Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Open the left menu, and hit location. Enter zip or weather code. Not woeid.
    Tried that...nothing changed

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Tried that...nothing changed
    Well i'd have to tell you it works just fine.

I need more info.

Are you trying to change a location in a selected groovyLock LS?

What is the code you are using?

Thanks

Well i'd have to tell you it works just fine.

I need more info.

Are you trying to change a location in a selected groovyLock LS?

What is the code you are using?
    Yes, I am...30144
    Does Groovylock have to be enabled?

Yes, I am...30144
    Well you will need to change that GroovyLock location by its settings. ConceptLS does not override the original code of the GroovyLock screen.

Which GroovyLock are you using?

Thanks

Well you will need to change that GroovyLock location by its settings. ConceptLS does not override the original code of the GroovyLock screen.

Which GroovyLock are you using?
    77GroovyLock-screen1

77GroovyLock-screen1
    I am not familiar with this one, you will have to read its description or instructions to understand how to change its location.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2014-02-02)

Thanks

Had to go in iFile and manually edit the location, thank you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-02)

Hey June, just wondering if i should be worried about issue of tap to unlock & phone freezing then rebooting..doesn't happen all the time mostly if I bring screen up & try to unlock it too fast...I understand it may be conflicting w something I just don't know what

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey June, just wondering if i should be worried about issue of tap to unlock & phone freezing then rebooting..doesn't happen all the time mostly if I bring screen up & try to unlock it too fast...I understand it may be conflicting w something I just don't know what
    No you won't have to worry about the hard reboot. I have had issues before and hard rebooted many of times.

That being said I will look through headers tonight and see if I can find another way to unlock. Right now there is no reason why it should freeze enough to reboot. So I'm clueless.

I did modify this already were I added an onLoad function. If the page has not completely loaded then it will not proceed with the unlock code.

I have tested it a few times and worked as I expected, but I have been using JellyLock for a few days now so I haven't tested it enough to tell. So I've not been able to get a freeze up.

Also 1.3 is ready with many improvements, but I can not continue without the answer to my question about this Lockscreen image showing before the Cydget loads. As I explained before I am using a different method so notifications seem to show on the CLS instead of this background image set from settings.

It is a much better experience, but I cannot get anyone's help regarding the issue of Cydget not loading and just showing that settings set wallpaper. It is a bug I know, because I deal with it all day. Just wish Saurik would get back to me about it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-03 at 02:50 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-02-03)

Thanx for reply June. I do want to say that I have noticed that it lags & I commented about it when it first released...I have dealt with it though cuz ultimately the tweak is Awesome. If it helps any I mainly have issues with when I wake from sleep mode I've figured out I need to wait a few secs..if I tap too fast it freezes then resprings previously it would reboot & also when I respring from SB but again that's just waiting for the LS to load! Your videos show it working so seemlessly...I want THAT too! Lol - I also don't have any arrows showing & the touch is not very reactive....

I'm don't mean to complain..as I've read this thread front to back and seen same issues with some other people..I just want to know if I installed wrong & if so how can I fix? Really like this tweak & don't want to not use it

Thanx

Thank for reply June. I do want to say that I have noticed that it lags & I commented about it when it first released...I have dealt with it though cu ultimately the tweak is Awesome. If it helps any I mainly have issues with when I wake from sleep mode I've figured our I need to wait a few secs..if I tap too fast it freezes then resprings preciously it was reboot & also when I respring from SB but again that's just waiting for the LS to load! Your videos show it working so seemlessly...I want THAT too! Lol - I also don't have any arrows showing & the touch is not very reactive....

I'm don't mean to complain..as I've read this thread front to back and seen same issues with some other people..I just want to know if I installed wrong & if so how can I fix? Really like this tweak & don't want to not use it

Thanx
    I have no idea. What phone do you have?

Wow!! That was quick! Lemme just say yer awesome first..yer all over this place!

I have i5 ios7.0.4

Wow!! That was quick! Lemme just say yer awesome first..yer all over this place!

I have i5 ios7.0.4
    That is the issue with "lag" then. If you want it to perform as the video then you need a 5s.

I think this entire issue is surrounding the tap to unlock. Which if it is I would recommend not using the tap to unlock. I think I've recommended this a few time to users that report issues, yet I never get feedback when they stop using it.

JellyLock is a free tweak that if you grab the grabber and swipe right then it unlocks your phone. Use it instead of the tap to unlock, then report back what you find. Process of elimination doesn't work unless I can eliminate some issue. By stopping using it then you can tell me if it is actually that function that is an issue.

I cannot do anything about this "lag". I do have this running on an i5 yet it is on iOS6 and no lag or reboots.

Aahhh ok! That sux need 5s to work in vids but I gotcha. Ok I will disable tap to unlock then...I've used jelly lock before just didn't want to ruin the aesthetics of this tweak (in my eyes) but will install for u! And report back. Is it possible that this too could be issue then with cydget...specifically on i5?

Yeah seems to be tap to unlock...I can access SB straight away with jelly lock soon as I wake from sleep mode
    Now is there any way to lessen the touch sensitivity?
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-03 at 03:28 PM.

Aahhh ok! That sux need 5s to work in vids but I gotcha. Ok I will disable tap to unlock then...I've used jelly lock before just didn't want to ruin the aesthetics of this tweak (in my eyes) but will install for u! And report back. Is it possible that this too could be issue then with cydget...specifically on i5?

Yeah seems to be tap to unlock...I can access SB straight away with jelly lock soon as I wake from sleep mode
    Now is there any way to lessen the touch sensitivity?
    A touch is a touch I can only delay the function. If I know it is the touch then it could be a Cydget issue, or just not possible with Cydget.

Jelly lock is a tweak so it does not run in the same process as the Cydget. Therefore cydget wont effect JellyLock even if it isn't fully loaded.

I have already delayed this function until the lock has loaded, but within my tests I get no freeze up. It occurred only once on my 5s device, so me testing helps no one. Nor does it show improvement.

I could send it, but like I said in my previous statements it contains an actual Cydget bug. Which I am making yet another video and sending to Saurik.

As far as arrows what do you mean you have none? That's nearly impossible?

Alright well thanx for replying! I have installed jelly lock & seems to be functioning great...as for the arrows...nvm I changed my bg to see if they show up & they do..I had the dark blue w flower bg. I'll wait patiently for your next update. I really do love this LS it's convenient. I appreciate your work & quick responses!

Alright well thanx for replying! I have installed jelly lock & seems to be functioning great...as for the arrows...nvm I changed my bg to see if they show up & they do..I had the dark blue w flower bg. I'll wait patiently for your next update. I really do love this LS it's convenient. I appreciate your work & quick responses!
    There is a light/dark button. If it's a dark wallpaper you can set it to light and see the arrows on a dark bg. Also changes weather and menu text.

Yuppers I had the light set on my dark bg. No big I'll brighten up the pic & whatnot later. One more question & I'll leave ya alone lol; should I install lockHTML?

Cuz swiping up/down doesn't seem to be working to pull show weather forecast! JEEZZZ! I'm sorry that I'm having problems
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-03 at 04:13 PM.

Yuppers I had the light set on my dark bg. No big I'll brighten up the pic & whatnot later. One more question & I'll leave ya alone lol; should I install lockHTML?
    It is not needed. Yet another Lockscreen platform. I don't think I will support it, but if these Cydget issues aren't resolved I think I will have too.

Cuz swiping up/down doesn't seem to be working to pull show weather forecast! JEEZZZ! I'm sorry that I'm having problems
    Use the lower part of the screen. You can touch the help button and it will show you where the touch points are.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-02-03)

Man alive! Soon as I say that I try & it does it. Guess I need to wash my hands..lol just kiddin!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast