Page 1808 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 80813081708175817981806180718081809181018181858 ... LastLast
Results 36,141 to 36,160 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #36141
    Yes sir it does work on 6+ but the icons will still display at Retina quality and not Retina HD resolutions. Everything will not theme properly either some of the SB icons will need renaming and you will need a themed assets.car to theme the statusbar amongst a few other random images. In my humble opinion, I'd still buy it to use until Bars releases Elite 8, it's definitely worth it!
    I've owned elite7 since release day as well as prior elite versions. Just wondering if it would work on iphone 6+. Hearing all the mods needed to getting to look right seems like time consuming and right now it's hard to spend time on it. I guess I'll have to wait or use another iphone 6+ theme until an update is available or elite8 is released.

  2. #36142
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmuscle View Post
    Yes update is coming. Busy I just email them to my self then save to camera roll from there. It sucks but not a deal breaker. I'm patient. It's always like this at the start of new jailbreaks.
    Yea me too 😕 , hope update coming

    And want to ask a stupid off topic question , I just want to hide or ignore software update badge at setting icon if I use springtimize 3 , its gonna hide all icons badges , anyone have some suggestion pls and TIA 😊
    Last edited by vjdennis77; 2014-11-23 at 12:26 PM.

  3. #36143
    Quote Originally Posted by vjdennis77 View Post
    Yea me too �� , hope update coming

    And want to ask a stupid off topic question , I just want to hide or ignore software update badge at setting icon if I use springtimize 3 , its gonna hide all icons badges , anyone have some suggestion pls and TIA ��
    I remember there is a free tweak on Cydia called NoOTA. I used this to remove the badge for the previous ios. I'm not sure it's still usable on ios 8

  4. #36144
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    I remember there is a free tweak on Cydia called NoOTA. I used this to remove the badge for the previous ios. I'm not sure it's still usable on ios 8
    ok I'll try , thanks again and appreciate it 👊

  5. #36145
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    I remember there is a free tweak on Cydia called NoOTA. I used this to remove the badge for the previous ios. I'm not sure it's still usable on ios 8
    Just spoke to the Dev of NoOTA Badge, it's not iOS 8 compatible. He said he uses a tweak called badge customise. I've just installed that but I fail to see how it removes a notification badge.

  6. #36146
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    Atm
    can tell me Alkaline theme name? where can find or get it? thank you!

  7. #36147
    Quote Originally Posted by vjdennis77 View Post
    Yea me too 😕 , hope update coming

    And want to ask a stupid off topic question , I just want to hide or ignore software update badge at setting icon if I use springtimize 3 , its gonna hide all icons badges , anyone have some suggestion pls and TIA 😊
    I use clear badges, works perfect!👍

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELLSBLACK6 For This Useful Post:

    Deyno1903 (2014-11-23), vjdennis77 (2014-11-23)

  9. #36148
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    I use clear badges, works perfect!👍
    Worked for me also, thank you

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (2014-11-23)

  11. #36149
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    I've owned elite7 since release day as well as prior elite versions. Just wondering if it would work on iphone 6+. Hearing all the mods needed to getting to look right seems like time consuming and right now it's hard to spend time on it. I guess I'll have to wait or use another iphone 6+ theme until an update is available or elite8 is released.
    Its close mate 👌

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-11-23)

  13. #36150
    What's Jailbreak? ianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    TUNISIA
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    the link is dead can you redownload thanks
    @ianis404

  14. #36151
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    I use clear badges, works perfect!👍
    Thanks mate 👊

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to vjdennis77 For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (2014-11-23)

  16. #36152
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_t View Post
    can tell me Alkaline theme name? where can find or get it? thank you!
    In cydia -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416760805.834511.jpg

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to slowten For This Useful Post:

    Sam_t (2014-11-23)

  18. #36153
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_t View Post
    Can tell me Alkaline theme name ? Where can find or get it? Thank you!
    color number theme for alkaline ( no%)
    modmyi repo

  19. #36154
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    In cydia -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416760805.834511.jpg
    Too bad can not for iPhone 6+

  20. #36155
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Does anyone know if BiteSms works on iOS 8.1?

  21. #36156
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 111 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Does anyone know if BiteSms works on iOS 8.1?
    No bitesms do't work on iOS 8

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to dannysmobiles For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (2014-11-23)

  23. #36157
    Icon badges aren't showing up... Hmm...

  24. #36158
    Quote Originally Posted by abercrombie9901 View Post
    Can you share this dock please


    Guys,

    Can someone help me with the clock icon. I managed to change it but it looks terrible, blurred and ugly. Any idea what is wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg2x_zpsf0ff82e4.png  
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  25. #36159
    Hey guys i been outta loop for this theme. What's going on with this and iOS 8? This getting ported or is there an E8 on the rise.

  26. #36160
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post


    Guys,

    Can someone help me with the clock icon. I managed to change it but it looks terrible, blurred and ugly. Any idea what is wrong?
    Update Custom Clock, the new one, and follow instructions in readme

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-11-24)

Page 1808 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 80813081708175817981806180718081809181018181858 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •