Page 327 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 2272773173253263273283293373774278271327 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #6521
    Here the instructions how to create your own JellyLock theme that can work via Winterboard & you need JellyLock7 tweak from cydia

    1- Create a Folder " e7-JellyLock.theme ( or whatever you want before .theme )

    2- Create another Folder inside e7-Jellylock.theme call " Folders"

    3- Create another Folder inside Folders call "JellyLock7"

    4- Create another Folder inside JellyLock7 call "Contents"

    5- Create another Folder inside Contents call "Resources"

    6- Put all your JellyLock images inside Resources folder

    7- Path for JellyLock Tweak : Library/Application Support/JellyLock7/Contents/Resources

    8- rename all your images like the original one for your JellyLock tweak theme

    9- Respring via Winterboard and make sure your theme is at the top of WB also
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-14 at 10:50 AM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Belinda82 (2014-04-01), co.ag.2005 (2014-02-14), Dexy88 (2014-02-14), elilab (2014-02-14), hemptation (2014-02-14), jc4108 (2014-02-14), NewD (2014-02-14), Nsomnia34 (2014-02-14), p4ra (2014-02-15), YaBhoyB (2014-02-14)

  3. #6522
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    Reinstall IconSupport and they reappear


    elilab
    This has not worked for me. I had to use Settings--> General--> Reset--> Reset Homescreen Layout. Only then did they return. Fair Warning: this pulls all icons out of your folders and scatters them in alphabetical order across pages of your phone. .. Make sure to save a copy of IconState.plist from /var/mobile/Library/Springboard somewhere so you can add it back and get all your icon placement back.

    That's the only thing that got my Calendar icon back recently.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-14)

  5. #6523
    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    Here you go.


    elilab
    Thank you!👌

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-14)

  7. #6524
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    I just downloaded homescreendesigner and every time I try to create something and press the home button, my screen blocks. It doesn't respond to any touches. I need to reboot by holding power and home button together to get it working again.
    Is it not compatible with another tweak or something...?

    THX!

  8. #6525
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    I just downloaded homescreendesigner and every time I try to create something and press the home button, my screen blocks. It doesn't respond to any touches. I need to reboot by holding power and home button together to get it working again.
    Is it not compatible with another tweak or something...?

    THX!
    Yes. Some other tweak is conflicting with it. HSD works perfectly for me with the list of tweaks in my signature.

  9. #6526
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. Some other tweak is conflicting with it. HSD works perfectly for me with the list of tweaks in my signature.
    Thx, but do you know what tweak it is?

  10. #6527
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Telling a person to use the search function is like telling them search for snow in Siberia.
    snow in Siberia would be easy to find..perhaps searching for a particular snow flake?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-14)

  12. #6528
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So you type in the name of something you're looking for in the MMI search engine on computer. Next window shows you list of threads. Clik on any thread in the results window and where does it take you next? Some random post in that thread withOUT your search string highlighted at all and often nothing about your search string in the post showing. Still forcing you to look through page after page in that thread.. Set it to return results in "posts" and the posts also contain no highlighting of your search string text.. And the posts most times have nothing to do with your search.

    I just did a search for "e7.minimal".. A well known widget in this thread. Set it to "thread" - it GAVE me the Eli7e thread - but click on the thread - does NOT take you to a single post with the words e7.minimal.

    As I've said.. "Useless".. Telling a person to use the search function is like telling them search for snow in Siberia.
    Go to the top of the page and use thread tools search and it finds what you want every time.

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-02-14), elilab (2014-02-14), EricB78 (2014-02-14), Heine (2014-02-14), hemptation (2014-02-14), Tomme11 (2014-02-14)

  14. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    great walls bro can you make me this one for ip4 please,tnx
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-02-14 at 11:22 AM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-14), patdu63 (2014-02-14)

  16. #6530
    Can some one make the News Stand icon cos it did not get overlay and i could not find via elilab photobucket link :-s Thank u guys!

  17. #6531
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Feels good to be up and running again.
    how'd you get back up and running mate? i had the same thing happen to me a year or so ago, accidentally moved some file and you know the frustrating rest of the story lol.. boot loop was giving me about 15 seconds at a time where my phone would show up on disc aid and i was scrambling to pull sh!t off the phone for a while.. pain in the as5 lol, but at least my home button was working

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post


    and to quote Darka5sa5sin…. Niiiiiiiiippppppppppplllllllllllleeeeee!!!
    Last edited by nateD; 2014-02-14 at 11:23 AM.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-14), hemptation (2014-02-14), Raaj FX (2014-02-14), YaBhoyB (2014-02-14)

  19. #6532
    My lock at the moment.. Thanks to all..

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (2014-02-14), marco29 (2014-02-14), Papichulo74 (2014-02-14), patdu63 (2014-02-14)

  21. #6533
    Livin the iPhone Life s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanks
    5,701
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    has anyone had issues with folder icons? when i select my image its double the size and it has put me in safe mode. I'm on iphone 5 7.04
    cheers
    Label @2x.png

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-14), hemptation (2014-02-14)

  23. #6534
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Wow! I had no idea "volcanic ash" was a possible weather description...learn something new everyday I guess.. If you aren't near a window I'd keep an eye on your phone cos if it changes to "flowing lava" I'd get the hell outta there brother
    haha not that closed nate, just some ash all over here, I mean ash not ***, know what I'm talkin' about brotha
    Yeah I was so surprise myseft turns out that yahoo weather desc has this kind of condition
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-14), nateD (2014-02-14)

  25. #6535
    smr_95 can u share your modded ls?

  26. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So you type in the name of something you're looking for in the MMI search engine on computer. Next window shows you list of threads. Clik on any thread in the results window and where does it take you next? Some random post in that thread withOUT your search string highlighted at all and often nothing about your search string in the post showing. Still forcing you to look through page after page in that thread.. Set it to return results in "posts" and the posts also contain no highlighting of your search string text.. And the posts most times have nothing to do with your search.

    I just did a search for "e7.minimal".. A well known widget in this thread. Set it to "thread" - it GAVE me the Eli7e thread - but click on the thread - does NOT take you to a single post with the words e7.minimal.

    As I've said.. "Useless".. Telling a person to use the search function is like telling them search for snow in Siberia.
    Use the "Search Thread" option which is just above the first post of every page.

  27. #6537
    iPhoneaholic patdu63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    auvergne france
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    1,197
    Thanked 755 Times in 291 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392377347.414275.jpg BOOM #Big_ff_has_all 💢🌟💫✨

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patdu63 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-02-14), Heine (2014-02-14), pnunez1310 (2014-02-14)

  29. #6538
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    smr_95 can u share your modded ls?
    look at my post a couple pages back, not that far...that way you can do it on your own next time
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (2014-02-14), dannyk1984 (2014-02-14)

  31. #6539
    thanks lucía (d.e.p) and erayser for yours mod


  32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    bianh8793 (2014-02-14), marco29 (2014-02-14), nateD (2014-02-14), nik1975 (2014-02-14), Papichulo74 (2014-02-14), patdu63 (2014-02-14), spanishcop (2014-02-14)

  33. #6540
    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    how'd you get back up and running mate? i had the same thing happen to me a year or so ago, accidentally moved some file and you know the frustrating rest of the story lol.. boot loop was giving me about 15 seconds at a time where my phone would show up on disc aid and i was scrambling to pull sh!t off the phone for a while.. pain in the as5 lol, but at least my home button was working



    and to quote Darka5sa5sin…. Niiiiiiiiippppppppppplllllllllllleeeeee!!!
    Luckily I was getting more than 15 seconds lol, managed to manually copy everything off, bought a new home button got it replaced kicked it into recovery mode, restored to 7.0.4 and re jailbroke. Was a complete ball ache.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-02-14), hemptation (2014-02-14), iPAX (2014-02-14), Just Dummy (2014-02-14), nateD (2014-02-14), YaBhoyB (2014-02-14)

Page 327 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 2272773173253263273283293373774278271327 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •