Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Man alive! Soon as I say that I try & it does it. Guess I need to wash my hands..lol just kiddin!
    Haha, good deal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-02-03)

June this is your recent ConceptLS Lockscreen themes for Cydget, but I'm running this one through LockHTML, fyi.

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

4. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    June this is your recent ConceptLS Lockscreen themes for Cydget, but I'm running this one through LockHTML, fyi.

Nice!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-02-03)

Ok June so I installed in my sis in laws i5 with jelly lock & hers is doin good as well no lag as far as opening up to the HS. Thanx for the fix

Ok June so I installed in my sis in laws i5 with jelly lock & hers is doin good as well no lag as far as opening up to the HS. Thanx for the fix
    Awesome!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-02-03)

June..what's the path for ConceptLS in ifile?

nvm. Found it

Where can I change the color of the arrows for the light background? I want them to be dark?
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 03:32 AM.

nvm. Found it

Where can I change the color of the arrows for the light background? I want them to be dark?
    Edit the HTML file. It's the two in the middle of the pic, left touch right touch that #160 number is the one u change, I changed mine, 160 is no image at all.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4525/nkhu.jpg

nvm. Found it

Try this site for options.

http://ikreator.com/special-characters/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powerfixer For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-02-08), June'sIphone (2014-02-04)

nvm. Found it

Color is set by the menu.

Yuppers I know that. I would like to keep the white(light) but change the color of arrows to gray or black which ever is on the "dark" if it's not possible or too much of a hassle then I'm fine.

Thanx

Awesome just saw post above!

Thanx both of y'all!
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 07:41 AM.

Yuppers I know that. I would like to keep the white(light) but change the color of arrows to gray or black which ever is on the "dark" if it's not possible or too much of a hassle then I'm fine.

Thanx
    It is a very complicated process. Depending on how the button is pressed it runs functions in invert.js which is located in the js folder. System/Library/LockCydgets/ConceptLS/js/invert.js.

You will see left touch and right touch in here. I am pretty sure I put them in with the options1, options2 etc. to remove them from this function you will need to remove the #lefttouch from this. at the end make sure there are no , commas. commas only separate the divs (elements) so if you remove lefttouch make sure you remove its comma as well..

After this is removed you can just go to the very bottom of this js and create this

$('#righttouch').css('color','black');
    $('#lefttouch').css('color','black');

or you could do

$('#righttouch,#lefttouch').css('color','black');

You can then make it whatever color you want. Actually you could just try

$('#righttouch,#lefttouch').css('color','black'); at the end of the js. depending on where I pull the local storage to set this (according to what is chosen from the menu) it may work. If not you will have to remove it from the actual function that inverts it, as mentioned above.

Btw have you had anymore freeze ups since using jellylock?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-04 at 07:50 AM.

Awesome! Thanx for teaching me all this on here...I am actually wanting to change "dark" to rgba color dim gray...is there a way to do this in HTML file or is the way u described best? Cuz if I can change the whole entire color scheme of "dark" I would rather do that. I also saved a backup so if I screw it up IM COVERED!! Haha

Jelly lock is working great, no freeze ups on either phones however I do see that moment when sometimes open screen after respring & it's black with the lock up top & some words

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391500255.018435.jpg

Got the style of arrow changed!! YAY US!!

Awesome! Thanx for teaching me all this on here...I am actually wanting to change "dark" to rgba color dim gray...is there a way to do this in HTML file or is the way u described best? Cuz if I can change the whole entire color scheme of "dark" I would rather do that. I also saved a backup so if I screw it up IM COVERED!! Haha

Jelly lock is working great, no freeze ups on either phones however I do see that moment when sometimes open screen after respring & it's black with the lock up top & some words

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391500255.018435.jpg

Got the style of arrow changed!! YAY US!!
    for rgba just change black to rgba(0,0,0,0.5); that is black but at 1/2 the opacity as usual

or you could do rgb(77,77,77); that would be a grey at full opacity. Nice work

You cannot change the color of the entire thing though. Only the text. (menu and arrows) the images can be inverted, but to apply a color to them I am unsure of a way to achieve this. Unless you just change the images with photoshop or some other image editor.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-04 at 09:11 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-02-09)

Aah ok! So anywhere that says black I can lessen the opacity orrrrr put in my rgba code (which I have)? And this I should do in HTML file or which? Really I just want the time & temp up top to lighten up in dark mode!

Thanx! I'm digging this getting down & dirty!! Haha

Unfortunately I don't have photoshop or image editor except ps touch on my phone & idk how to really use it anyway. Just learning it. So I will stick with this for now

Now if I do the invert.js way is it possible to just change the "black", "white" u have already set up to say other dif name or is it NECESSARY to change it the way u described above? If my basic way is possible would I then also need to change the HTML or CSS colors?

Sorry this is extensive but I'm learning a lot here!!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391512298.699207.jpg

Edit: ok I see now that I can't just change the color name in the line that u have it placed in sooooo....

Btw: in looking at all these files; Bravo- this is a lot of time u spent on this great tweak & thanx
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 12:20 PM.

What repo is this in?? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    What repo is this in?? Thanks
    Whatcha looking for?

This lock, only thing i can find is the pirated ones.

Hm I don't remember..I purchased on cydia..I have i5 ios7. No repo in sources either

Check the Maciti repo
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 02:22 PM.

I dont have that one on my phone....What is the macciti repo?? I tried adding some macciti repos I found online and they werent good. TIA

cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/

Should've come installed w cydia
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 02:43 PM.

I think I tried that one last night too. I will try again when I get home from work. Thanks for the help

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast