Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 673 Posts

My Woeid isn't working
    Cork Ireland 560472

Installed 1.1 and it's very buggy. Locks up my iPhone 5s. Only thing that works is the bitesms. Tweetbot nor email work when selecting.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMad3UMyBicH View Post
    Installed 1.1 and it's very buggy. Locks up my iPhone 5s. Only thing that works is the bitesms. Tweetbot nor email work when selecting.
    Mine works but not consistently. I bought this on a whim because it looked so pretty. LS shortcuts don't work with TouchID?

I have tested on 5s 7.0.4 with no issues what so ever.

What exactly do you mean by buggy? I can help, but I need more info. Tweetbot only works if you have tweetbot install. Also testing and is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
    Mine works but not consistently. I bought this on a whim because it looked so pretty. LS shortcuts don't work with TouchID?
    No it will not open apps if you have touchID on. I am testing a few ways of bypassing this.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have tested on 5s 7.0.4 with no issues what so ever.

What exactly do you mean by buggy? I can help, but I need more info. Tweetbot only works if you have tweetbot install. Also testing and is working fine.

No it will not open apps if you have touchID on. I am testing a few ways of bypassing this.
    Ok thanks. Twice when I opened the shortcuts I got a springboard crash. Not sure how to reproduce it though.

I have tweetbot installed. It freezes my iPhone 5s to where it locks up phone and only way to get it to work is hold power and home button to restart it. Email doesn't open either. I had to stop using it cause sometimes concept LS won't even come on.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390862731.928880.jpgi wAnt this wall do you have

Default Not Working
    My device just shows the wallpaper blurred. and nothing else. it all appears fine in the settings and files. but there is nothing on the lockscreen.

I have tweetbot installed. It freezes my iPhone 5s to where it locks up phone and only way to get it to work is hold power and home button to restart it. Email doesn't open either. I had to stop using it cause sometimes concept LS won't even come on.
    Not experiencing any of this. I hope you can figure it out because i'm clueless on these issues. Main reason is I can reproduce them, but since you quit using it anyway. Just email me we will talk and please stop tweeting me.... If you posted more info here I can help. I'm not doing the Twitter support thing.

Quote Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
    Ok thanks. Twice when I opened the shortcuts I got a springboard crash. Not sure how to reproduce it though.
    Install CrashReporter and send me the crash
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-27 at 11:54 PM.

I'm experiencing issues with the middle button occasionally and the bottom button doesn't work at all. No matter how they are set. Also if using passcode touch unlock doesn't work. Would like to see regular twitter app as well. Hopeful on update fix soon. Using on iPhone 5, 7.0.4

Thanks

Is there anyway to disable the default Lockscreen? So I can only unlock my phone with your "tap to unlock" feature? Default Lockscreen is totally useless now since I have your ConceptLS haha. It looks wayyyy better and it's wayyyy more handy than the default one.

EDIT: Just thought about something, it would be cool to be able to decide the frequency of the weather update, if it updates everytime you use ConceptLS, the battery will die quickly...
    Last edited by Drummer611; 2014-01-28 at 12:26 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is there a video on this?

I can't seem to open up the app menu? I try swiping right and left, right above 'tap to unlock' and it just makes a noise? Any suggestions?. Im on an I5.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 673 Posts

No weather locations work for me
    Yahoo or Accuweather
    Finding swiping from the top very unresponsive and had a safe mode already.
    A bit buggy

Look guys. Here is the gist of it. If you are saying it is laggy or not working then I need more info.

I have zero lag and everything works. So I need to know what tweak you have that is conflicting. I need your help for this.

Quote Originally Posted by robxwatson View Post
    Is there a video on this?
    It's coming

I have read everything and tried to figure out the problem on my device. But it just doesn't work on my iPhone 5 :-(

- i already updated to your latest version -> conceptLS available @ cydget.

I disabled all other cydgets and left only CLS enabled. The screen with the flower appears in the lockscreen. But somehow, everything is terribly slow. And the widget like implementations just dont work

- i do not see any arrows or tap-sensitive areas
    - when "tapping around", I hit by chance 3 different sensitive areas:

1) opening menue to setup weather location (very slow) -> I entered the code GMXX4638 which is my city (Speyer) but nothing happened.

2) next sensitive area seems to drop down the top menue but it is just empty

3) third sensitive area on the right: A circle opens but it is completely empty and has no function

I think there is generally something wrong. Is it a conflict with other apps?

As said, nearly nothing works and everything really slow.

Is there a possibility to set up wrongly?

I have MiWeather, Virtual Home, Touch ID on. Those are the only thing I have on my lockscreen

June like always awesome work beautiful working very well here no bugs no lags just amazing blessings loving your work!!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390865285.388285.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390865299.344867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390865312.577361.jpg

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to APOTL For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-01-29), June'sIphone (2014-01-28)

I have MiWeather, Virtual Home, Touch ID on. Those are the only thing I have on my lockscreen
    The first post explains to turn touch id off. miWeather is not needed. You shouldn't even have GroovyLock active. No idea what virtual home is.

Quote Originally Posted by APOTL View Post
    June like always awesome work beautiful working very well here no bugs no lags just amazing blessings loving your work!!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390865285.388285.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390865299.344867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390865312.577361.jpg
    Lucky guy!

Is it the only cydia app installed? On my device, it isn't working and I guess there is one or more bad conflicts with other apps or tweaks Cannot figure out.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast