Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

I have changed the shortcuts, but now when i open for examle Music it will open, but after a few seconds an other shortcut will open automaticly! Has somewone the same proplem?

Been working with Saurik this evening/morning, and he has fixed the info.plist problem!!!! Go update, and read the changelog for more.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-29), jaywigley (2014-01-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw some updates for winterboard and etc and it seems to be good news for cydgets like conceptLS bro june....

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    i saw some updates for winterboard and etc and it seems to be good news for cydgets like conceptLS bro june....
    Oh yes man, it has been hell that info.plist.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-29), Iphone ie (2014-01-29), jawonder (2014-01-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Hope this fixes the crashing June!!! Yes!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-29)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hope this fixes the crashing June!!! Yes!!
    ND your a good test case for these crashes. This Lockscreen is very stable for me not one single crash what so ever. I've been working on this plist issue all day yesterday means I respring maybe 20-30 times. Saurik was running ConceptLS yesterday with me so he could see it blank out when the info.plist was applied. If there was a springboard crash he would have let me know immediately. (He did point out a few errors in my js) but nothing to do with a crash. Just simple mishaps such as if you don't enter a location it will save null to a string "null" instead of using the default code.

I use my phone all day long with a mass amount of emails and messages. I do not believe what you are saying about iOS7 stability as like I mentioned I have no issues. I would have never released if I did.

I use two things in here that /may/ be causing other users issues. The dimming of the Lockscreen which is just an obj-c function I add when the lock loads.

Please try to comment this out by putting // in front of the obj c line in the html.

I have asked others to do this and they said it has fixed it. I know you will test vigorously so please assist me in this.

The second thing I added is tap to unlock. Also an obj-c code. You can comment this out as well. These are the only two things that would cause a springboard crash. Which I will say once again, I have no springboard crashes. I'm not just saying that it is absolutely true. So I really could use your help.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-29 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks

I hear you, June. But "all" Lockscreens with any level of animation have had crashing issues prior to Saurik's update today. That's just a fact. Possibly the only reason you haven't experienced it was your Lockscreens don't use animation and/or maybe you don't use WB. Please keep in mind that just because you don't experience crashes with something on your phone doesn't mean there isn't a problem with your tweak for others. I hear that a lot and it just doesn't prove anything. I know you understand that principle.

ConceptLS did indeed cause crashes the moment I installed it. When I uninstalled it - crashing went away. Tested it three different times on 2 different phones. Same crashing. My testing is always very thorough as you know.

BUT -- you just explained that is likely the Obj.C issues. When I purchased ConceptLS - there was no mention of this problem with touch to unlock or dim.

I will now comment out those lines and retest.. THOUGH -- now that Saurik has fixed the real problem, WinterboaRd, ConceptLS is NOT crashing. Even with those lines not commented out.

I put the old Winterboard back on my phone (I keep all deb versions of tweaks) and crashing returns with ConceptLS. So when Saurik fixed WB last night after your contacting him he fixed all our crashing problems.. Well most..

There's now a conflict between Cydgets and LockHTML3.. But that's not your problem.

ConceptLS is GREAT!!! Good work.. And is now perfectly stable for "all" of us.. Thanks to WB update.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-29 at 04:44 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Wow ok, that's good news. I was running a different version of winterboard (before the update) maybe this is why I have experienced no crashes.

The info.plist issue was still present though, this is why he pushed the update last night. He was finally aware this was a massive issue.

He had a Wallpaper.html in his test theme. Well come to find out that fixed all info.plist issues. If you have old winterboard you can test this. Just add a blank Wallpaper.html in any theme and use info.plist. It magically fixes it. Craziness, but I'm glad to see it has fixed other problems as well. Thanks for your reply.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled concept, cydgets & lock screen tool I still can't use the weather feature and at the moment and right now I feel like this...
    It should have it posted somewhere that if you are not in the US the weather won't work....
    Feel like I wasted money on this right now as it's pointless for me

I have no other lock screen mods added by the way... No groveylock or lockhtml3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Wow ok, that's good news. I was running a different version of winterboard (before the update) maybe this is why I have experienced no crashes.

The info.plist issue was still present though, this is why he pushed the update last night. He was finally aware this was a massive issue.

He had a Wallpaper.html in his test theme. Well come to find out that fixed all info.plist issues. If you have old winterboard you can test this. Just add a blank Wallpaper.html in any theme and use info.plist. It magically fixes it. Craziness, but I'm glad to see it has fixed other problems as well. Thanks for your reply.
    Are you saying we have HTML on Springboard again in this update of WB?!?

No no that's not what I meant. If you have this Wallpaper.html then it fixed the info.plist. Even if it was blank.

Saurik was unaware of the info.plist issue. This is because he had a Wallpaper.html in his test theme. So it magically fixed this info.plist issue (Note this was all before the winterboard update last night)

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled concept, cydgets & lock screen tool I still can't use the weather feature and at the moment and right now I feel like this...
    It should have it posted somewhere that if you are not in the US the weather won't work....
    Feel like I wasted money on this right now as it's pointless for me

I have no other lock screen mods added by the way... No groveylock or lockhtml3
    Sorry you think that.

In fact it works with any weather, making a weather lockscreen that don't work outside the US is non existant as far as I know. This does in fact work outside the US. Saying you feel like you lost money is not a way to get a response. I would answer your question without that remark. I actually don't even see one question there, but I know what your issue is so.

Here is a video to find your weather code
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFcnGfIKsJ8
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-29 at 05:23 PM.

Sorry you think that.

In fact it works with any weather, making a weather lockscreen that don't work outside the US is non existant as far as I know. This does in fact work outside the US. Saying you feel like you lost money is not a way to get a response. I would answer your question without that remark. I actually don't even see one question there, but I know what your issue is so.

Here is a video to find your weather code
    How to find weather code for widgets - YouTube
    I posted a few pages back about the weather issue. Post 157
    I edited the weather.js file with my location tried the lockscreen itself and nothing did a full reinstall of all the cydia plugins needed for this and still it is not working correctly, all my other I widgets or lock screens work fine but this one does not....

Oh and in you .js code there is a line to switch for inside and outside the us
    So it actually could potentially not work outside the USA
    So you are possibly incorrect in saying it would work automatically
    Unless there is a provision in the code to auto change it from a 1 to 2

var world = "1"; // 1 for outside US, 2 for US. THIS MUST BE SET!!!!!
    var s = $(this).attr("sCityCodes").substr(0, 2);
    //if you put in an out of us code and do not choose 1 then weather will not load

I have it changed to 1 I did that manually and if it is a 2 still won't work
    A it sits the ls is nice but currently non functional for me....

My location code is CAXX0054 -Calgary AB, canada
    Last edited by cdnGhost; 2014-01-29 at 05:45 PM.

This lockscreen requires you to touch no code bro.

Use the left menu. Hit location, enter your code that's it.

Also that code is for a radar that I did not implement so no there isn't a chance it won't work outside the US.

Here is your code entered. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391014175.840215.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391014182.915431.jpg

Would be cool if you read my write up on the first post.

Of course you don't have the forecast. It's coming though, but as far as useless id have to disagree with you.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-29 at 05:50 PM.

This lockscreen requires you to touch no code bro.

Use the left menu. Hit location, enter your code that's it.

Also that code is for a radar that I did not implement so no there isn't a chance it won't work outside the US.
    We'll not sure why it isn't working, it's frustrating as I have been at this for a while now neither edits to the code or using the LS to set location work....
    Just saying its a pain as I am fairy good at trouble shooting this normally...

Did you update winterboard?

Did you press reset on the menu and try again?

Did you update winterboard?

Did you press reset on the menu and try again?
    Yes to both. Reinstalled your lock screen as well as cydgets and lock screen tool

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    Yes to both. Reinstalled your lock screen as well as cydgets and lock screen tool
    Dunno what to say. Works fine bro. Maybe someone can chime in that have tried your code.

Thanks

I want to say to this thread - that my JOY this morning about all animations being fixed since the update to WB was 'too much too soon'. Though ConceptLS seems stable on Cydgets since the WB fix. The essential problem with WebView in 7.0.4 still exists - and if you try and run too much animation in Cydgets or LockHTML3 or GroovyLock you will get crashing.

But ConceptLS is 'solid'. June gave us a lot - but still kept it simple so that the WebView bugs in 7.0.4 are NOT an issue here with ConceptLS.

That's good news. Money well spent on ConceptLS.

June, the dimming stopped working for me this am. Any thoughts? I didn't comment out any code for that yet and yet ConceptLS fades out as quick as any other LS now. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bballjoe12 View Post
    I saw on a video that when you swipe down from the top you get the weather. Is there any way to access the usual Today/tomorrow, traffic info notifications on the lock screen?
    I find that if I swipe down from in the middle of the screen, the weather pops up, and if I swipe down from the very top center, the notification center still comes down like I expect it to.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakdog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I want to say to this thread - that my JOY this morning about all animations being fixed since the update to WB was 'too much too soon'. Though ConceptLS seems stable on Cydgets since the WB fix. The essential problem with WebView in 7.0.4 still exists - and if you try and run too much animation in Cydgets or LockHTML3 or GroovyLock you will get crashing.

But ConceptLS is 'solid'. June gave us a lot - but still kept it simple so that the WebView bugs in 7.0.4 are NOT an issue here with ConceptLS.

That's good news. Money well spent on ConceptLS.

June, the dimming stopped working for me this am. Any thoughts? I didn't comment out any code for that yet and yet ConceptLS fades out as quick as any other LS now. Any thoughts?
    If you are catching it right after the initial respring it will. If you unlock and go back it should stay the 20+ seconds.

Alternatively I have added a piece of code there that can stop the dim completely. I didn't activate it thought. maybe later with a switch.

Here is the code

Original
    Code:
    function controldim(){
     [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:25]
    }
    Does Not dim (edited)
    Code:
    function controldim(){
     [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] cancelLockScreenIdleTimer]
    }
    To addon to this, I have tried to go above 25 seconds and was not able to .

This is all found in this header file, which is really what people will use to code an actual dim delay tweak. I dunno why there isnt one yet tbh.
    https://github.com/MP0w/iOS-Headers/...htController.h

////////
    Also a note for everyone I just experienced the "Lockup' meaning I had to hard reboot to get out of it. As of now I have no clue what this is. I am looking into it though. Ive unlocked my phone probably 20-30 times to get it to happen again but ive not been successful. I noticed it did happen when I used the tap to unlock. I tapped it and the transparent image showed as it was touched, but the lockscreen just sat there.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-29 at 06:45 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-01-29)

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast