Page 1566 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 566106614661516155615641565156615671568157616161666 ... LastLast
Results 31,301 to 31,320 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #31301
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Enable AH Reflection Full in Winterboard.


    Here is that dock: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8qapf3yb0...ful%20Dock.zip
    Good evening prymeh - what Iconamatic u using - if so where has it been shared at and the name of it Tia bro

  2. #31302
    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    And btw i have also lost my jailbreak,

    but i will continue to support Rob and this thread.
    Damn man, that sucks!!! Seems like everyone is losing it now.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-05-15)

  4. #31303
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    deleted
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mikka; 2014-05-16 at 08:35 PM.

  5. #31304

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (2014-05-15), Dexy88 (2014-05-15), JohnnyBlueJ (2014-05-16), Papichulo74 (2014-05-15), prymeh (2014-05-15)

  7. #31305
    Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 979
Size:  7.0 KB

    Semitransparent badge I made. Goes well with orangefreddie's simple white glow iconomatic. (at least I think so lol)

    Semitrans Glow Badge.zip
    Last edited by iiisahdhddsds; 2014-05-15 at 04:29 AM.

  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iiisahdhddsds For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (2014-05-15), co.ag.2005 (2014-05-15), Dexy88 (2014-05-15), elilab (2014-05-15), erayser (2014-05-15), Mr.Coffee (2014-05-15), orangefreddie (2014-05-15), Papichulo74 (2014-05-15), prymeh (2014-05-15), rjr1124 (2014-05-15), s22lane (2014-05-15), TaJr12 (2014-05-15)

  9. #31306
    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Good evening prymeh - what Iconamatic u using - if so where has it been shared at and the name of it Tia bro
    Hey wes, that is orangefreddie's Simple White Glow Iconomatic. It was shared a few pages back bro.
    Mors Ab Alto

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    wes44 (2014-05-15)

  11. #31307
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iiisahdhddsds View Post
    Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 979
Size:  7.0 KB

    Semitransparent badge I made. Goes well with orangefreddie's simple white glow iconomatic. (at least I think so lol)
    Mind putting in a zip please the badge thank you for sharing bro

    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Hey wes, that is orangefreddie's Simple White Glow Iconomatic. It was shared a few pages back bro.
    Those icons I mean lol - my bad bro - how u make icons like that those are sweet thank you
    Here's my setup of LS and hs tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wes44; 2014-05-15 at 04:16 AM.

  12. #31308
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400120989.526001.jpg

    Can someone make the cydia in the icon smaller please. Not really small just smaller. Thank u
    Last edited by Andrew Riesinger; 2014-05-15 at 04:52 AM.

  13. #31309
    [QUOTE=wes44;7081589]Mind putting in a zip please the badge thank you for sharing bro


    Edited my post with zip. Apologize for my laziness lol.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iiisahdhddsds For This Useful Post:

    wes44 (2014-05-15)

  15. #31310
    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Enable AH Reflection Full in Winterboard.


    Here is that dock: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8qapf3yb0...ful%20Dock.zip
    I have it enabled, but no reflection. Also tried with having the reflection enabled in classic dock too, but no change. Any ideas?
    @TheDapperPappy on Twitter

    @TheDapperPappy on Instagram

    Blog

  16. #31311
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    [QUOTE=iiisahdhddsds;7081594]
    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Mind putting in a zip please the badge thank you for sharing bro


    Edited my post with zip. Apologize for my laziness lol.
    No worries bro I really appreciate no reason to apologize sir - we all get that way sometimes thank you

  17. #31312

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wery123 For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (2014-05-15), Chris_Gold (2014-05-15), Chula (2014-05-15), Dexy88 (2014-05-15)

  19. #31313
    As requested, the latest version of digital clock 4day forecast iWidget (download link below). It comes with 4 overlays - 2 light 2 dark... one with weather screen and one without from each color.

    Default is the dark overlay without weather. If you want weather, rename the following files if you want to save the default files and image:

    Widget.plist
    Style.css
    sbwallpaper.png

    Rename the following files to the default names above:
    Widget_wea.plist
    Style_wea.css
    sbwallpaper_wea_dk.png (Dark) or sbwallpaper_wea_lt.png (Light)



    Download link: [email protected]

    Credits: orangefreddie, Schnedi, smr_95, kai312, chevymusclecar, ferlop15, nateD, mone, bars, mamajaay (for bringing back the original).. and of course, thanks to the community that help and share. Last, thanks to my dearest modder Lucys. This widget isn't the same digital clock overlay I used in the elite 6 versions I shared. This is the original Digital clock overlay that Lucia created for our first digital clock widget that we made together.

    Enjoy!!!

  20. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    101kubi (2014-05-15), alias611 (2014-05-15), Azon3 (2014-05-15), benjy42 (2014-05-15), boris1978 (2014-05-15), Bulldog5278 (2014-05-15), Chris_Gold (2014-05-15), co.ag.2005 (2014-05-15), Darrenrooster (2014-05-15), Dexy88 (2014-05-15), elilab (2014-05-15), Fattone66 (2014-05-15), Glawrence33 (2014-05-15), haylazz (2014-05-15), hemptation (2014-05-16), itchanv (2014-05-15), jawonder (2014-05-15), JohnnyBlueJ (2014-05-16), junior11 (2014-05-15), Jusephe71 (2014-05-15), kai312 (2014-05-15), KingRedHot (2014-05-17), MamaJaay (2014-05-15), map1978 (2014-05-15), marco29 (2014-05-15), markotak (2014-05-15), metaserph (2014-05-16), minhtiez (2014-05-15), Mr.Coffee (2014-05-15), prymeh (2014-05-15), Ramses2 (2014-05-15), riassan (2014-05-16), rine5 (2014-05-15), rjr1124 (2014-05-15), s22lane (2014-05-15), Sital (2014-05-15), TaJr12 (2014-05-16), the_faz2000 (2014-05-15), tunechi (2014-05-15), UNLOCKZ (2014-05-15), wes44 (2014-05-15), YaBhoyB (2014-05-15)

  21. #31314
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,497
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    My LS tonight, Elite AH style - credit to Alexse25. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to like me having a passcode set, even with virtually all animations off, so it may not be a keeper.


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    101kubi (2014-05-15), Bulldog5278 (2014-05-15), Dexy88 (2014-05-15), erayser (2014-05-15), Glawrence33 (2014-05-15), metaserph (2014-05-16), Papichulo74 (2014-05-15), wes44 (2014-05-15)

  23. #31315
    Quote Originally Posted by DopePedaler View Post
    I have it enabled, but no reflection. Also tried with having the reflection enabled in classic dock too, but no change. Any ideas?
    The only other thing I can think of is to make sure it's placed above everything else in Winterboard. Do you also have the latest version of classicdock?

    @ elilab, sorry that you lost your JB bro. We'll miss you here, but I know that you will continue to lurk around. Thank you for all your efforts. Until the next JB bro...
    Last edited by prymeh; 2014-05-15 at 05:20 AM.
    Mors Ab Alto

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-05-15)

  25. #31316
    Can someone share Bacardi's FullDockReflection fix - all the links I'm finding now are dead. TIA

  26. #31317
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-05-15 at 05:29 AM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    cdiddy246 (2014-05-15), Chris_Gold (2014-05-15), Dexy88 (2014-05-15), erayser (2014-05-15), iMpire (2014-05-15), jawonder (2014-05-15), Jennimoaddict (2014-05-15), marco29 (2014-05-15), rjr1124 (2014-05-15), sercal51 (2014-05-15), tunechi (2014-05-15)

  28. #31318
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    What is your status bar theme?

    Looks good!

  29. #31319
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    As requested, the latest version of digital clock 4day forecast iWidget (download link below). It comes with 4 overlays - 2 light 2 dark... one with weather screen and one without from each color.

    Default is the dark overlay without weather. If you want weather, rename the following files if you want to save the default files and image:

    Widget.plist
    Style.css
    sbwallpaper.png

    Rename the following files to the default names above:
    Widget_wea.plist
    Style_wea.css
    sbwallpaper_wea_dk.png (Dark) or sbwallpaper_wea_lt.png (Light)



    Download link: [email protected]

    Credits: orangefreddie, Schnedi, smr_95, kai312, chevymusclecar, ferlop15, nateD, mone, bars, mamajaay (for bringing back the original).. and of course, thanks to the community that help and share. Last, thanks to my dearest modder Lucys. This widget isn't the same digital clock overlay I used in the elite 6 versions I shared. This is the original Digital clock overlay that Lucia created for our first digital clock widget that we made together.

    Enjoy!!!
    Thank you Ray! I know how special this one is to you and I appreciate you sharing. It's beautiful 😉

    And you guys can yell at me for quoting the whole post... That was intentional, this one deserves to be appreciated.

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2014-05-15), erayser (2014-05-15), prymeh (2014-05-15), s22lane (2014-05-15), sercal51 (2014-05-15), wes44 (2014-05-15)

  31. #31320
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiddy246 View Post
    What is your status bar theme?

    Looks good!
    I'm not 100% sure, but I guess that's the new Circlet tweak.

Page 1566 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 566106614661516155615641565156615671568157616161666 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •