Page 78 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980881281785781078 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #1541
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    I'm sure I missed it, but where/how do I set my location in e7.logo.weather lock screen? Thank you in advance
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  2. #1542
    Smitbeat,

    Could you make me a LINE messenger icon?

    Bundle: jp.naver.line
    Icon: AppIcon29x29.npg

    I'd like it very simple, grey and black like the phone icon.
    Grey BG , Black text balloon and a black LINE in it.

    Thanks !!

  3. #1543
    My simple home screen. Looks good.


  4. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    I would love to know this as well. That looks fantastic
    Sorry for the late reply, got caught up with work. Basically to get this,


    I used two tweaks "Fancy"(to change the keyboard) and "messages customizer"(well to customize your message app)
    Fancy keyboard settings, if you may

    And messages customize, is as follows:
    Save this to your photos library
    Go to Messages customizer in settings app, chose the background you saved above
    SMS Bubbles: Preset=Black, opacity at 87
    Imessage Buubles: Preset=White, opacity 85
    Other Person Bubbles: Preset= Red, opacity at 85

    App Tint: preset= Teal
    Background: the one you downloaded
    Info Text: preset= Dark Blue

    You can change to your preference.

    Make sure to check Black Nav Bars and Darkmode to make the messages up uniform.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2014-01-29114245_zps91e4dc4e.png   -2014-01-29114738_zpsd33c2164.png   -2014-01-29114752_zps8ea08883.png   -img_4607_zps38fc7ed1.png  
    Last edited by seizlapee; 2014-01-29 at 07:16 PM.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seizlapee For This Useful Post:

    Bonay (2014-01-29), smr_95 (2014-01-30), the_faz2000 (2014-02-21), YaBhoyB (2014-01-29)

  6. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Thislife please bro  @smithbeats

    Attachment 653694
    -eli7e.png

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-01-30), Lkkwus (2014-01-29), ShioN915 (2014-01-30), The_Durben (2014-01-29)

  8. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    -eli7e.png
    Thanks bro 👍👍👊

  9. #1547
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Almost had to restore my phone after installing that...it made my SB unusable I couldn't click any icons screen was just flickering...thank god I was able to force enter safe mode and uninstall....
    Me too!! A zillion switches in there - one just as detrimental as the next. Horrible useless tweak.

    Do NOT USE FaceOFF7.. Gang!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    co.ag.2005 (2014-01-29), rumcajs (2014-01-29), sethbossfan (2014-01-29)

  11. #1548

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-01-30), jawonder (2014-01-29), jc4108 (2014-01-29), ShioN915 (2014-01-30), YaBhoyB (2014-01-29)

  13. #1549
    Yeah I wish I never made mention of faceoff in the I widgets thread. That was the kid in me getting all excite that just maybe we had a dim tweak that works. I removed it. It's overwhelming and doesn't function properly. Waste of 99 cents. It seemed ok initially. This morning was a momentary lapse of everything seeming ok for everyone. Lol.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  14. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by opion View Post
    Smitbeat,

    Could you make me a LINE messenger icon?

    Bundle: jp.naver.line
    Icon: AppIcon29x29.npg

    I'd like it very simple, grey and black like the phone icon.
    Grey BG , Black text balloon and a black LINE in it.

    Thanks !!
    -eli7e.png

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-01-30), Laxu (2014-02-01), rumcajs (2014-01-29), ShioN915 (2014-01-30), The_Durben (2014-01-29)

  16. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, got caught up with work. Basically to get this,


    I used two tweaks "Fancy"(to change the keyboard) and "messages customizer"(well to customize your message app)
    Fancy keyboard settings, if you may

    And messages customize, is as follows:
    Save this to your photos library
    Go to Messages customizer in settings app, chose the background you saved above
    SMS Bubbles: Preset=Black, opacity at 87
    Imessage Buubles: Preset=White, opacity 85
    Other Person Bubbles: Preset= Red, opacity at 85

    App Tint: preset= Teal
    Background: the one you downloaded
    Info Text: preset= Dark Blue

    You can change to your preference.

    Make sure to check Black Nav Bars and Darkmode to make the messages up uniform.

    Thanks! I actually got it working with message customizer and LOVE IT! I haven't tried fancy

  17. #1552
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Anyone know what is different in what you donate for this beauty? Donnated 25$ so kinda curious

  18. #1553
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 68 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    MJSmash Cydget Version, again auto installing deb, with 60 second lock screen timeout built in. THIS ONE IS ANIMATED

    Animated Version - with 60 second LockScreen Dim Delay built in
    Animated Version - with 60 second LockScreen Dim Delay built in
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CYDGET VERSION
    If you don't have cydget installed from cydia, then your installation will fail.
    Can you translate the day,date and feels like translate to dutch pls?

  19. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by iMpire View Post
    Hey Raaj is there by chance a wall with just the logo and the background like your sig? I would love to rock it!

    http://cache.gyazo.com/4483e08790d91...990fcb6eba.png
    Isk made them for us. You'd have to ask him bud.

  20. #1555
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    533
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    who knows how to make a keyboard ?
    Attachment 653670
    Get the tweak called fancy to let you change keyboard color. Also messages customiser lets you make keyboard always black.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (2014-01-29)

  22. #1556
    pocket, pinterest, spotify icon
    -eli7e.png-pinterest.png-pocket.png

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2014-01-30), Dexy88 (2014-01-29), elilab (2014-01-30), Heine (2014-01-29), Jennimoaddict (2014-01-29), rumcajs (2014-01-29), ShioN915 (2014-01-30), WaGGuM (2014-01-30)

  24. #1557
    Just installed the Springtomize 3 updated and couldn't get out of safe mode so had to remove it. Anyone else experience this?

  25. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by pienoet View Post
    Can you translate the day,date and feels like translate to dutch pls?
    Go to System/Library/LockCydgets and MTSmasch.cydget double touch and go to config.js change langage "var lang" for dutch it's nl

    Sorry for my english

  26. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Just installed the Springtomize 3 updated and couldn't get out of safe mode so had to remove it. Anyone else experience this?
    nope. I installed the update and it is working fine... no safe mode or anything. I've even applied a few tweaks and it works as expected. They added a feature where some (most?) changes can be made without respringing!

  27. #1560
    @Smitbeat
    It's possible to make me icon to paypal please???
    Thanks

Page 78 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980881281785781078 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •