Page 1800 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901798179918001801180218101850 ... LastLast
Results 35,981 to 36,000 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #35981
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    I'm back too, somewhat lolAttachment 686044
    Sick wall
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    KingRedHot (2014-11-16)

  3. #35982

  4. #35983
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Can someone make this wall , but for i6?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416159599.052442.jpg

    For this Layout
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416159638.287958.jpg

    Thanks in advance

    ✌️

    The current dock is good

  5. #35984
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 111 Times in 79 Posts

    Hi not sure if it can but how do u change the badge icons thanks

  6. #35985
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Can someone make this wall , but for i6?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416159599.052442.jpg

    For this Layout
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416159638.287958.jpg

    Thanks in advance

    ✌️

    The current dock is good
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416161092.823212.jpg

    hope this is good

    Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    Hi not sure if it can but how do u change the badge icons thanks
    badge customizer

  7. #35986
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416161092.823212.jpg

    hope this is good



    badge customizer
    Thx, but it is for 5 icon rowd only, see my layout...

  8. #35987
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 111 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416161092.823212.jpg

    hope this is good



    badge customizer
    Thanks for that is they a way I can put my own badge? Thanks

  9. #35988
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    Thanks for that is they a way I can put my own badge? Thanks
    Winterboard changes out my badges just as iOS 7 did. Although I am using a 5c

  10. #35989
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 111 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Winterboard changes out my badges just as iOS 7 did. Although I am using a 5c
    Not tryed that because I've seen it does not work how did u do it thanks

  11. #35990
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    Thanks for that is they a way I can put my own badge? Thanks
    thats magicbadges but that doesnt work

  12. #35991
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    Not tryed that because I've seen it does not work how did u do it thanks
    Honestly, all I did was copy my old themes and custom add-on folders from my computer and the badges worked (i kept backups of my iOS 7 theme folder). What phone are you on?

  13. #35992
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 111 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Honestly, all I did was copy my old themes and custom add-on folders from my computer and the badges worked (i kept backups of my iOS 7 theme folder). What phone are you on?
    I've got a i6

  14. #35993
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    I've got a i6
    That could be the reason why. Does anyone else's old badge setup work on their i6?

  15. #35994
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    That could be the reason why. Does anyone else's old badge setup work on their i6?
    Yes my badges work from iOS 7 I'm on iOS 8.1 iPhone 6

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    KingRedHot (2014-11-17)

  17. #35995
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Hello gang,

    how i can get the flatten layouts?

    What i have to do that my iPhone looks like this on the pic

    I am on 8.1 iPhone 5

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416173834.059018.jpg
    Last edited by Subaruim; 2014-11-16 at 10:42 PM.

  18. #35996
    Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    That could be the reason why. Does anyone else's old badge setup work on their i6?
    Just tested an old badge theme on my iPhone 6, and mine work as well...-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416174192.375362.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Hello gang,

    how i can get the flatten layouts?

    What i have to do that my iPhone looks like this on the pic

    I am on 8.1 iPhone 5

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416173834.059018.jpg
    You can customize your layout with a combination of HomeScreenDesigner and Infinidock.
    Last edited by ELLSBLACK6; 2014-11-16 at 11:36 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELLSBLACK6 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-11-16), Subaruim (2014-11-16)

  20. #35997
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,928
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Finally got my phone looking ok. Still waiting for some more tweaks and adjustments but I'm happy for now.



    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  21. #35998
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Just tested an old badge theme on my iPhone 6, and mine work as well...-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416174192.375362.jpg



    You can customize your layout with a combination of HomeScreenDesigner and Infindock.
    And the e7 flatten Ions?

  22. #35999
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    And the e7 flatten Ions?
    Not sure which icons set that is...

  23. #36000
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Hello gang,

    how i can get the flatten layouts?

    What i have to do that my iPhone looks like this on the pic

    I am on 8.1 iPhone 5

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416173834.059018.jpg
    Anybody have this wall for i 6
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 1800 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901798179918001801180218101850 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •