made CLS function with the rest of my setup. Several other tweaks functioning fine for me.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Oh ok, i did read the blog post but i guess there was so much to read and i my rush i interpret it wrong. I got it working now, thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

I'm going to stop replying now. It is very irritating. I will make a video to show you this problem only happens on your device. You don't want to help me figure it out fine. Figure it out on your own.

You stated it doesn't work with touch id so this tweak is useless than. Because I need touch id. It's a key feature for iPhone 5s. You do great work and have bought full animated weather, miweather and 69. I use all of them. I have most of your tweaks and will still continue to get more in the years to come. I'll make sure to ask you next time. Sorry man, keep up the good work.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMad3UMyBicH For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have removed almost every tweak I had installed--still all I see is the wallpaper. No buttons. No configuration screen or menu. The weather bar will drop down but remains empty. I have read the page at junesiphone.com and I know how cydgets work. I've been jailbroken for five years now, off and on. We need to know more about what works and what doesn't with it. I'm not saying it's buggy or laggy--I can't tell. I'm saying it doesn't work at all for some and perfectly for others. Make your choice to buy or not with that information.

For the record, I have a 5C and therefore not a TouchID problem but do have WB installed (no theme) and removed Fancy, never had Groovylock nor any other LS mods.
    Last edited by jaywigley; 2014-01-28 at 03:55 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jaywigley For This Useful Post:

I've found a workaround for the apps not launching with Touch ID enabled. It is possible to launch the apps if you have that app locked with the BioLockdown app. When you swipe to launch the app it will prompt you for your fingerprint and it launches just fine. This may also work with the BioProtect app but haven't tested it yet. Hope this helps some of you.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kamilli0n For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kamilli0n View Post
    I've found a workaround for the apps not launching with Touch ID enabled. It is possible to launch the apps if you have that app locked with the BioLockdown app. When you swipe to launch the app it will prompt you for your fingerprint and it launches just fine. This may also work with the BioProtect app but haven't tested it yet. Hope this helps some of you.
    Opening bitesms and Facebook worked using touch id worked on bioprotect. But opening tweetbot and mail wouldn't let you open.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMad3UMyBicH For This Useful Post:

Tweetbot and Facebook are working with BioLockdown.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to kamilli0n For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast