Page 420 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 3203704104184194204214224304705209201420 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #8381
    Quote Originally Posted by rinat86 View Post
    Who needs Clock icon with this awesome overlay here:

    Just put it to :var/stash/themes/e7.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and recheck with winterboard.

    Again thanks Bacardi)
    can you do also the newsstand if you have time, forgot to do it, not home now

    edit : just test it.. on my phone look good

    thanks
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-19 at 09:57 PM.

  2. #8382
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    How I'm rollin' today.
    Hey EricB78, we got the widget, what are the chances of grabbing that LS to coincide with the widget you provided a while back? Thanks buddy!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to taykiin For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-02-19)

  4. #8383
    Quote Originally Posted by rinat86 View Post
    Who needs Clock icon with this awesome overlay here:

    Attachment 658325

    Just put it to :var/stash/themes/e7.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and recheck with winterboard.

    Again thanks Bacardi)
    create plox newsstand?

  5. #8384
    Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    create plox newsstand?
    Check PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -newsstandiconenglish-2x-iphone.png  

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rinat86 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-19), cerber24 (2014-02-19), Ke_X_Men (2014-02-20), mikeargen18 (2014-02-22), s22lane (2014-02-19)

  7. #8385
    Quote Originally Posted by taykiin View Post
    Hey EricB78, we got the widget, what are the chances of grabbing that LS to coincide with the widget you provided a while back? Thanks buddy!
    I've been going back and forth with myself about this. I kind of would like to load this LS along with one or two others and maybe sell it for $1. But at the same time, I feel like I should post it for free. If I weren't in schooling and working very minimally, this wouldn't even be a question really though. Ugh. I'll get back to you.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2014-02-19), Heine (2014-02-19), hemptation (2014-02-20), Krima (2014-02-19), Mav1971 (2014-02-19), YaBhoyB (2014-02-19)

  9. #8386
    Quote Originally Posted by rinat86 View Post
    Check PM.
    great job mate 👍 thanks

    later on ill try to create a Bundles inside iconomatic theme than com.apple.springboard and put thoses icon inside.. so in that way we won't touch the original icons from the e7.theme

    hope it will work

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-19), Ke_X_Men (2014-02-20), mikeargen18 (2014-02-22), rinat86 (2014-02-19), s22lane (2014-02-19), TeddyDiesel (2014-02-19)

  11. #8387
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    great job mate �� thanks

    later on ill try to create a Bundles inside iconomatic theme than com.apple.springboard and put thoses icon inside.. so in that way we won't touch the original icons from the e7.theme

    hope it will work
    You are Welcome) I think it will be more effective solution, as every time it's pain to change icons inside of original theme.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinat86 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-19), Heine (2014-02-19)

  13. #8388
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Sneak peak.....


    Damn homie... 😎😬🔥
    Looks good

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Inzane For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-02-19)

  15. #8389
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    great job mate �� thanks

    later on ill try to create a Bundles inside iconomatic theme than com.apple.springboard and put thoses icon inside.. so in that way we won't touch the original icons from the e7.theme

    hope it will work
    offcorse it works

  16. #8390
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    offcorse it works
    didn't test with my iconomatic yet did you give a shot? ill check when i get home 👍

    i'm sure it will work at 99 % but the 1% don't know how it would look like lol

  17. #8391
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Sneak peak.....



    I heard rumors of a "squad up" Zeppelin. Truth?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YaBhoyB For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-02-19), Heine (2014-02-19)

  19. #8392
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I've been going back and forth with myself about this. I kind of would like to load this LS along with one or two others and maybe sell it for $1. But at the same time, I feel like I should post it for free. If I weren't in schooling and working very minimally, this wouldn't even be a question really though. Ugh. I'll get back to you.
    It's a buck I'll gladly spend bro, either way, your work is always appreciated.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-02-19), hemptation (2014-02-20), taykiin (2014-02-20)

  21. #8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    didn't test with my iconomatic yet did you give a shot? ill check when i get home 👍

    i'm sure it will work at 99 % but the 1% don't know how it would look like lol
    If you are talking about making a bundles to put with the iconomatic for the clock and newsstand, it will work just perfect, sir. Tried it with the last one that was posted. All good to go buddy!

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-19), Bacardi85 (2014-02-19), Belinda82 (2014-02-28), hemptation (2014-02-20), smr_95 (2014-02-20)

  23. #8394
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Hello guys can someone take a look at this zepplin for me en give the skull bright blue eyes just like the gold ironman icon TIA 🙏🙏🙏🙏👌 I know its not the right thread to ask but i know here ar people who can do this 🙏

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/9efpre

  24. #8395
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    It's a buck I'll gladly spend bro, either way, your work is always appreciated.
    Thanks bud. I think I want to update this one:



    And get this one setup properly for the i4 and i5. Then maybe I'll put a pack in Cydia.


  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-02-23), Mav1971 (2014-02-19), nik1975 (2014-02-20), sethbossfan (2014-02-20), taykiin (2014-02-20), Titi19 (2014-02-19), YaBhoyB (2014-02-20)

  26. #8396
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    didn't test with my iconomatic yet did you give a shot? ill check when i get home ��

    i'm sure it will work at 99 % but the 1% don't know how it would look like lol
    i would't wrote of course it works if i did not tried ,cheers

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (2014-02-19)

  28. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    If you are talking about making a bundles to put with the iconomatic for the clock and newsstand, it will work just perfect, sir. Tried it with the last one that was posted. All good to go buddy!
    Exactly. In the main folder you should do a Bundles/com.apple.springboard for the Clock and Newsstand icons along with the Iconomatic folder.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (2014-02-19)

  30. #8398
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Exactly. In the main folder you should do a Bundles/com.apple.springboard for the Clock and Newsstand icons along with the Iconomatic folder.
    Yes sir! Makes it so much easier switching out overlays and everything! Thanks!

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-19), cerber24 (2014-02-19), EricB78 (2014-02-19), smr_95 (2014-02-20)

  32. #8399
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    If you are talking about making a bundles to put with the iconomatic for the clock and newsstand, it will work just perfect, sir. Tried it with the last one that was posted. All good to go buddy!
    cool thanks for the confirmation.. forgot to test when i was home 👍

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-19), TeddyDiesel (2014-02-19)

  34. #8400
    Agreed. That's how I have all of mine set up. Although, with some themes I just put the Iconomatic folder into the main theme folder. Like for elite6 and Ezra2. But for eli7e, I have three different Iconomatic themes, so they are all separate.

  35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-19), elilab (2014-02-28), Heine (2014-02-19), hemptation (2014-02-20), TeddyDiesel (2014-02-19)

Page 420 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 3203704104184194204214224304705209201420 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •