Page 1823 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 82313231723177318131821182218231824182518331873 ... LastLast
Results 36,441 to 36,460 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #36441
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    hi --

    i was wondering if there's a way to increase the padding or something in the wallpaper.html file to move the bottom dock bar down so that the dock icons line up in it -- on my 6plus the dock sits a little too low to line up in the row, and saw some of the padding style sheet info in the wallpaper.html file, but didn't know if that was possible to alter. thanks

    this is what my SB looks like currently -- hoping there's a way to move either the wallpaper itself down a little with padding or move the actual dock bar up?

    Attachment 687520
    Hi devlon, that's not a html thing, that's simply a photoshop work (or another photo editing program).
    I not understand what you want to have .. the dark dock stripe at the bottom higher or lower?

    Edit: Well, now I have made it lower, hopefully it's that what you mean.
    Now the dock icons should sit on (hopefully )

    Replace the file .. rename it to Layer.png

    -layer1.png
    Last edited by Mone; 2014-12-07 at 12:52 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-07), Dexy88 (2014-12-07), kristatos (2014-12-09)

  3. #36442
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    What is the name of the bundle the icon is actually in? I always forget
    Thx again.

    Got it figured out Thx
    Last edited by RkoViper81; 2014-12-07 at 12:39 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2014-12-07)

  5. #36443
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Here is me today thx to all involved was wondering can someone pls tell me the name of the bundle to change the contact icon? Thx very much for the help I Appreciate the help.

    What icono u using pal? TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. #36444
    Does anyone know how to theme the statusbar battery icon on ios 8? It always seems a bit off to me.

  7. #36445
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    Does anyone know how to theme the statusbar battery icon on ios 8? It always seems a bit off to me.
    have you tried the alkaline tweak?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    wishmeluck (2014-12-07)

  9. #36446
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    What icono u using pal? TIA
    It is one by Attair57 called Att57_glow_icono can't remember what theme though cause i have quite a few
    Changed my setup a little bit.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    cujoblue (2014-12-07), kristatos (2014-12-09), Mone (2014-12-07), zplit (2014-12-07)

  11. #36447
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    have you tried the alkaline tweak?
    Yes, I'm currently using Alkaline. But for the battery icon which comes with most themes, it doesn't theme completely. The icon is out of shape. I wonder why it happens as the other statusbar icons theme fine.

  12. #36448
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    It is one by Attair57 called Att57_glow_icono can't remember what theme though cause i have quite a few
    Changed my setup a little bit.
    Looks good
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  13. #36449
    Thanks a lot. That worked perfectly!

    One other question, is there a way to insert in the wallpaper.html file code that would replace the humidity percentage in the weather with the high/low temperature forecast from the WOEID data?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Hi devlon, that's not a html thing, that's simply a photoshop work (or another photo editing program).
    I not understand what you want to have .. the dark dock stripe at the bottom higher or lower?

    Edit: Well, now I have made it lower, hopefully it's that what you mean.
    Now the dock icons should sit on (hopefully )

    Replace the file .. rename it to Layer.png

    -layer1.png

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devlon For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2014-12-07), Papichulo74 (2014-12-07)

  15. #36450
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Hi Chula, it's in the folder Iconoclasm/Layouts .. it's enabled in Settings and you have made a respring?
    Yes but I'm still getting my icons at the top

  16. #36451
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    It is one by Attair57 called Att57_glow_icono can't remember what theme though cause i have quite a few
    Changed my setup a little bit.
    How i can have the widget? And layout please
    Last edited by sker@; 2014-12-07 at 05:14 AM.

  17. #36452
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Can anyone create a alternative Telegram Icon for me ?

    I want to use the Dock Degradado from Schnedi but on IOS 8.1 and iPhone 6 no dock are working. I have Classic Dock installed and use Springtomize to hide the Background. In Winterboard i activated the dock but it dont work


    I lost after a new Jailbreak my e7 repo. What can i do ? Sorry for my bad English

    Thx
    Last edited by Het3508; 2014-12-07 at 10:21 AM.

  18. #36453
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Het3508 View Post
    Can anyone create a alternative Telegram Icon for me ?

    I want to use the Dock Degradado from Schnedi but on IOS 8.1 and iPhone 6 no dock are working. I have Classic Dock installed and use Springtomize to hide the Background. In Winterboard i activated the dock but it dont work


    I lost after a new Jailbreak my e7 repo. What can i do ? Sorry for my bad English

    Thx
    Just mail Rob

  19. #36454
    Quote Originally Posted by Het3508 View Post
    Can anyone create a alternative Telegram Icon for me ?

    I want to use the Dock Degradado from Schnedi but on IOS 8.1 and iPhone 6 no dock are working. I have Classic Dock installed and use Springtomize to hide the Background. In Winterboard i activated the dock but it dont work


    I lost after a new Jailbreak my e7 repo. What can i do ? Sorry for my bad English

    Thx
    If u use littlebrother the dock wont work because of the zoom settings

  20. #36455
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    If u use littlebrother the dock wont work because of the zoom settings

    I dont have Littlebrother. The Dock in Classicdock works fine but all the other dont work. I copied the dock files in the Theme Folder in Winterboard
    and than i activated it and respring. Okay any other Idea ? Thx for help

  21. #36456
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    Thanks a lot. That worked perfectly!

    One other question, is there a way to insert in the wallpaper.html file code that would replace the humidity percentage in the weather with the high/low temperature forecast from the WOEID data?
    Yes, it's already included .. you have to change only a few things.
    Edit this ..

    #hilo{
    position: absolute; top: 220px; left: 20px; width: 414px; height: 736px;
    display: none;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: Default3;
    font-size: 20px;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;
    color: silver;
    z-index: 1000;
    }

    to this ..

    #hilo{
    position: absolute; top: 45px; left: -25px; width: 414px; height: 736px;
    // display: none;
    text-align: right;
    font-family: Default3;
    font-size: 17px;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #40b9f7;
    color: #2d84b0;
    z-index: 1000;
    }


    ..and at '#humidity' you delete the double slash in front of 'display: none;' ..

    #humidity {
    position: absolute; top: 45px; left: -25px; width: 414px; height: 736px;
    // display: none;
    text-align: right;
    font-family: Default3;
    font-size: 17px;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #40b9f7;
    color: #2d84b0;
    z-index: 1000;
    }

    .. then it looks that way ..


  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-07), devlon (2014-12-07), KingRedHot (2014-12-07), kristatos (2014-12-09), oldskoolsk8r (2014-12-07), smr_95 (2014-12-07)

  23. #36457
    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Yes but I'm still getting my icons at the top
    Strange .. how's with other layouts for Iconoclasm .. they work?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-12-07)

  25. #36458
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Het3508 View Post
    I dont have Littlebrother. The Dock in Classicdock works fine but all the other dont work. I copied the dock files in the Theme Folder in Winterboard
    and than i activated it and respring. Okay any other Idea ? Thx for help
    The dock location for Classic Dock has changed. You have to put your custom docks in this folder for them to change in Winterboard (for example I will use the Eli7e theme folder):

    e7.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

    Your dock image should be named one of these 2. I'm on an iPhone 5c and I didn't need to use the 667h. Please let us know which one works on your iPhone 6

    "[email protected]~iphone.png"
    "[email protected]~iphone.png"
    Last edited by KingRedHot; 2014-12-07 at 12:12 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2014-12-07)

  27. #36459
    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    How i can have the widget? And layout please
    Hi sker, that widget from me .. will post it later today.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-07), sker@ (2014-12-07)

  29. #36460
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Simple atm
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-12-08), dadyajie (2014-12-07), Dexy88 (2014-12-08), KingRedHot (2014-12-07), Mone (2014-12-07), sker@ (2014-12-07)

Page 1823 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 82313231723177318131821182218231824182518331873 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •