Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 355

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by APOTL View Post
    Well I was trying. still trying but seriously don't know how to change it haha but is must easy so easy that I can't find how to change it hahahaha 😂😂

    The lock symbol I think is called
    Are u trying to change the lock symbol?

  2. #242
    <key>NotificationList</key>
    <string>YES</string>

    You you guys want notifications on top of ConceptLS you can add this to the plist. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391151795.560600.jpg it disables touch though😔

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    alfox (2014-01-31), It's Mi (2014-02-08), jawonder (2014-01-31)

  4. #243
    Just had to hard reset my phone 3 times in a row cause of an inresponsive lockscreen.

    Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it.

  5. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomans View Post
    Just had to hard reset my phone 3 times in a row cause of an inresponsive lockscreen.

    Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it.
    How so? What were you doing? I need to know these things. I find no connection with anything. It's very inconsistent and all people are telling me is they have to hard reboot. I don't get it.

    SafeMode I get, usually caused by having to many things running at one time. Therefore the phone itself stops a process, but having to hard reboot is a bit much. If this continues stop doing what you are doing. If it locks up when you tap to unlock. Stop using it and then you can tell me if its the tap to unlock or something else.

  6. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Are u trying to change the lock symbol?
    Yes!

  7. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by APOTL View Post
    Yes!
    Open the menu, click more (at the bottom) then choose unlock. Pick one you want.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    APOTL (2014-01-31)

  9. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Open the menu, click more (at the bottom) then choose unlock. Pick one you want.
    Oh ok! Btw thank you! For answering before! But I did click that and the lock symbol just disappear and I click it again and appear again it doesn't give me any info or something haha but thank you! I must be doing something wrong I will try again! Thanks! Your work is awesome!

  10. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by APOTL View Post
    Oh ok! Btw thank you! For answering before! But I did click that and the lock symbol just disappear and I click it again and appear again it doesn't give me any info or something haha but thank you! I must be doing something wrong I will try again! Thanks! Your work is awesome!
    There is another one. This is the reason I said click more at the bottom.

  11. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is another one. This is the reason I said click more at the bottom.
    I was thinking that this unlock was the same haha I just did it thank you!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391177367.172192.jpg

    Enjoying this :-)
    Last edited by APOTL; 2014-01-31 at 03:10 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to APOTL For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2014-02-08)

  13. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Search this forum
    I did click unlock, there is no option for nothing? When I do text and enter a space it doesn't work when I tap that area.

  14. #251
    In 1.2, there appears to be two "Unlock" items in the menu. There's one in the main menu, but I've tried to tap it multiple times and, for me, it doesn't seem to do anything:

    -img_2409.png

    The one in the menu that comes up when you tap "More" (at the bottom of the main menu) does:

    -img_2410.png

    June...I'm guessing that having two "Unlock" menu items was not intended? Also, just wondering (or perhaps suggesting)...should there be a menu item in the second menu list that takes you back to the first?

    Followup: I didn't see, prior to writing the above, that this was already addressed...I'm wondering if, instead, these "Unlock" menu items should be renamed, somehow, to reflect what they do?
    Last edited by Freakdog; 2014-01-31 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Realized that I had missed where this was covered, above:

  15. #252
    June, are you still not using passcode on your phone? I believe that's where biggest issue lies. My two freeze ups that required a hard reboot happend when passcode was on and needing to be actually unlocked.

    Turned passcode off entirely and am having no issues.

  16. #253
    Another question/observation. When I added the LSClock GroovyLock to the mix, the time and temperature, at the top, no longer display:

    -img_2411.png

    I can tap on or below the LSClock clock display and the forecast view displays:

    -img_2412.png

    Is this expected?

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    June, are you still not using passcode on your phone? I believe that's where biggest issue lies. My two freeze ups that required a hard reboot happend when passcode was on and needing to be actually unlocked.

    Turned passcode off entirely and am having no issues.
    Speaking based on what I've seen June already write, I'm pretty sure that June is still not using a passcode on the phone, since it breaks app launch (without BioLock, which would only work on a 5s).
    Last edited by Freakdog; 2014-01-31 at 04:34 PM.

  17. #254
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391182812.460974.jpg
    Also every now and then I get this display for a second before the LS kicks in and displays proper.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to VikingRyan907 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-01-31)

  19. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    June, are you still not using passcode on your phone? I believe that's where biggest issue lies. My two freeze ups that required a hard reboot happend when passcode was on and needing to be actually unlocked.

    Turned passcode off entirely and am having no issues.
    Installation says pas code must be turned off I believe...go to first post it'll say there...I know too that thru the thread there is mention of some tweets that allow touchID to work if I have i5s

    Hope that helps

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    In 1.2, there appears to be two "Unlock" items in the menu. There's one in the main menu, but I've tried to tap it multiple times and, for me, it doesn't seem to do anything:

    -img_2409.png

    The one in the menu that comes up when you tap "More" (at the bottom of the main menu) does:

    -img_2410.png

    June...I'm guessing that having two "Unlock" menu items was not intended? Also, just wondering (or perhaps suggesting)...should there be a menu item in the second menu list that takes you back to the first?
    One unlock menu item is to change the lock icon

    Also read further up & a few pages back he discusses groovylock disabling certain features
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-01-31 at 04:53 PM.

  20. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    Speaking based on what I've seen June already write, I'm pretty sure that June is still not using a passcode on the phone, since it breaks app launch (without BioLock, which would only work on a 5s).
    Passcode doesn't actually "break" the app launch, unless you have yours set to be required everytime you wake your phone up (i5 at least, I don't have a 5s.)

    Passcode has a setting where you can adjust how often it requires you to enter it, for example, mine was set to every 15 minutes. So, say I unlock my phone, text a friend, and then put it to sleep... I have 15 minutes before i have to enter my passcode again, and in that time i can use the app launch just fine. You can adjust the time required to a couple hours.

    The LS just doesn't bypass the passcodes restrictions/requirements the way some people seem to think it "should." Using passcode with this really isn't an issue when you understand the way it works. Of course this is assuming that I'm correct, the only verification I have of my theory is my own experience.

  21. #257
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    June,
    Is there any way you can increase the area where touch is required to launch the left window? It seems very sensitive - if I don't touch in "just" the right area the left window won't open.. Wonder if in your next update you can increase that touch area a little.

    If not possible - no worry.

    Thanks!
    Grant

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-01-31)

  23. #258
    I have no clue at all.
    Wanted to unlock my phone, so took ik out of my pocket, but the screen got stuck, so did a hard reset.
    When it was back up, I still had a frozen lock screen. I had to restart 3 times, then I could unlock.

  24. #259
    I've been playing around with it at work tonight, and on an i5, the tap to unlock locks up the phone and i have to reboot. Slide to unlock works, just don't do it as soon as the screen is lit, give it just a second. Is it 100% perfect? No. But if you want to have passcode on your phone you can you just have to understand the limitations. You can use passcode just fine with this amazing lockscreen.

  25. #260
    Yeah, also an i5 here. I also have a feeling it has something to do with tap to unlock.

    If you try to unlock to fast after the screen lights up, it just hangs.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •