Page 1893 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 893 1393 1793 1843 1883189118921893
Results 37,841 to 37,854 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #37841
    It's a Dropbox link.

  2. #37842
    Elite7 and Afterhours7 now support iOS 10.2 and supports iPhone Plus PS: Afterhours7 update added 60 new icons
    Link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzhh629bbq...S10.2.rar?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0imqulti5...S10.2.rar?dl=0







    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    broflok (2017-05-08), chevymusclecar (2017-05-17), Deyno1903 (2017-06-08), doomsday116 (2017-05-12), junior11 (2017-05-17), kristatos (2017-05-08), mike42 (2017-05-08), oswaldo-1985 (2017-05-08), SteveWaters (2017-05-14), streetrebel (2017-05-08), wrussell1989 (2017-05-11)

  4. #37843
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Howto fix the dock smitbeat on iph 7 thx


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by streetrebel; 2017-05-08 at 10:03 PM.
    Do it fast and clean and look for StreetRebels wheels

  5. #37844
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    I'm not sure how to fix the dock but damn I'm glad to have eli7e back in action. Thanks mr Smitbeats!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1494379177.206446.jpg

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeGee278 For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (2017-05-10)

  7. #37845
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Elite7 and Afterhours7 now support iOS 10.2 and supports iPhone Plus PS: Afterhours7 update added 60 new icons
    Link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzhh629bbq...S10.2.rar?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0imqulti5...S10.2.rar?dl=0







    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    Is there anyway you could share the ui folder. I didn't see it with the theme. Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveWaters For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (2017-05-14)

  9. #37846
    Wow long time ago.

    Somenody knows is there a jailbreak iPhone 6 ios 10.3.2?

  10. #37847
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Wow long time ago.

    Somenody knows is there a jailbreak iPhone 6 ios 10.3.2?
    No jailbreak for 10.3.2 only 10.2 sorry

  11. #37848
    Quote Originally Posted by santos tinajero View Post
    No jailbreak for 10.3.2 only 10.2 sorry
    Thx Santos

  12. #37849
    Greetings folks... Currently Jailbroken on iOS 9.0.2, Been out the loop for some time now... Can someone please tell me what I have to rename my docks in iFile to make them work with the latest version of Anemone?

  13. #37850
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Greetings folks... Currently Jailbroken on iOS 9.0.2, Been out the loop for some time now... Can someone please tell me what I have to rename my docks in iFile to make them work with the latest version of Anemone?
    iPhone? +?


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Do it fast and clean and look for StreetRebels wheels

  14. #37851
    Quote Originally Posted by streetrebel View Post
    iPhone? +?


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    iPhone 6S

  15. #37852

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to streetrebel For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (2017-06-09)

  17. #37853

  18. #37854
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgqyaget2m....Dock.zip?dl=0

    Here the dock a ajust the size it will work now


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Do it fast and clean and look for StreetRebels wheels

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to streetrebel For This Useful Post:

    broflok (2017-06-09), ELLSBLACK6 (2017-06-09)

Page 1893 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 893 1393 1793 1843 1883189118921893
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •