Page 573 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 7347352356357157257357457558362367310731573 ... LastLast
Results 11,441 to 11,460 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #11441
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>
    position:absolute;
    color: #fff;
    opacity:1;
    top:-2px;
    font-weight:bold;
    text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;
    font-size:12px;
    text-align:center;
    </string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 2014-02-28 at 04:05 AM.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    co.ag.2005 (2014-02-28), elilab (2014-02-28), It's Mi (2014-03-02), ljimenez0185 (2014-02-28), ShioN915 (2014-02-28), TaJr12 (2014-02-28), vonBraun (2014-02-28), WaGGuM (2014-02-28), YaBhoyB (2014-02-28)

  3. #11442
    ^^ thank you as always - that did the trick

  4. #11443
    I did a full restore and now reinstalling everything. Does anyone know why winterboard went down a few versions? From 0.9.3915 to 0.9.3911 ???

  5. #11444
    Ok I know bacardi said this somewhere in this forums but can someone show me how use the overlay inside com.apple.springboard? Do I paste the overlay. (iphoneOverlay.png, iphoneShadow.png) inside com.apple.springboard?

  6. #11445
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    533
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordcore View Post
    What is the name of that LS???? Is it from elite, or can I get it somewhere else???

    Are there always the real Dock-Icons below that LS??? Or is it just a picture???

    It looks pretty cool!!!
    Nope you need to photo shop your dock into the LS image. You need someone that has the PSD and knows photo shop to get this LS. If you change your dock icons you need to redo the LS all over again in photo shop.

  7. #11446
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JohnnyBlueJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 495 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Can someone make a progressive insurance icon . Thanks
    Here ya go.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKen View Post
    Ok I know bacardi said this somewhere in this forums but can someone show me how use the overlay inside com.apple.springboard? Do I paste the overlay. (iphoneOverlay.png, iphoneShadow.png) inside com.apple.springboard?
    Can you be more specific? What do you mean overlay? Are you trying to apply one of the icon theme overlays to your icons?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -progressive-icon.png   -progressive-2.png  

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnnyBlueJ For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-28), iMpire (2014-02-28), jawonder (2014-02-28)

  9. #11447
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlueJ View Post
    Here ya go.



    Can you be more specific? What do you mean overlay? Are you trying to apply one of the icon theme overlays to your icons?
    Yes! I have an iconomatic overlay that one every app except bitesms and clock. I heard that if you put the overlay in the springboard section it can overlay all.

  10. #11448
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Nope you need to photo shop your dock into the LS image. You need someone that has the PSD and knows photo shop to get this LS. If you change your dock icons you need to redo the LS all over again in photo shop.
    wrong dude

    you need to take a screenshot of your current SB and than replace it with the one from your LS theme screenshot.png

    you need to test stuff or check before answer someone, and give the right information
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-28 at 04:31 AM.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-28), iF34R (2014-03-01), rine5 (2014-02-28), ryan1mcq (2014-02-28)

  12. #11449
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>
    position:absolute;
    color: #fff;
    opacity:1;
    top:-2px;
    font-weight:bold;
    text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;
    font-size:12px;
    text-align:center;
    </string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    Installed classicbadges but my plist is diff?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #11450
    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    I did a full restore and now reinstalling everything. Does anyone know why winterboard went down a few versions? From 0.9.3915 to 0.9.3911 ???
    You're gonna need to check out mamajaay's post MISSING PACKAGES AFTER UPGRADE/RESTORE TO 7.0.6 FIX


    Follow it and you should be good for all cydia packages

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7025467

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-28), EricB78 (2014-02-28), iammarcweezy (2014-02-28), JohnnyBlueJ (2014-02-28)

  15. #11451
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JohnnyBlueJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 495 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKen View Post
    Yes! I have an iconomatic overlay that one every app except bitesms and clock. I heard that if you put the overlay in the springboard section it can overlay all.
    Ah ok.

    You need to manually theme them in Photoshop. Which overlay are you trying to use? For the clock and newsstand you have to take the iphoneoverlay.png image and place it over the icon. Then you need to rename that file [email protected]~iphone or [email protected]~iphone and place that in com.apple.springboard. Make sure you rename the original icon with an "alt" at the end of something. As for Bite SmS I believe the only way to theme it is too theme the original app icon so it will show the overlay.

  16. #11452
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Edit

  17. #11453
    Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Installed classicbadges but my plist is diff?
    replace all in yours with MJs exact code - it'll be fine

    Make a copy of your PLIST first before messing with it... as always!

  18. #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigKing View Post
    What it's the name of that widget ?

    Attachment 659454
    It's actually Bottom Clocalender and Flyweather iWidget.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to YaBhoyB For This Useful Post:

    TheBigKing (2014-02-28)

  20. #11455
    Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    You're gonna need to check out mamajaay's post MISSING PACKAGES AFTER UPGRADE/RESTORE TO 7.0.6 FIX


    Follow it and you should be good for all cydia packages

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7025467
    I wonder if clearing cydia sources using iCleaner Pro works?

  21. #11456
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlueJ View Post
    Ah ok.

    You need to manually theme them in Photoshop. Which overlay are you trying to use? For the clock and newsstand you have to take the iphoneoverlay.png image and place it over the icon. Then you need to rename that file [email protected]~iphone or [email protected]~iphone and place that in com.apple.springboard. Make sure you rename the original icon with an "alt" at the end of something. As for Bite SmS I believe the only way to theme it is too theme the original app icon so it will show the overlay.
    Omg I don't have photoshop lol image.jpg

    I have if anyone has the bitesms red icon with the overlay
    Last edited by KingKen; 2014-02-28 at 04:45 AM. Reason: I'm screwed and all I needed was bitesms smh

  22. #11457
    Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    replace all in yours with MJs exact code - it'll be fine

    Make a copy of your PLIST first before messing with it... as always!
    Genius! Thank you!

  23. #11458
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    I wonder if clearing cydia sources using iCleaner Pro works?
    Yes. But you may have to run it 5 or 6 times.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    pioneer88 (2014-02-28)

  25. #11459
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Yes. But you may have to run it 5 or 6 times.
    Guess I'll use your method then, thanks!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    iammarcweezy (2014-02-28)

  27. #11460
    This SUCKS!!! I had to put my phone in DFU Mode and do a restore. Not sure what I did to it but whatever it was, it said no thank you. I guess I will go to bed stock and redo my phone again after work. DAMN IT!!!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-28)

Page 573 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 7347352356357157257357457558362367310731573 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •