Page 1781 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 781128116811731177117791780178117821783179118311881 ... LastLast
Results 35,601 to 35,620 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #35601
    Quote Originally Posted by iF34R View Post
    I've been out of touch for a little while now...

    I restored my phone, j/b, and installed iconomatic and e7. The icons show up, but they are all still flat. I'm unsure what to do.
    First thing I would check is how you have the theme and iconomatic ordered in winterboard. Make sure that the iconomatic theme is organized above the e7.theme.

  2. #35602
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Gold View Post
    First thing I would check is how you have the theme and iconomatic ordered in winterboard. Make sure that the iconomatic theme is organized above the e7.theme.
    I tried that, no change. I removed iconomatic, and used e7 only, no change except the icon from stock obviously.

  3. #35603
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Dumb question, but did you enable in your settings?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-10-02)

  5. #35604
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    LS B&W3
    script - schnedi
    wall - thanks to the creator
    https://www.mediafire.com/?c4dcc7rhzczup47
    Man please share statusbar 😂

    👌ImageUploadedByModMyi1412258770.317898.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1412258778.317948.jpg

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dieegoM For This Useful Post:

    sker@ (2014-10-02)

  7. #35605
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Rumpelstilskin (2014-10-03)

  9. #35606
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilbert83 View Post
    What's the font please?

    Me ATM Simple, thx to everyone involved.

    [/QUOTE]

    Anyone know the name of this iconomatic?

  10. #35607
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Just stopping in to say hi to all my awesome eli7e friends -been away from here much stuff to take care with my parents estate and legal stuff trying to get done with my brother so we can once for all sale the house and been working a lot fixing and painting the house and I'll say the estate sale total wears you out and once everything is done I'm leaving Florida finally and moving to Virginia end of the kids school year and get my work stuff settled b4 I leave florida- hope everyone and there families are doing bless and be back soon take care friends

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-04), dannyk1984 (2014-10-04), mike42 (2014-10-04), ottozuts (2014-10-04), Papichulo74 (2014-10-04)

  12. #35608
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Just stopping in to say hi to all my awesome eli7e friends -been away from here much stuff to take care with my parents estate and legal stuff trying to get done with my brother so we can once for all sale the house and been working a lot fixing and painting the house and I'll say the estate sale total wears you out and once everything is done I'm leaving Florida finally and moving to Virginia end of the kids school year and get my work stuff settled b4 I leave florida- hope everyone and there families are doing bless and be back soon take care friends
    take care wes and i hear you soon my brother

  13. #35609
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    It will be in the next update )))
    Hi everyone! Please tell me where to find such a button dialer? Reviewed the whole topic, but have not found ... (((Sorry for bad english ....

  14. #35610
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Try tweak Button4Phone

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    ruslan-r89 (2014-10-07)

  16. #35611
    -img_1035.png
    Thanks, but did not help me .. (((turns out like the picture ...

  17. #35612
    Quote Originally Posted by ruslan-r89 View Post
    -img_1035.png
    Thanks, but did not help me .. (((turns out like the picture ...
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1412693477.247378.jpg

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    ruslan-r89 (2014-10-07)

  19. #35613
    It did not happen, probably this tweak only works on 5 iPhones and I have 4s .... I'm sorry ... Thank you ...
    Last edited by ruslan-r89; 2014-10-07 at 06:42 PM.

  20. #35614
    Probably shouldn't ask this but can these icons be available for Android any time soon? @@😒

  21. #35615
    Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    Good day. Someone could share this work, where can I find it?



    Sent from my iPhone 5 con Tapatalk

    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava
    Hello you.you shase SBHTML....!thanh you👍👏🍻

  22. #35616
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Probably shouldn't ask this but can these icons be available for Android any time soon? @@😒
    Surprised some a$$hole hasn't stole them and done that yet

  23. #35617
    Quote Originally Posted by ruslan-r89 View Post
    -img_1035.png
    Thanks, but did not help me .. (((turns out like the picture ...
    I heard somewhere turn off eclipse and fix problem,but I can not be sure because I did not not use the tweak_uninstall it before you know
    sorry my super English

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trankos For This Useful Post:

    ruslan-r89 (2014-10-08)

  25. #35618
    Thanks, but it also did not help me, maybe not destiny ... (((
    I'm probably not correctly asked the question, I was wondering how you can make such volumetric buttons.... and Button4Phone - tweak to replace the rectangular button on the call circular, as in iOS 7.1.
    -img_0016_zpsb95916de.png

    I really like these buttons, please help me to do ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ruslan-r89; 2014-10-08 at 04:48 PM. Reason: add a picture

  26. #35619
    Quote Originally Posted by ruslan-r89 View Post
    Thanks, but it also did not help me, maybe not destiny ... (((
    I'm probably not correctly asked the question, I was wondering how you can make such volumetric buttons.... and Button4Phone - tweak to replace the rectangular button on the call circular, as in iOS 7.1.
    -img_0016_zpsb95916de.png

    I really like these buttons, please help me to do ...
    Man share keypad please !!!

  27. #35620
    Quote Originally Posted by dieegoM View Post
    Man share keypad please !!!
    Looks like Desire.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Page 1781 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 781128116811731177117791780178117821783179118311881 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •