Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

No problem lemme know if it works

Also idk if it makes a dif but I'm on i5 ios7.0.4

Junes here's what I've got! ImageUploadedByModMyi1391531348.822309.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391531356.589200.jpg

The only thing I need to figure out is the black bar for the main apps menu & the lock color. I was able to adjust opacity of pop up apps menu bar but couldn't find the main bar.

Again thanx for your tutorials.

I also adjusted font size & height of time & weather it was just running into my stat bar icons

If u would rather email me (so we don't keep taking up thread with long discussions) feel free to pm me!
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post

I was told to delete that repo for some reason with the new JB. Im also on i5 with 7.0.4. And I will let you know if it works.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-02-04)

Junes here's what I've got! ImageUploadedByModMyi1391531348.822309.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391531356.589200.jpg

The only thing I need to figure out is the black bar for the main apps menu & the lock color. I was able to adjust opacity of pop up apps menu bar but couldn't find the main bar.

I also adjusted font size & height of time & weather it was just running into my stat bar icons

If u would rather email me (so we don't keep taking up thread with long discussions) feel free to pm me!
    I'd like to keep it here. My email is horrendous same with the pm box here. Absolutely hate it.

The app bar is called menu holder. You can find it in the img folder

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I'd like to keep it here. My email is horrendous same with the pm box here. Absolutely hate it.

The app bar is called menu holder. You can find it in the img folder
    Okie doke. Yeah I figured yer boxes were prolly full uve got so many tweaks & designs goin on.

Thanx again!

Oh and even thru all the resprings I've done in this process...jelly lock held up with this tweak & no lag on waking from sleepmode

So that means that I'd have to change it with photoshop right since it's img? If so darn...idk how to do that
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 08:44 PM.

Very silly question. When I pull down to see the weather forecast I can see it just fine but I can't get back to the original Time/Current Weather display. Any ideas how to switch between the views?

Quote Originally Posted by sant1ago View Post
    Very silly question. When I pull down to see the weather forecast I can see it just fine but I can't get back to the original Time/Current Weather display. Any ideas how to switch between the views?
    Touch the bottom half of the screen. The help button in the menu show touch points

Okie doke. Yeah I figured yer boxes were prolly full uve got so many tweaks & designs goin on.

Thanx again!

Oh and even thru all the resprings I've done in this process...jelly lock held up with this tweak & no lag on waking from sleepmode

So that means that I'd have to change it with photoshop right since it's img? If so darn...idk how to do that
    Ok, then that settles it. Next update I will remove the tap to unlock.

Post what the color is you want so I can match it in photoshop. I will do it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

sant1ago (2014-02-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome tweak june, just bought it yesterday to compliment emitter! One thing tho, the lockscreen froze up on me a few times. The animation was still playing (CLSHud) but it wouldn't let me unlock (either by tapping or swiping) or turn it off. The only thing I could do was a hard reset and it booted into safe mode once. Is this a known issue or maybe a conflict with another tweak? I don't have many installed and im running nextgenui and emitter on an iphone 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Awesome tweak june, just bought it yesterday to compliment emitter! One thing tho, the lockscreen froze up on me a few times. The animation was still playing (CLSHud) but it wouldn't let me unlock (either by tapping or swiping) or turn it off. The only thing I could do was a hard reset and it booted into safe mode once. Is this a known issue or maybe a conflict with another tweak? I don't have many installed and im running nextgenui and emitter on an iphone 5s.
    I am aware of this horrible thing haha. I will remove this tap to unlock soon, that is your issue.

Found it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    Found it thanks
    Awesome! How'd ya find it?

Touch the bottom half of the screen. The help button in the menu show touch points

Ok, then that settles it. Next update I will remove the tap to unlock.

Post what the color is you want so I can match it in photoshop. I will do it.
    Aaw June! Yer awesome! IF u have the time then that'd be cool, like I said earlier u have a lot goin on so don't want to bother ya too much!
    I'm just using gray (128,128,128)

Hey June! I think I've got it figured out how to change color..ill post let ya know how it works, and thanx for offering!
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-05 at 06:19 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet, thnx man

Awesome! How'd ya find it?

Aaw June! Yer awesome! IF u have the time then that'd be cool, like I said earlier u have a lot goin on so don't want to bother ya too much!
    I'm just using gray (128,128,128)

Hey June! I think I've got it figured out how to change color..ill post let ya know how it works, and thanx for offering!
    ok, well just let me know. It wont take much time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Sweet, thnx man
    Anytime. Can you think of anything else that should go in the update?

Quote Originally Posted by sant1ago View Post
    Santo did U get this figured out? For me after playing around with some I figured out that the touch area for weather is really light swipe up & swipe down..barely need to touch the screen

ok, well just let me know. It wont take much time at all.

Anytime. Can you think of anything else that should go in the update?
    Ok yes I would like u to! I tried messing with it myself on something other than ps touch (haven't quite figured it out yet) & there was just too many lil pix for me too fill & it come out looking like crap!!

Hey bro,of you don't mind, I like the finger print(lock symbol) how do I get it? Or if you can share it? Tia bless!

Yeah just lemme make auteurs cool

Still haven't heard back yet..do I have jellylock 7? U need that first
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-05 at 09:58 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

APOTL (2014-02-06)

Thank you! Very kind :-) bless!

I'm having an issue with running the Clshud groovy lock with conceptls, I select groovy from the left pane and type in Clshud but it just stays the same. I can see it for a second when I lock my phone running under the conceptls but not up front. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Are you typing "Clshud" or "CLSHud". The later is the correct format.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast