Page 1769 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 769126916691719175917671768176917701771177918191869 ... LastLast
Results 35,361 to 35,380 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

itools is also good and easy...

thanks...

and..what is the exact path?

Quote Originally Posted by wolly1979 View Post
    thanks...

and..what is the exact path?
    Watch this... Thanks to Bacardi...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (2014-08-14)

thanks..but i'm lost after 2 seconds ... lol

thanks..but i'm lost after 2 seconds ... lol
    Found this post I made over 300 pages ago.... Hope this helps...

HOW TO CHANGE ALREADY THEMED ICONS TO CUSTOM ONES

1. Make a new folder in var/stash/themes.xxxx/ and name this folder e7_Custom Icons or AH_Camo Custom Icons or AH_Base Custom Icons
    2. Inside this new folder you made, create a folder called Bundles (case sensitive so make sure there is a capital) and a folder called Folder.
    3. Copy all the Bundles or Folders in the original theme folder for each icon you want to customize (AH_BASE.theme or AH_Camo.theme or e7.theme in this case) and paste them in the Bundles or Folder folder made in e7_Custom Icons or AH_Camo Custom Icons or AH_Base Custom Icons.
    4. Replace the original image with the one you want to use when you are in the Custom Icons Folder or Bundle you made... Make sure you are changing the icon that is the same size as your device (120x120) for iPhone (152x152) for retna iPad (76x76) for non-retna iPad. Make sure you use the EXACT icon name as the one in the existing folder. (Case Sensitive)
    5. Go to Winterboard and place your Custom Icons theme 1 slot above its respective theme.
    6. Respring inside Winterboard.
    7. Boom! Your Custom Icons are applied, and you maintain the original icons in case you want to go back to the original ones.

Hope this helps. The other upside to this method is that your custom icons don't keep reverting back to the originals when Bars does an update to the theme, and you can toggle on/off the custom icons any time you want.

HOW TO THEME NEW ICONS

Here is basically how to do it. (I don't know how much you know so I'll start with the basics)

1. Download AppInfo & iFile in Cydia (if you don't have them)
    2. Open AppInfo and get the file name to make in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Folders (it is the file name ending in .app (Case Sensitive) OR get the bundle name (usually looks like com.XXXXX.XXXXX) the one for Safari is com.apple.mobilesafari.. and make the folder in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Bundles/ or var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Folders/ (if it is not already there... Don't make duplicates!!
    3. When you make the folder in Folders under var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Folders make sure you add the .app extension, eg: Twitter.app
    4. In AppInfo it shows the app icon name or names (Try the obvious ones first like [email protected] or [email protected])
    5. If none of the icon names work (Which happens) you can click open in iFile inside AppInfo at the bottom of the appinfo page for the icon you are themeing, and then open the .app folder and scroll down to the icon names ie [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc... IF NONE OF THESE WORK...
    6. You can open the info.plist file in the .app folder of the Application (where it takes you to when you "open in iFile" in AppInfo) and look for the .png files listed after a code similar to "CFBundlePrimaryIcon".
    7. It does take some trial and error when you are unfamiliar with how the icon naming works. If there are any you are really stuck on you can ask in the forum and someone who has figured it out will help you.
    8. YOU SHOULD ALSO RESPRING INSIDE WINTERBOARD after loading in your icons, as it clears the icon cache.

Note: Notice in AppIno at the bottom that there are different tabs for the AppStore Apps, Cydia Tweaks, Apple Springboard Apps... etc.

The reason why there are so many icon files (in case you don't know) is because they make different icons in different sizes for all the different sized iDevices.

Hope it helps and hope I didn't miss anything as I typed this out.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-08-14 at 05:53 PM.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

elilab (2014-08-16), höppi (2014-08-30), ip4weather (2014-08-14), MamaJaay (2014-08-14), mejemaka (2014-08-16), nfsonofgod (2014-08-14), p1schnack (2014-08-14), rumcajs (2014-08-18), Skanka (2014-08-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    My elite7 set up (mite not be best wallpaper but I give it a try lol ImageUploadedByModMyi1408033019.657582.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Found this post I made over 300 pages ago.... Hope this helps...

HOW TO CHANGE ALREADY THEMED ICONS TO CUSTOM ONES

1. Make a new folder in var/stash/themes.xxxx/ and name this folder e7_Custom Icons or AH_Camo Custom Icons or AH_Base Custom Icons
    2. Inside this new folder you made, create a folder called Bundles (case sensitive so make sure there is a capital) and a folder called Folder.
    3. Copy all the Bundles or Folders in the original theme folder for each icon you want to customize (AH_BASE.theme or AH_Camo.theme or e7.theme in this case) and paste them in the Bundles or Folder folder made in e7_Custom Icons or AH_Camo Custom Icons or AH_Base Custom Icons.
    4. Replace the original image with the one you want to use when you are in the Custom Icons Folder or Bundle you made... Make sure you are changing the icon that is the same size as your device (120x120) for iPhone (152x152) for retna iPad (76x76) for non-retna iPad. Make sure you use the EXACT icon name as the one in the existing folder. (Case Sensitive)
    5. Go to Winterboard and place your Custom Icons theme 1 slot above its respective theme.
    6. Respring inside Winterboard.
    7. Boom! Your Custom Icons are applied, and you maintain the original icons in case you want to go back to the original ones.

Hope this helps. The other upside to this method is that your custom icons don't keep reverting back to the originals when Bars does an update to the theme, and you can toggle on/off the custom icons any time you want.

HOW TO THEME NEW ICONS

Here is basically how to do it. (I don't know how much you know so I'll start with the basics)

1. Download AppInfo & iFile in Cydia (if you don't have them)
    2. Open AppInfo and get the file name to make in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Folders (it is the file name ending in .app (Case Sensitive) OR get the bundle name (usually looks like com.XXXXX.XXXXX) the one for Safari is com.apple.mobilesafari.. and make the folder in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Bundles/ or var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Folders/ (if it is not already there... Don't make duplicates!!
    3. When you make the folder in Folders under var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using_Custom Icons/Folders make sure you add the .app extension, eg: Twitter.app
    4. In AppInfo it shows the app icon name or names (Try the obvious ones first like [email protected] or [email protected])
    5. If none of the icon names work (Which happens) you can click open in iFile inside AppInfo at the bottom of the appinfo page for the icon you are themeing, and then open the .app folder and scroll down to the icon names ie [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc... IF NONE OF THESE WORK...
    6. You can open the info.plist file in the .app folder of the Application (where it takes you to when you "open in iFile" in AppInfo) and look for the .png files listed after a code similar to "CFBundlePrimaryIcon".
    7. It does take some trial and error when you are unfamiliar with how the icon naming works. If there are any you are really stuck on you can ask in the forum and someone who has figured it out will help you.
    8. YOU SHOULD ALSO RESPRING INSIDE WINTERBOARD after loading in your icons, as it clears the icon cache.

Note: Notice in AppIno at the bottom that there are different tabs for the AppStore Apps, Cydia Tweaks, Apple Springboard Apps... etc.

The reason why there are so many icon files (in case you don't know) is because they make different icons in different sizes for all the different sized iDevices.

Hope it helps and hope I didn't miss anything as I typed this out.
    too complicated for me..
    thank you anyway

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wolly1979 For This Useful Post:

pocketdoc (2014-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    My elite7 set up (mite not be best wallpaper but I give it a try lol ImageUploadedByModMyi1408033019.657582.jpg
    Congratulations on the baby and can you share your wallpaper!😁

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Congratulations on the baby and can you share your wallpaper!😁
    Thank you and yea I'll send it when home I'll send u psd if u like do u can remove what u want

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlj74isg87l9i8i/IMG_0092.zip

here u go
    Last edited by dannysmobiles; 2014-08-14 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks bro! Is the baby a boy or girl? & is it your first one? I only have one he is 20y they grow up to quick! Lol

I'm sorry to bother you but I do not know how to make it look like yours can you just put it in the zip file so I could just open it?😔
    Last edited by mike42; 2014-08-14 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    statusbar theme pls

Thanks

Default Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Thanks bro! Is the baby a boy or girl? & is it your first one? I only have one he is 20y they grow up to quick! Lol

I'm sorry to bother you but I do not know how to make it look like yours can you just put it in the zip file so I could just open it?😔
    Is a girl and that scan was 12 weeks but my wife has had her 20week a few days a go if I send u it like my it will end up with my pic if u want it same as my and u do't mind send me a pic of what u want in the screen and I'll put it in for u pal if not I've made it look like a mac for u lol

http://m.imgur.com/G2uWfS2
    Last edited by dannysmobiles; 2014-08-14 at 06:57 PM.

Like is! Thank you bro! When Dunn pm me & I'll send you my email! 😎👍
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1408035365.136062.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1408036426.520771.jpg😎👍

ImageUploadedByModMyi1408037133.874116.jpg try this one? Last one! Lol
    Last edited by mike42; 2014-08-14 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Sweet set up, where can I find it. Or did you mod it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by favori View Post
    what app/website i need to use to make these screenshoot?

what app/website i need to use to make these screenshoot?
    Screenshot Maker Pro in app store will make nice screenshots... but that exact one is done in photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Screenshot Maker Pro in app store will make nice screenshots... but that exact one is done in photoshop.
    thank you

nothing special...but it's ok for me

Last edited by wolly1979; 2014-08-14 at 10:16 PM.

thank you

nothing special...but it's ok for me

What the name from statusbar icons pls

Quote Originally Posted by Tuga29 View Post
    What the name from statusbar icons pls
    it's alkaline theme called " - Status Bar "

Page 1769 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 769126916691719175917671768176917701771177918191869 ... LastLast